Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many photos and videos do you have of you dressed?

I've collected about 550 pics and 50 (NSFW) videos from the past 7 months. I feel like I need to see myself from that second- (third-?) person perspective to really complete the experience, and also to get an idea of what works and what doesn't. Lately, I've been snapping pics for the primary purpose of sharing on Flickr (see link in my profile) - it's been my only way of getting 'out' to see & be seen. I'm hoping my sharing on teh interwebs won't come round too bite me in the arse, but the instant positive feedback is quite a rush.

- Summer
    just getting the hang of this

About four pics on Facebook. No videos. If I want to see myself, I have a mirror. What would be the point of saving pics?

Banned Read only
    Decades ago I had taken some pictures. Decades ago I looked great as a guy and decent as a woman. I took them on an old disc camera. Remember those....film and developing? After a while I threw them out because I did not want anyone to stumble upon them. That's before I had 135 dresses and over 400 slips. Now? I don't take en femme pictures. The eye sees what the mind wants, but, take a picture.....and, then the image looks totally different. If I look that bad as a male, then as a female..I'll stick with the image my mind sees in our full length mirror.....at fifteen feet. I've seen some really nice looking girls on the various sites for posting pictures and I enjoy your links.

I've taken pictures of myself in every outfit I have. I enjoy looking through them when I am unable to dress. It builds the excitement for next time, and keeps the experience vivid.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    As of today 67,849 Photos over 500 Videos which over 300 are hidden on youtube since 1999, my photo counter in 2013 was the accurate count of photos.

I did lose about 1500 in a disk crash 2 years in a row

Maybe too many. I have had 2 photo shoots in the last 6 years but only have them print 25 or so each time. My SO has a good camera so she takes some when we travel or if I have a makeover. One of my favorites is after I had a makeover at Rory's in Chicago, nice pics with a new wig. Every trip to Vegas includes a makeover with Amy, she does a nice job. Next trip is next month

Wow....I guess I'm behind..have taken 400 or so, kept around 90-100.....other gurls have THOUSANDS!!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I have several thousand pictures and only a few videos.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

A lot of photos and some videos all good

Jennifer, Why do some of us have so many? Maybe some of us have been single all our lives, and our lady side is all we have... or, maybe i am a secret HOARDER!LOL!

I have videos that only I am able to access. I don't want them out and about. Always a risk when you have them of course, but since I don't get to dress with great frequency, I can view at my discretion.

Not many. Would love to have more pics taken of myself. Wish I could hire a photographer to take some nice portrait pics. But it's all just wishful thinking right now....

270 jpegs in 27 folders (within a folder within a decoy folder, within a folder on a non-OS drive)
    Samantha -x-

As soon as I start dressing with more frequency, there will be photos posted here. Hopefully I'll get some positive reactions.

No videos but I take couple of dozen each time i dress.

Not to many only keep the ones I like and delete the rest.

I don't have much, most of them have been posted on here. There is a few girls here that I would love to have access to their archives, especially those that show the evolution into the beautiful women they are.

I don't have any yet, maybe after my makeup skills improve. Well, I guess its not important to me.

Probably about 1 or 2 GBs worth of pics and videos

Several thousand, but I do have many as full size and also as cropped and lower JPEG quality small size for sharing. Very few video. Kept as password protected zip files or password protected disk images on external media.
    Ellen

None. I would like to have some, but fear of discovery keeps me from putting any on my camera.

Oh my a few thousand at least

I have a few pictures I have kept and a shit load of them out there on social media websites. If someone asks for a picture I say yes! Lets do it!

I don't have any photos, but have been looking into a boudoir photography shoot. Anyone have suggestions or experience with this ?

About 3500 now. Just got some new outfits and dresses. And some new shoes and sandals. Now that I have been working on my makeup skills, hope to take a lot more in the next few weeks!! My favorite to take are boudoir photos.