Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dating another crossdresser

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC

Dating another crossdresser

Have you thought about making out with another crossdressers. The thought has really been on my mind lately.

Itches are there to be scratched.

Making out is very different than dating and it is wonderful btw.

Not really thought about it, might be interesting though.
    You have to be odd to be number one. ~ Dr. Seuss

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have plenty of times ,its hot...........I'd say more, but this is a pretty clean site and I dont want to be getting in trouble ( at least here anyway)...

Uh yeah, that would be super and well xxx rated. There is one here that I was going to contact. but I chickened out. LOL
    Part Time Girl

I've made out with another CD before in the past before I was married, probably would've enjoyed it more if the other party was more attractive (what can I say, at heart I'm still a guy that likes pretty girls/ girls) and didn't taste like cigarettes 😝😫.

Oh of course.....I am so attracted to other girls right now.

I have thought about that a lot. I am attracted to pretty ones.

I thought about it for the longest

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Been there, done that, designed the t-shirt Seriously, it's nice to share fun times with someone who has so much in common with you. I really love kissing and cuddling, and the stuff that follows for me is just icing on the cake. It's all fun and no one is hurt, so why not?

I remember one time when I met with another t-girl, and we went shopping at the mall. He wasn't able to dress up that day, so we went as a couple. I loved walking around there with his arm around me, or just holding hands. We even stopped a few times to share a short kiss. It as soooo much fun I made sure to thank him properly later.
    Last edited by MarciManseau; 02-05-2016 at 09:02 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I have many times

Non-binary/Questioning
    Sure I'd do it.

Not specifically but if any wanted to go on a one on one GNO, that would be fine.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    I can't say I'm interested in being intimate with anyone other than my wife. After being with her for over 30 years, I'd as soon as share someone's toothbrush than be intimate with them. Plus, bottom line, I'm just not into men's umm, private parts. I can appreciate another CD aesthetically but have no sexual interest. I really like to hang out with GGs though, in a "sisters" or "friends" sort of way. I'd readily go out dressed with a GG on a platonic date for shopping, coffee, etc. Nowadays at my age and with ED, I tend to look at most women aesthetically anyway, rather than sexually. I'd only ever pop a blue (or orange!) pill for my wife.

I think it's a fantasy for lots of us girls. There's something very attractive about a person who shares a passion or interest or identity that you have, and I think it's especially emphasized when that commonality is still fairly taboo. So many of us are attracted to the feminine and the clothing that it's going to be a turn-on to be with someone who is dressed the same.

That said, I've definitely fantasied about it.

It happened when I was young and single.

There were five girls at a drive in movie..... Two of us weren't. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

To me, "dating" is about more than making out, suggesting some sort of ongoing romance. That could be interesting, kind of a lesbian thing. Ime, however, gurls I've known might be interested in casual friendship with another CDer, but not long term romance, being more interested in ggs or guys. As for the making out (and all that goes with it), ime you quickly run into the problem that both gurls are likely to be bottoms, each wanting something the other isn't interested in delivering, if you know what I mean. I definitely fall into that category, but if that's not an issue then I'm game, definitely, but would much prefer that it be something more than wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. It might require letting go of some ingrained gender role expectations, but I can see a shared experience thing being nice in another way. But so far, my acquaintances with other gurls just hasn't played out that way.

Silver Member
    I've very often fantasized about this, and, so far, that's all I've done.

although i think most crossdressers are beautiful and wonderful people, i have no desire
    to make out with or date one. i'd much rather double date with one...
    paula

Many years ago, I had never thought about doing such a thing. But when I encountered, quite by chance, a person who was obviously a CD, I did it. I was dressed in drab; we talked briefly in a secluded park area, and started making out intensely. No clothes came off, but one private body part (of mine) came out, and the experience ended with my ejaculation. It was incredibly thrilling and scary. We agreed to meet the next day, both en femme. But then I failed to carry through. Too scared about all kinds of possible consequences. In retrospect, I regretted letting her down, as well as having cheated on my wife, but a selfish part of me also regretted letting the opportunity for more excitement slip away. I can still feel the thrill of the experience, but it's a bittersweet feeling, because there was nothing there that I can look back on with anything other than shame.

I may get a chance to, fairly soon. I'm signed up for a 'ladies' speed dating' session next week, and one participant, who I've met socially a few times and gotten along fairly well with, is a part-time FtM cross dresser. It could be fun to go out as a couple, with her as a male and me as a female. I know we share several interests, but our age difference may be too much of an issue for her. We'll see...

Another participant looks plausably female, but says in their profile that they are gender fluid. Not sure yet if she is MtF or FtM. Either would be okay with me, if we hit it off well in other regards.

The others that I have met are GG's who have, so far, accepted me as a female in their company, so if some of them work out, I may get to go on a girl-girl date with a lesbian lady.

Prior to this, I haven't tried to date any of the cross dressers who I knew socially, but that was mostly because I was holding off on any dating until I moved to Oregon.

Whether I'd ever go beyond being friends would depend on the person. Many years ago, I was close friends with a gorgeous non-op TS and we did a bit of kissing a few times, but it never went beyond that.
    My name is Carol.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Have made out with another CD. Would I do it again? In a heart beat.

Mandy Faye
    Years Ago, I was with another man ... Loved it .. BUT , put the thought to the back of my mind .. wasn't sure what to think ... NOW ... The idea of being with a like minded CD drives me crazy ! :-)