Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do you dress more sexy or casual?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    My fashions are similar to Sarah's...definitely feminine. I'm particularly partial to dresses, hose/tights and heels! Not as smitten with skirts and blouses. Nikki
    Nikki, I love your pics, you are a very pretty woman!!!!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce64 View Post
    I love wearing the Sexy Lingerie and casual outside, Yesterday I was at Vaughan Mills Mall wearing a marie Jo Bra under my shirt. This bra here
    http://www.herroom.com/marie-jo-010-...h-up-bra.shtml
    Bruce64 Very pretty bra!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I grew up wearing girls clothes through to adult hood and now old age. In my late teens I wore what other girls were wearing. Then girls wore skirts and dresses. Working in the fashion industry I was able to wear really nice clothes. It was fun to wear cocktail dresses to events. As I got older I moved with women my age to what was worn by them. Now days I wear casual women's clothes i.e. jeans and shorts.

Truth be, a woman can wear a sexy dress and not be sexy or a casual t-shirt with torn jeans which are very sexy.

It used to be deliberately sexy tarty when I first started, but now I'm finding I'd rather dress for casual comfort, and finding my own style. I am trying to keep it as feminine as I can though.

My first lair of jeggings should arrive anytime now, a nice pink pair which will go fab with my little black white-polka dot crop top. I don't just wish to keep it to wearing skirts and dresses all the time. I also have a couple of nice wooly cardigans, a cute small purple buttonless one with flared cuffs (which I'm presently wearing) and another longer one which is an unsexy brown and hardly young and glamorous, but I like it as it has a really nice curvy shape to it. What's more they're both nice and warm. I think casual can look sexy too, in a casual kinda way
    Gurlz they wanna have fu'hun. Oh gurlz just wanna have fu'hun x

At 70+, "sexy"probably is probably not where I am. Casual, definitely, and it's almost always slacks and utilitarian undies. I'd rather be treated as just another girl than get unwanted attention. Then again, as Katie said, sexy is in the mind of the beholder. But for those of you who like sexy, go for it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Sexy for me right now.

Its casual for me. Cozy and comfy. Although when I really started to explore this side of me I had everything big dress I could handle. Prom, bridesmaid, wedding gowns galore. These days its as casual as can be. Gotta love a great pair of leggings!
    The pictures and content in my posts are owned by me(aka Brooke B, aka BABS) and shall not be copied or reproduced without my authority, and not be used for any purpose or agenda that would be discriminating to my self statue.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Don't forget yoga pants, Tammy Men sure seem to love them on us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

skirts and dresses for me with great satin lingerie for me....
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I love the fem look such as dresses, skirts, heels, stay-ups, etc. As I broke the big 70 mark, I still love that look. I know that I should be dressing down a little but jeans just don't feel fem to me. A woman should feel fem & look fem, just my opinion. I have over 40 skirts, and probably 20 or so dresses. Love every one, not enough time to wear every one so I try to cycle through them. I notice women when they are dressed like I think a woman should look. My SO dresses sexy and looks great when she does.

Sexy at night and casual by day

It's definitely sexy for me as I rarely venture out and about. At home I don't have to worry about blending so it's full speed ahead!
    A number of years ago I belonged to a CD club in Phoenix where we had several girls night outs so I adjusted my outfits accordingly, longer skirts, shorter heels etc.
    I found that both ways appealed to me but even when I do venture out, my skirts are still quite feminine and of course my panties, bra and stockings are always sexy, sexy!

Reality Check
    "Do you dress more sexy or casual?"

At my age, I couldn't look sexy if my life depended on it.

Regardless, it would be pretty silly to get all dolled up in a ball gown and matching heels just to walk around the house picking up after the puppy and surfing the Internet. I dress pretty casual 90% of the time. My dressiest would be similar to what a woman would wear in an office or going to a nice restaurant.

For me it has to be unmistakably feminine, which is not necessarily the same thing as sexy, and can be casual or more formal.

I dress head to toe, it will always be a skirt or dress, no pants or shorts.

Having just resumed dressing after a long hiatus, I had never worn heels before. That was a revelation, and will always be a part of any outfit I wear!
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I dress neither sexily or casually. Another choice is to dress appropriately or in other words to "blend". That is how I prefer to present myself.

I too try to present a ladlylike and spohisticated image. I wear age appropriate dresses and skirts.

I try for sexy!

I am definitely more on the sexy side because my male persona is pretty drab.

Depends.
    Really a matter of what I need to accomplish while dressed - so if theres laundy to be done or hoovering - then is skinny jeans/converse and a nice top.
    Where as if I'm having a bottle (or 2) of the old pinot and sitting on the chat site or skype talking with acquaintances, then I'll probably be dressed like I'm going on a night out (because for now at least, they are Sam's nights 'out'.

Also depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I will dress but wont really be feeling like a pretty dress or skirt, so I just decide to slob it out in skinny jeans/leggings and a top - still featuring Mr Pinot :P

There are definitely different feelings to be experienced by how I dress too. For instance when I glam up, I feel empowered because my guy brain see's me as attractive, but it's 'me' I'm looking at in the mirror, and that's a definite rush.
    I'm sure there is some sexuality involved there somewhere, but the over-riding feeling is power and (false) confidence
    Samantha -x-

nice bra! with forms?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

HI Donna,
    I'm like you...I tend to dress with clothes from Talbot's, Ann Taylor's and more recently from JJill.
    Tina

Aspiring Member
    Sexy....always
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Tina81, I'd love to get in contact with you, as you say you are from Virginia (Alexandria/Arlington area here). Need a mentor and someone to help me along.

I'm more casual. I just dress around the house. Simple dresses and skirts with tops.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

I am probably like most women. Casual on a day to day basis. For most of my work years, 1977-2011, always wore pants for work so also wore same other then work. Do like to get dressed for parties and things though, not sure about the sexy part.

Casual is the norm for me. I do sexy from time to time, but usually just for a party. Around the house or out and about on a normal day, I go casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancie64 View Post
    I love the fem look such as dresses, skirts, heels, stay-ups, etc. As I broke the big 70 mark, I still love that look. I know that I should be dressing down a little but jeans just don't feel fem to me. A woman should feel fem & look fem, just my opinion. I have over 40 skirts, and probably 20 or so dresses. Love every one, not enough time to wear every one so I try to cycle through them. I notice women when they are dressed like I think a woman should look. My SO dresses sexy and looks great when she does.
    Well put, Nancie. That sums it up well for me as well.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!