Thread: Androgynous Outings

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar

Androgynous Outings

Well, in my limited capacity i have been enjoying going out androgynously dressed a lot, it is quite comfortable. I was out shopping this morning in my Woman Within V-neck top, Danskin pants, with Vaserette bra and panties underneath and shod in pretty sequined black loafers. Still having fun ! How many of you gurls like to do this sometimes ?
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every day, sweetie.

Doesn't it feel good?

Surfing kind of under the radar.. 'Standard' males won't see it. GG's and sisters will, but they won't be critical, in fact I have gotten acknowledgement in the form of smiles and nods from those who 'caught' me. In general I rarely get criticism, I mostly get encouragement.

/frolic

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

An easy thing to do when younger, there is more chance of being miss represented. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

As often as possible! It is a lot of fun!
    Di

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    i do this alot too....only difference really is more makeup LOL....my daytime outfit from top top bottom in andro mode is

Beenie hat
    Girl Jacket
    Tee
    Maybe a flanell shirt
    Leggings
    Girl flat combat or moto boots

this is pretty much it down to the bag
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Quite often, yesterday ran errands, thong, bra with forms, knee high hose, 3" heel girl boots, tight boot cut girl jeans and girl top. Just love walking thru stores feeling the thong under the tight jeans and the heeled boots, truly puts you in a feminine state of mind, also love the sound of the heels. SA said she heard me walking up behind her in my boots, then we had a nice conversation. Wonder why I love running errands so much ???

My clothes are always a mixture of drab and femme, leaning toward the latter, along with a shoulder bag, a little makeup, a little scent. So nice.

It's great to have clothing that seems not detectible by people. I had some Ann Taylor boots and a blouse and people don't see the buttons are reversed.

I just did that today. I was dressed in Hollister skinny jeans and a workout camisole top with some fancy straps. I threw an oversize sweatshirt on to meet my wife when she pulled into the garage in case the neighbors were out and about, and my wife suggested I jump in and we go grab some dinner. So off to the burger restaurant with me in skinny jeans, a very slinky strappy top, a big sweatshirt and sandals. No one noticed. Now I need some nice androgynous booties...
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Banned Read only
    Ummm, like all the time! I find its sooo much easier to present 'en tween', mascara, foundation, light lipstick to define the lips, skinny jeans... I love the look, no stress about 'passing', I can get ready in 5 mins (15 if I do nail polish 😉 ), and I find people I meet are actually quite accepting and occasionally down right friendly (I think as a 'guy' I used to intimidate people).

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats me all day everyday.

Aspiring Member
    I'm out there 24/7 myself also, and I do enjoy it.

Whenever I can get away with it without being noticed. Depends on the venue. Teenage girls will notice the cut and style of clothes right away, though you can usually get them back by complementing them on their style... (There must be something wrong with it if an adult likes it...)

Michelle,

I routinely dress androgynously on weekends and increasingly at work. All my shoes are now women's - sneakers (ASICS), loafers (Sebago), clogs/walking shoes/flats(Dansko and Franco Sarto), and boots (Soft Spots riding). My jeans are NYDJ (Boot cut and slim leg) and I've recently been wearing Calvin Klein Dress Pants. Underwear is boyshort and sleeveless t-shirts (Yummie Tummie and Maidenform). As it's winter in New England, I wear sweaters for the most part, which hides the pants zipper. In the summer, I wear oversized mens shirts to work, untucked and then womens blouses and pullovers on the weekend. Finally, I only own women/unisex fragrances as well and tend to wear the floral scents on the weekend, and spice/dark scents to work.

I'm sure people have noticed, but no one has ever stared or said a thing to me about it other than my son's GF who asked if I was wearing tights (which are 60 denier knee highs).
    My wife is totally onboard and I've actually started wearing light makeup on the weekends.....

I've always wanted to but chickened out. Would love to have the confidence the rest of you girls have to just rock a pair of leggings and heels on a daily basis without fully dressing all the time! My wardrobe is fully homme most days 😕

I go out a few times each week dressed androgynously but leaning more towards feminine, with ladies work trousers, shoes or boots with a low heel, knickers, bra and forms, ladies jumper or subtle silk blouse and a cardigan, usually with a jacket/coat on top. Feels great.

Generally, underdressing during the week and CK,DKNY, or Venus jeans on weekends with bra , panties , colorful v neck top and light makeup on the weekend. Breast forms go in and out during the weekend. I would like to rock leggings and a drapery sweater or fluttery top, but am chicken
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Most days I dress in what I considered an androgynous manner, but after a while I noticed that most of the strangers I encounter gender me as female! I suppose I'm not as tricky as I thought!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]