Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl - Dressed Up

Silver Member

Superbowl - Dressed Up

Any football fans planning to watch the Superbowl dressed? If you do dress, will it effect how you enjoy the game?

Not only am I dressing, I am hosting a party for my CD friends & SO's.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I haven't thought about that yet. That just could happen!

What time does the party start

Not dressing OR watching the game. Sports on TV is a total waste of otherwise productive time.
    Jon

Banned Read only
    They're still having the Super Bowl? I heard it was cancelled because the Steelers couldn't make it.

Football!

Shouldn't you watch something like (Say yes to the Dress) or (What not to wear)?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just a bunch of testosterone filled guys in tight pants tackling each other.
    I'll pass and just dress up and go out somewhere.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Sounds like a great excuse to put on my cheerleader uniform! That would make it more enjoyable for me.

Unless my fav team is getting whipped, then I will have to revert to drab.

Rah, rah, sis-boom-bah!

I will be dressed up, but I am not a football fan so the telly will not be tuned in watching high paid dudes chase each other up and down a field with a pole thingy at each end.

Guess that's why I am way too girly, I never was into sports............imagine that

Heck I do not even know who is playing, seriously
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Going to kims superbowl party good reason to dress and meet new CD friends. One probem what is the kind of oufit to wear to a superbowl party? I only have one walk in closet full of clothes and I don't see anything that calls out to me. Saying wear me to the party.
    My story is the song "Reflection" by Jackie Evancho

Oh my God! Wouldn't Kim's party be fun!
    I don't care so much about the game (like Lauri i don't know which teams are in it) as much as I do the commercials.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Is that the ball with the pointy ends?

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    As a Broncos fan... I'll be wearing the same thing I've worn for every game throughout the playoffs when they've won... My blue Elway jersey, my cargo shorts, my orange Denver toboggan hat with a tassel and my blue satin boyshorts.... Why... Because I'm superstitious AF!!! Even if I had the chance to dress up I wouldn't 😛😛😛😛

I'm with Lauri. Make yourself pretty and skip the football game. Crossdressing can't give you CTE.

Being the UK, I'm more of soccer and rugby fan. I've not tried it, but I don't think I want to watch my male mode hobbies en femme. Not sure why. Just doesn't feel right somehow. Maybe it's because I shout at the TV a lot!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    A bunch of us will be attending a T girl BBQ/Superbowl party. Many of the girls won't even glance at the TV screen all day!

However, some of us won't socialize except during commercials. Fortunately, they have 100's!

I went there last year, too. See photo below.

This year? Well, I have a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader outfit I've never worn------. Photos at 11:00!

P1010834 (635x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Not sure if I will watch the game this year. Last year I went shopping at the mall during the Superbowl. The nice thing about it was there were not many people at the mall.

i remember crossing the border from Mexico into USA just before kick-off 2 years ago - it was close as to whether i'd get through, seeing as it was being closed for the game. Us brits prefer active sports and on-field innovation to organised ad-breaks and pre-planned tactics, oh so boring, now where's my latest nail polish?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I won't be watching, but if I was, I'd be sat there in just my skimpies and my fingers wandering through my nuts. Now, cashew, Brazil or peanut? A girl has choices to make.
    Any innuendo is purely in the mind of the thinker.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Platinum Member

Go Fast&Turn Left

Hi Heather, If it doesn't go fast and turn LEFT I don't watch it. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hi Lauri K! The wife and I will be smoking ribs and watching the game together at home.
    I would love to be casual Carla but, it's fine just being together with wifey.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I'm going to a Superbowl party, as Ceera. It's being hosted by the local LGBTQ Ladies happy hour Meetup group that I recently joined. Together with a dozen or more GG's, we'll be taking over the upper room at a local straight tavern. (Yes, the tavern owners are aware our group is having our event there, and welcomes us.)

We'll be chatting, eating, shooting pool, playing darts, and enjoying each other's company and the commercials and the halftime show... A few of them might even care about outcome of the football game! LoL... I hardly ever watch sports events. The only reason I can even tell you what two teams are playing is because one of the coordinators mentioned it when another girl asked. I can enjoy a good contest, but couldn't care less which team wins. What I am looking foreward to is the social time and being out and about with these lovely ladies. I'm going as an excuse to get out in public with my new female friends. The last happy hour event that I attended with this group was a blast, and they welcomed me with open arms to their circle of friends.
    Last edited by Ceera; 02-04-2016 at 09:28 AM.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    always wanted to do a superbowl party...where you must attend in either your super sporty outfit, or as a cheeleader....and we serve chicken wings...sounds fun right?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It does to me, Adriana! But last year, not one of the other 30+ girls besides me wore a costume of any sort.

Just a few Raiders, etc. T shirts!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!