Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you dress more sexy or casual?

Aspiring Member
    My midpoint between the two is firmly planted closer to the sexy side. Even though I don't show any cleavage, my preference for short bottoms and strapless necklines is blatant proof even if shorts are the norm my side of the world. Whether I come across as hot is another matter altogether and doesn't worry me much.

That said it makes little sense for me to dress that way all the time and especially should I decide to step out.

Sh-sh-sh-shakin' all over jemima_bates's Avatar
    For me, I'm not really about blending in. My best feature (so I've been told!) are my legs, so it's almost always short dresses and heels for me. I'm not trying to pass, I'm trying to stand out!

Jemima x

Since I prefer wearing nightgowns around the house I would say more sexy, however I wear nightgowns that a woman my age would probably be wearing.
    If I do dress in women's outer wear, it is always casual. Jeans and a blouse or a nice long maxi dress.

I usually dress conservatively, yet suggestively sexy, when at home and when I can get some time.
    Di

I couldn't do sexy to save my life, so I stick with being casual!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Mostly casual, but every now and then I try to go the sexy route but it usually ends up in a disaster because I can't pull it off.

Casual skirts and dresses in the summer - better dresses the other 8 months (not sure they are either sexy or casual - perhaps a third category?)

definitely on the sexy side, casual just does nothing for me, I think the sexy feel is why i do this the most

It depends on what I am doing and where I am going

I just want to feel feminine so when I wear a corset, attached forms, and makeup.
    That works for me ... Nice pair of jeans and a nice top ... is so comfortable.

I like to wear sexy underwear underneath the professional look, skirt, stockings, blouse, jacket and of course heels.

I never in my life dressed really "casual". When I worked a casual meant no tie, jacket off.
    Same now. As I don't go out I dress "to be dressed"; for comfort. A dress, or as I prefer, a skirt, slip, nylons and comfortable night slippers.

I like dressing more business casual.

Classy modest yet sexy. Classic dresses, tops, and skirts, pantyhose, 4 " heels. Like to show off my long legs at times. Seldom wear jeans.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 02-07-2016 at 08:30 PM.

I dress in panties everyday. I do not own any men's underwear. Ladies jeans or pants everyday since I do not have men's pants. Blouse or top to go with the pants.Most of the time it is a nice t-shirt

I like sexy but at 67 years old I think I'm living in denial.I do dress casual from time to time.
    Angie

I'm way past sexy for my age, casual is much more practical and comfortable.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Casual with cleavage...
    Please call me Lisa!

Banned Read only
    Hmm, I'd say definitely casual, but like really, really, like really sexy casual (where's my Zoolander emoticon thingy 😆 )

I'm too sexy for my (insert any noun here) 😂

Casual. Though, some would find it sexy, I guess. Depends upon what turns you on.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It has to casual, since I mainly wear nighties to bed.

Aspiring Member
    Conservative but stylish dresses mostly. Tops and pants sometimes.

i dress more casual, easier to blend in
    I love being a girl

Feminine for sure, but I wouldn't say "sexy". I haven't worn a mini skirt in ages and I probably never will -just like gg's change their style as they age, so did I. Not much into casual -I don't love jeans, but in a cold winter day, going out in a skirt is a bit of a challenge.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    OK, frumpy is out! I would never change to Tina and let her be anything but the best she can be, no matter what she is wearing. That said, Tina is always dressed to the occasion. At home, she has no limitations, and the very first skirt my wife bought Tina to show off her legs is still a challenge to wear and not show off too much! In usual mode Tina strives for what I would call "classy", whether in a long dress or in jeans.