Thread: Do you have a bf or partner? How did you met him?

Do you have a bf or partner? How did you met him?

Hi All,

Just curious to know if you have a long term partner or boyfriend and how you met them. Lately I talked to one of the guys through a dating website and he seems to want a discrete relation. The idea seems to good to be true but I am contemplating it.
    1. Just curious that if anyone has one such person in life. How long have you been in relation?
    2. how to met him?
    3. Is he comfortable seeing you both guy and girl?
    4. Have you don't anything fun like going out like couple and stuff?
    5. Have you ever felt like going out and present your relation to stranger women while on a coffee or movie date?
    6. Lastly, Is there any particular guy or man whom you met made you change the way you take relation with another man? Any particular man who brought your inner woman out and changed you?

The question is relevant because I am feeling a compulsion of getting appreciated and admired when dressed. In a very deeper way, I feel being in a relation with someone who approves and admires you dressed could be very pleasing.

(I realized that posting questions with numbers it more readable. Please feel free to add any questions here. The value I am getting out of is that based on others experiences, I don't make any mistake and do it right.

15years ago via the internet and married for 10 told her bye phone after 2weeks and all she said was is that it

Warning: I'm probably not the answer you were expecting.

1) I have known him longer than my wife
    2) Board games, honestly
    3) He accepts my being a guy, but prefers it when I dress frilly
    4) Like a date? No.
    5) *I* have felt like it.
    6) Oh gods, yes. This pretty, furry man who called himself 'Lugh'.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I am 61, did not date until late 20's, first female friend killed herself. This was long before my dress up days which really got going when i turned 51. have been rejected by all women i told about my dressing. I have also like you had a strong desire to be admired when dressed, by a man. i have met only three admirers over the years, met one twice. They all want you know what, right away!! I have boundries and standards, and say in my ads, "no penetration sex". They refuse to respect me in this, so I email for a while, and it seems ok, then they come out and say they want what my ad says NOT. I am on Plenty of Fish now, seeking dating with GG's, but i am low income, and they all want a man to travel, wine and dine, live the high life with. I am quite sure i will die alone, with my cats. Good lucck out there. its a jungle!
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 02-15-2016 at 02:17 PM.

I have been married to my loving wife for 22 yrs. We met when I was 40 and she took my furniture restoration course. When I met her I had been CDing but had never heard the term at that time, my dressing was just a part of my self-gratification. I under dress now and my wife knows, but would rather not see me,as it would effect her image of me. My dressing is something that I do at work, at my shop,and I keep it hidden. I only do it because I love feel of the cloths on my body, and the high I get from the risk of being outed. We all need the support of that SO. I know, I would never do anything to risk the love of my wife. Sorry I can not give you more info

I would dearly love to have a long term friend to share my secret with, but I am not free to do so from where I now live. When I lived in Houston, there was a group of CD's that met once a month and I met some very nice people, but didn't seem to have much in common with any of them. Most of them were smokers and I can't tolerate smoke very well. I would be most happy if I could find a friend in this area with whom I could not only share my wants and desires, but who needs to be understood also.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Yes am in a relationship with another crossdresser for almost 13 years. We became close friends thanks to meeting at the crossdressing social group. It was over a year of hanging out before he expressed his attraction to me. I thought I was heterosexual until becoming aware of pansexuality thanks to a year in the lgbt community. I swear if he would have expressed earlier than he did, I probably woud have been freaked out. We live in separate houses, doing usually having our own time during the working week and spending time together most of the weekends. We are comfortable with each other in any form. Sometimes I could be dressed and he isn't, or vice versa. Or we could be both crossdressed or not crossdressed. Love him for the person he is.

Hi Leonal, I would think that yes there are relationships out there. Mine is with a women, that love's me more as a women then a man. I spend at least 75 % of my time being a women. Yes I am older [ 75 ] an we have been together for 10 yrs. We met at a unitary church, singles get together . Over the past 10 yrs we have gone out many times as sisters, clubs, bars, P town in Mass. Key West, an even here in Florida were we live. As far as being with man I have been, but like the women that I am with now. It is an old adaged pick your poison . Jo