Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you CD?

How often do you CD?

How often do you CD?

All day, every day? Only at home, at nights? Only when SO is out of town?

I'm curious to see everyone's response.

Ashley

Aspiring Member
    Hi Ashley

There are different stages to my DADT CDing according to the time available.

1. If my SO is out for an hour or two (shopping/dog walk. Keep fit etc) I will usually spend the time in bra, slip and forms under ‘drab’ until she is back.
    2. In the evenings I will often (two or three times a week) head for my man cave and dress fully.
    3. If SO goes away for a few days I will underdress full time, and dress as much as possible.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

My SO has asked that (for now, at least) I only CD at home when our son (2 y.o.) goes to bed.

She will usually put them to bed around 8:00. While she's rocking him to sleep, I'll get dressed and get started on my studying and work for the evening.

Aspiring Member
    I am not a Male that fully crossdress, I wear Women's clothing that is hard to distinguish if it is a Woman's item. For example I am wearing right now a Woman's Lounge Pants that I bought at La Vie Enrose and if anyone see me in it, that Person won't know it is a Woman's clothing. Now for the questions.

All day.... just Panties, not at work

Every day... No

Only at home... No

At Night.. Yes

Only when SO is out of town... No
    Last edited by Bruce64; 02-07-2016 at 09:00 AM.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Since I'm gender-fluid, my feminine side is always a large and growing part of who I am. With this in mind, over time, I've realized that dressing as a woman is so much more than simply cding for me. Rather, my transformation brings harmony between my physical appearance and inner self and that creates contentment and joy within my soul. I express my feminine nature whenever my wife allows and I have time...usually, a complete head to toe makeover twice weekly and daily when she's away on trips.

Nikki
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 02-07-2016 at 08:42 AM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

My honest answer would be "whenever I feel like it" since it's a total choice for me to do it or not.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Not enough lol. I undress every day. I travel about 3 out of four weeks and get to dress in my hotel every night when traveling.

everyday...what i can i say i am lucky girl

I wear women's briefs everyday and I wear women's leggings or tights and often shapewear to yoga class every week. Honestly I don't even consider this crossdressing anymore as I'm presenting as a guy.

I might do something more elaborate once a month and dress fully to go out once or twice a year. My wife agreed that I could go out once a month to a support/social group in our area--which I did for about two years-- but I don't even do that anymore. I think about it (crossdressing) every day though.

Underdress alot, went shopping friday underdressed including thigh highs(felt sooo good walking around in them for most of day) at work today -mans job -steel toe boots- toes painted under socks, parfait panties. So any time i feel like it as i live alone and am happy in my life.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    24/7/365.25 for me, but I know I'm not the norm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Since im a gf/cd i dress whenever i like

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    All night, every night for sleep. Every weekday morning before work. Every weekend morning while wifey sleeps in. Panties always. I plan vacation time when wifey travels so Carla can get a makeover and be 24/7. In the evenings I wear loose dark green silk men's PJ's that hide the contours of the foundation and forms underneath. So far, it's not been detected. For being in DADT I'm practically 24/7.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Reality Check
    Several days a week for several hours unless I have a reason not to.

Aspiring Member
    It varies; on weekends on only get a few hours to be Wendy (usually in the afternoons). When supper rolls around, I go back into drab mode as I do not like cooking as Wendy - I don't like the smell of food, especially fried food, in Wendy's clothes.

After supper I rarely go back in Wendy mode.

I don't know if this counts as CDing, but on work nights, I usually just wear a one piece swimsuit.

Banned Read only
    I'm an occasional cross dresser. I'm out to my wife so that is not an issue but when I dress it's all or none (meaning wig, forms, makeup, etc.) and I prefer to go out when dressed. Cross dressing is a really small part of my life, family, friends, sports, all of it comes before cross dressing.

Silver Member
    I always underdress .. panties, thigh highs and even a bra with a pair of bosom boosters under a shirt one size too large. Plus, whenever possible, I fully dress mostly in dresses. I love being feminine.

To be honest, not enough.. Having been in the closet for the last 30 years with a wife who has worked from home most of that time it's been a case of whenever I had the rare chance.
    Having recently come out of that closet to my wife and now dealing with the fall out from it, it's a case of underdressing sometimes and leaving the dresses and skirts out of sight until the dust settles.

In some form, daily. This includes panties and leggings. Full outfit occasionally.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Aspiring Member
    For me 24/7. It's who I am and I would change that at all.

when ever I feel like it. Family & work obligations dictate how much time I have.

Always women's pjs. Most nights lounge pNts and casual top. Panties every day. Head to toe 1-2 times a week. I have only gone out fully dressed once .
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I spend more time dressed fem, than I do dressed as male. I'm more comfortable in fem.

I dress most evenings, and a couple of days a month when working from home. But not unless my daughter is in bed or away. Occasionally wear women's tops/trousers at other times.

Ashley

Silver Member
    I always underdress, and when the spirit moves me, full dress (dresses, usually) with minimum makeup (I love my red lipsticks), either at home or driving.