Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How often do you CD?

As often as I can. Usually once a month. Everyday would be fun, but I suspect it would loss its charm!

on average, partial female attire 3-4 times a week, for 1 to 2 hrs after work. once every few weeks, longer durations, possibly fully dressed.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

When ever i can

Whenever I feel up for it and usually only for a few hours.

Aspiring Member
    I wear panties all day, every day.
    My wife works 2 nights a week, so I get the chance during that time.
    Every 2nd summer, my wife takes our children to visit her mother (overseas) for a month. My job won't let me take long holidays like that, so I stay at home and dress every day. They are in a timezone that is several hours ahead, so we video chat on Skype when I get home from work, and then they all go to bed. So I spend the evening in women's clothes.

I always wear panties. The bra and clothing I put on later in the week when I have the house to myself.

Just about every morning around the house, just can't wait to pop the forms in and get into my comfy clothes. How long I stay dressed depends on what I have to do or when I have to go to work. If I go shopping, run errands or get my nails done, it might be all day .

Sue is cool with it, and loves when I bring her coffee in the AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Panties all day, every day.

A bra 4-5 times a week, usually before my wife gets home from work or before she wakes up on the weekend.

I am almost 24/7 now and hopefully very soon will be 24/7 forever.....
    My goal is to be a woman full time all the time

Every night when I go to bed.

I dress every weekend, holidays, and personel days off. In other words, every day when I don't have to go to work. I sometimes get dressed and go out a bit after work on the weekdays.
    It never occurs to me to make a decision as to whether or not I'll dress up on these days. It's just something I do because I want to do it. As the weekend or day off approaches I just naturally start thinking about which outfit to wear, never whether I'll be going out or not. That would be simply unthinkable.

At night usually not much chance of visitors later in the evening and I'd say about 5 times a week.
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

On average I dress twice a week if I am in Singapore. I travelled quite frequently for work and leisure where I have plenty of time to crossdress.

ask me again next week after my mother-in-law moves out. I guess I'm strange because after my wife leaves every morning, while the coffee is brewing, I put on a skirt, slip or dress before stretching out on the couch with my news and coffee. Then I'm off to shave etc. So, 4 or 5 times a week.

I wear my cotton hipster panties all week but on the weekend, I get to wear satin and lace.... I call them my weekend bloomers.

5 days week
    At home
    Evening
    At bed

Only when I work in yard in summer or shovel snow. Mens white cotton socks, and my old all black trainers. Or at gym my old black trainers. In fact that is all the mens clothes I have.

I work away from home and live in a mine camp 2 weeks at a time home for 1 week, at work i usually dress when i sleep, in a nightie +panties at home only after SO at work kids at school from a small stash of clothes ( i need to find somewhere to keep them) some times i put on panties and go to op shops and try on dressers and pretty things giving me my fix . stupid i know but that's me.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    usually about 4 or 5 days a week...could be out in public, could be home depending on the day ...only time i really dont is when i go to work ( i only work 2 days a week) ....and half THAT time I take off to go out dressed anyway LOL......I may be poor, but I am happy...thank god for thrift shops !!!

Womens panties almost every day ... only cross dress during day on days off when home alone 1 or 2 days a week and would like to more often. If my wife was into me CD I would more often. I'd so love to CD before bed and sleep in a teddy or nighty under nice warm smooth sheets to my skin. Wife and I are heading towards divorce and so that might be sooner than later that I get to CD more often and every night as a substitution for pajamas..

I dress almost every day without makeup and fully transformed one a week or so. I can't go long without seeing my legs in stockings and a skirt

I never fully crossdress, but I'll normally wear tights every evening when I get in from work. Typically sleep in tights most nights too. I'll wear panties quite often, but not as often as tights.

I fully dress whenever I have the house to myself. I wear panties or stockings 4-5 days a week.

I crossdress as a male twice a year... Xmas and Easter. As a female every day with or without make-up.I wear girl clothes every single day Nail polish etc. I still have a man's hair cut though....

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I go OUT enfemme twice a month with The Grand Illusions Crossdresser Social and Support Group. You can see our schedule at http://crossdressersmichigan.com/
    Between those meetings we also do Thursday evening dinner and go to a club. The Thursdays are for the members who work weekends or can't go out on Fridays.
    Then we have DRAB to FABulous which is a four day OUT enfemme event where we spend four days totally enfemme. Lunch, activities, then dinner, an activity, and clubbing. All with two outfit changes per day, before dinner and before clubbing.
    And Halloween which tends to be a multi day event for us.
    Plus our LGBTQ White Party.
    The Bridesmaid's Bal.
    So about sixty times a year OUT enfemme.

For me once a week, much of the time, works well. The time between makes it all the more enjoyable.

SUCH FUN!

Every night for a couple hours but no make up. I try to get one weekend a month to get all fanciful.
    The pictures and content in my posts are owned by me(aka Brooke B, aka BABS) and shall not be copied or reproduced without my authority, and not be used for any purpose or agenda that would be discriminating to my self statue.