Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dating another crossdresser

Yes but she is gone from here, she just disappeared I wonder what scared her away or if she's okay.

I would love to as for I am more attracted to feminine vs masculine males. I personally feel as though I was born the wrong sex. I feel as if I should have been a female, however I am bisexual and enjoy both. But I dont want a sex change and am totally fine just cross dressing and being my inner self as Melissa.

Junior Member Misty Rae Pleasure's Avatar
    As long as there isn't any collateral damage and your safe about it. Why not go ahead and experience a relationship with another CD'er to whatever level your comfortable with. Fantasizing about being with another CD'er or even a man while en femme I think is probably one of the most common fantasies that crossdressers have. If I was single I probably would take a walk on the wild side at least once to have the experience. Carpe diem.

Lady Pleasure

He was not a cross'dresser, but a skilled drag queen.
    I was dating him some years back, I had sepperated from my ex at the time who I had try'd to start a family with and started dating him. I found myself kind of trapped and still felt attracted to the idea to start a traditional family so I stopped seeing him, but I must admit, not being with him has often made me miss him. Not that I had fallen in love with him (even thou he was quite the catch) but there was this life he was living.
    I also really enjoy'd our sex and thinking back I think I would have enjoy'd it even more if I would have been in this state of mind back then as I am now.
    But dating a drag'queen once did teach me a few things about stuffing my bra and making a proper cleavage for example, and as a matter of fact I did take so much from that relationship that I have enjoy'd after I started my own cross'dressing.
    I give it thumbs up.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    My wife dresses in jeans, t-shirt and no makeup. Does that count?
    Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post
    It does That is my wife. Guy's gym shorts and a tank top is her 'home' mode.

I'm married to a man, they just happen to live in a female body.
    Yeah, what's nice is that she's stopped wearing bras. And, being that she's well endowed..................
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by geri-tg. View Post
    Have you thought about making out with another crossdressers. The thought has really been on my mind lately.
    tough to answer correctly as 'dating' and 'making out' don't necessarily need to be comebined.. so I'll break it down;

Dating (as in relationship courting) : no (and not on my mind)
    Making out : yes (done)
    Sex : yes (done)

Yes, I want to , would want to do more than just kiss!

Numerous times, as to both. Lots of fun.

Yes I would like to date another cross dresser. As for making out, I would have to see how the date is going

It's on my bucket list!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Short answer is "Yes". We dated for about 6 months. One of the most intensive times of my life. I was a young adult and beginning to experiment with going in public. We met when i was shopping for clothes. We were both in drab at the time. I was looking at some dresses when he said that a particular on i was looking at would really look good on me. I was so afraid i'd been busted by someone i knew. Turned out he was a performer at a local drag club. Anyway, long story short, he taught me how to be the girl i am today.

I always thought about dating another cd and i want to so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    I've very often fantasized about this, and, so far, that's all I've done.
    Me too!!

Yes, I have made out with other CD. Matter of fact I am in relationship with one. It is a lot different than been in a relation with a woman or guy (I have never been a guy).
    Since my divorce I am only attracted to other CDs.

Anna

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaL View Post
    Have made out with another CD. Would I do it again? In a heart beat.
    Same here A really beautiful experience

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Yeah, what's nice is that she's stopped wearing bras. And, being that she's well endowed..................
    <Monty Python> LARGE tracts of land </MP>

Totally a male response, but there is nothing wrong with appreciating a girl. Especially one you are married to.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

As others have said "I would Do It In A Heart beat"

Absolutely. I have done so and look forward to doing so again.

Like many on here, I think about it all the time when I dress... Even though I consider myself a straight man, when I dress, I get much more "gender-flexible". To be able to be with someone that understands my love and desire to dress and do it with me, it's only natural to be able to bond over that and find attraction.

It's just very hard to make it actually happen... Actually, in my experience, it's impossible. Too many keep it well-guarded- I do the same- and while they may love to fantasize and talk about meeting up, it never actually happens.
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 02-15-2016 at 06:40 PM.

Though i find many here attractive, i am not interested in dating or playing with other CDTG I am more interested, if a true gentlemanly man were interested in Alice for friendship dating, play, with limits. I have found, sadly, that the GGs i have approached as a guy, seem to no longer need men, and despise sex, and i won't do sex, anyway. That leaves only men, and TGCD, or just forget relationships. I had an older man call me bi--h today on one site. I am very cautious about who i would meet.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 02-15-2016 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHINY-J View Post
    Like many on here, I think about it all the time when I dress... Even though I consider myself a straight man, when I dress, I get much more "gender-flexible". To be able to be with someone that understands my love and desire to dress and do it with me, it's only natural to be able to bond over that and find attraction.

It's just very hard to make it actually happen... Actually, in my experience, it's impossible. Too many keep it well-guarded- I do the same- and while they may love to fantasize and talk about meeting up, it never actually happens.
    Wow, this is very similar to how I see the situation. In a way, it might be good if there were maybe more of a friends with benefits type situation for me since CDing is only a small part of my life, but during those times, it would be nice to have a booty call (as bad as that sounds)... But if I feel like that, I'd imagine at least someone else does too.

Oh yes, very very fond of that idea. Enjoyed my one experience w/a man a couple decades ago, but love the idea of being with one of the "girls"!

I would love to make out with another girl thats dressed....
    Would be fun to kiss and talk about clothes, etc.
    It would be nice to spend a day shopping and trying on clothes like GG's

Quote Originally Posted by SHINY-J View Post
    Like many on here, I think about it all the time when I dress... Even though I consider myself a straight man, when I dress, I get much more "gender-flexible".
    You are going through a gender-binary role change when that happens. Nothing wrong with it, I think it is quite natural based on our common cultural 'norms' (Damn, I *hate* that Norm guy)

You are not just strapping on tits, sweetie. You are assuming another *role*. If your head is in the appropriate place, more will follow. Head-space is king. Have you ever tried to work from home dressed in PJs vs dressed *like* you would be at work? Productivity is measurably different.

If your head isn't in the game, nothing else will be. If your head *is* in the game, then anything is possible.

<3

- MM
    Last edited by mechamoose; 02-22-2016 at 03:27 PM. Reason: typos
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

It would be thrill of a lifetime, yes