Thread: Gender Fluid

Gender Fluid

I am not sure how often this is used but I think I am more gender fluid than anything. Sometimes I really want to be a woman more than anything in the entire world and then other times I can go months without even thinking about it. Its just up and down like a rollercoaster and even though I love to dress in female clothes like panties and bras and stuff like that, the reality of doing it everyday in my life is not very possible and I do not keep it up. I am very fascinated by females more than ever but its more like it would be so nice to be one and not do all the work to get there, just want to go to bed one night and wake up the next day and be a complete female but of course things don't work that way. Going through hormones and all that just seems like so much work. I just don't feel like I will ever get to the point where I am dressing full time in my life.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Pam,

I would dress how I felt on the day, in all honesty. This would probably mean four/five days a week femme but my face couldn't put up with the daily close shaves. Further, I couldn't last a whole day without shaving twice and having to redo my makeup, so I'm down to a couple of days over the weekends max.

My beard shadow is the worst feature to deal with, so this is my limiting factor, coupled with my wife being less than happy with her new more female house friend .

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My roller coaster has very short times between the ups and downs these days. It's been a very long time now since I went "Months" without the desire to dress. I can barely make it a couple of days. That may the thing that keeps me from claiming to be Gender Fluid and pushes me more toward the TG side of things.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

knowing what i now know and given a choice way back i may have picked female, the very least presented female more often and better in my youth, knowing what i know now, but in my youth it was not as accepted from society either.....tough call.

reality today, if it were easier to present female i would go out more often, cosmetics cost money and unfortunately I need mass quantities for a decent enough look.
    I respect my wifes wishes to not leave the house dressed and putting it on the care is restrictive....as well as my disposable income....

im not bothered by feeling male and enjoy the mix of gender expression but do not feel like a different person either way, i just feel comfortable dressed either way, female is funner, lots more choices, im bothered that its so hard to present female and the judgement towards us when we do....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Silver Member
    I think many here are similar to you, either strictly by choice or due to the circumstances in their lives, which is my situation. I don't wish to be female but I would like to have the latitude with my part of society to move along the spectrum more like how women can. For me it is connected to expression and my therapist uses the gender non-conforming tag when we need a tag. Women can be gender non-conforming and be accepted if not encouraged to do so, not an option for males in my corner of the world.

A lot of what you said resonates with me, Pam. Some days I wish fervently to be a woman, other days not so much. Some days I'm somewhere in between, others I'm 100% male or female But not both. Transition and hormones are out because on the days I feel male, I'd still be stuck in the wrong body. I've never gone "months" between shifts though. Mine are usually daily or occasionally weekly.

Right there with ya. Some days... a lot of days. Jeans, t-shirt, and a hoodie.. and I probably won't even shave for a few days..

No desire/want for hormones. I like being able to play both sides of the coin

I consider gender fluid comparable to transmission (tranny) fluid because I can shift gears automatically and feel comfortable in any gear.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Banned Read only
    Great insight Jill, I love that analogy! Based on that I'd say I'm a six speed, usually run in 4th with an occasional sprint in 6th...but rarely red line it...OK, maybe some red line on the lips 😉

Really appreciate reading this thread since I feel less alone. I'm so gender fluid it sometimes drives me crazy. Well, that's really too strong a term. I wish my physical features were more androgynous so I could transform into a passable female whenever my feminine side needed to be expressed. Not a day goes by where I don't have these thoughts!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg