Thread: Downer

Aspiring Member

Downer

It's nearly 4:30 and soon time to change back to drab, wipe off the lipstick, and put everything back in hiding. I hate this time of the day. I wish I could live as a woman 24/7 just once!!! From nightgown to dress to nightgown. I guess I'm probably not alone to feel down at this time of day.

Well I can look forward to tomorrow I guess. I've already picked the dress I plan to wear.

Jean,
    Are you able to get away for the odd weekend? Just head off somewhere on your own and do it 24/7? Of course, having another CD friend to go with for a "girls' weekend" would be fun!

I often feel the same way. However, I get over the blues by remembering the good time that I had and being ready for the next opportunity.