Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you dress more sexy or casual?

Do you dress more sexy or casual?

When you CD, do you tend to be more sexy (LBD, gowns, etc.) or more casual?

While I love, love, LOVE my LBD, I just don't have too many occasions to wear it. 90% of the time, I find myself in jeans or a nice A-Line and a cute peplum.

Aspiring Member
    I love wearing the Sexy Lingerie and casual outside, Yesterday I was at Vaughan Mills Mall wearing a marie Jo Bra under my shirt. This bra here
    http://www.herroom.com/marie-jo-010-...h-up-bra.shtml
    Live Today as if it is your last day

For me it's all about dressing feminine. So it's dresses, skirts, hose/tights and heels for me every time. My avatar picture somes up the way I like to dress perfectly. The casual look is ok as long as it includes feminine clothes like these.
    Last edited by Sarah Louise; 02-07-2016 at 09:01 AM.

My fashions are similar to Sarah's...definitely feminine. I'm particularly partial to dresses, hose/tights and heels! Not as smitten with skirts and blouses. Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I guess a lot of it would depend on why you dress to begin with and whether or not you want to draw attention to yourself. Many here will say they want to "blend in" but then you wouldn't be noticed, right?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I would have to say sexxy even when dressing casual I try to make it sexxy.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Definitely more sexy such as mini skirts and mini dresses. But mainly, at home.

If I feel like casual, I just remain in drab

I dress for the occasion myself. There is a lot to be said for blending though if you are just going to be out in the world everyday.

But I love to dress up sexy / elegant to go out for dinner / clubs.

My favorite look is office attire for everyday wear.

Otherwise I am dressed casual to run errands etc.
    Last edited by Lauri K; 02-07-2016 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Shitty Typing
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

my preference is for skirts and blouses with a smart chic look usually w/o stockings
    more casual wear to go to hardware, coffee, grocery shopping - i tend toward blouses, vneck t's with jewelry all over leggings or skinny jeans or sometimes shortish skirt over leggings
    all usually with low heels for flats....the occasional outing with 2 to 3" heels
    if it is something special like the opera or ballet...usually LBD, nylons and heels with a wrap to keep warm

for instance friday...went for coffee, then shopping at safeway....scooped neck white sweater with pearl necklace and earrings, above the knee black skirt (no leggings), white blingy bracelet, white sandals with 1.5" heels, black over the shoulder purse....when i got home....stayed that way for the evening dinner my wife and her two friends.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce64 View Post
    I love wearing the Sexy Lingerie and casual outside, Yesterday I was at Vaughan Mills Mall wearing a marie Jo Bra under my shirt. This bra here
    http://www.herroom.com/marie-jo-010-...h-up-bra.shtml
    Bruce, I ADORE that bra, but $149 for on bra is tooooo much for me to spend. I'm sure it's lovely on you tho.

For me, a lot depends on where I'm going that day - for work, it's dressy casual, usually a dress or a cute top and skirt, but only if it's above freezing. For shopping, usually a skirt and top as that makes it easier to try things on, for at home not going anywhere, shorts or pants. Never sweat unless I'm working out.
    Last edited by MarciManseau; 02-07-2016 at 09:49 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I think my favorite is dressing somewhat plainly but too endowed to hide. Big T&A.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I would say I dress casual, maybe a bit of cleavage to be sexy.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I love to wear dresses and anything that makes me look feminine. But I also only dress in what would be appropriate for my body shape. I often see people not just GG but us to wearing things that we honestly need to look close into the mirror without the pink fog to see how it truly looks on our bodies. I'm just as guilty as anyone else at wearing on the occasion something we shouldn't. But that is just my opinion and im not a fashion judge..

As I dress for myself and not to 'impress' anyone else I suppose it's somewhere in the middle. I like my dresses and skirts to be above the knee but not too short and not overtly sexy. I do like the feel of a nice silky/satin bra and panties and sometimes a body with stocking and suspenders, so I suppose that's kind of sexy

Aspiring Member
    I'm neither sexy or casual, the look I really like is the professional woman, separates that include blouse, pencil skirt, tights, blazer, and pumps.

Silver Member
    More on the 'sexy' side, since I couldn't when sexy would have been more appropriate. I don't have any jeans.

Banned Read only
    As a cross dresser, I can not pull off "sexy." But, if something is described as "sexy" there are many interpretations. If an outfit is "sexy" in a sexual way, that would not be me and highly unlikely that it looks good on any male body. We're just that different.

TaraGrace used a great word the other day: posh. I strive for posh.
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 02-07-2016 at 11:59 AM.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    definately more casual....but then again it depends on the occasion but in public its mostly extremely casual, i will bring the "sexy back" if it is say a tg/tg event , then i will throw on a skirt , but most of my time is casual. I do have days those when I am home, and not going anywhere when I say to myself "You know what..I'm going to throw on something sexy and relax"...and i will put on some sexy lingerie, or a super short skirt or something, or dress super skimpy, nobodys looking anyway. I only own one dress LOL....I perfer to mix and match instead of dresses, and dresses also are pretty much one and done's , once your photographed in it, you really cant wear it for a while anyway.

Always strive for sexy lingerie for what no one but myself and my lover will ever see.

As far outer wear would say casual is the word.

Fancy is something I am not.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

My preferences are for dresses, skirts and blouses. I can't pull off sexy, I'm more of a conservative dresser.

Aspiring Member
    For work its casual. If I stay in my office then it's a dress or skirt. Home usually a simple dress,skirt, shorts,or my skorts and nice tops. If its an evening out then depending on what is going on, I will go all out no holds barred.

I try to dress feminine whether that be a dres and heels or skinny jeans, boots and top x
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Until a year ago, it would be sexy, but now that I have this drive/ambition/desire to go out in public for the last year it has been casual. I still try to do "casual" in a "kinda" sexy way that is age appropriate for a 46 year old. By that I mean that I might wear skinny jeans and a sweater but the sweater is shorter and will show my "rear" which hopefully is still "semi-sexy" in as much as a man trying to look like a woman at my age can be. And/or the sweater is a little more form fitting and not baggy.......

I think a gg and a cd can look sexy and casual at the same time. I see lots of gg's that pull it off.....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm a closet dresser at heart. I rarely go out to vanilla venues dressed. Unless it involves a T event. I despise dressing to blend. And, for comfort? Nothing beats my drabs!

Sexy? Hot? I'll let u decide!

I'm in the middle----
    1794575_10201169895083600_1203938623_n (400x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I prefer to wear sexy dresses and skirts... but have shifted over the past year from that to clothes that fit in when out at a mall. My leopard print mini dress and 4" heels gets a lot of attention at the mall - ask me how I know. Try to be as femme as possible so not sweatpant or sweatshirts but cute tops with jeans or a pencil skirt is a look I have done recently. Also did a sweater dress I have in my profiie pic. Have gotten a few compliments on a couple of my tops. I need to figure out the picture thing here and post, interested in opinions.
    Not quite the same, but get 80% of the femme feeling. And still of course do full makeup, wear all the undergarments and waist cincher with the casual clothes.
    Samantha