Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do you dress more sexy or casual?

Depends on what is going on. I love to dress sexy when appropriate but sometimes, its just casual, with just a hint of sexy ... And you are right Marci, men do love to look at us in yoga pants, or skin tight leggings, or short skirts, etc etc. Bottom line, wearing a cute outfit, whether intentionally sexy or not, is sexy.

I lean more towards the sexy side, lots of slinky dresses and high heels. I do have a pair of leggings but don't feel like they look good on me.

I like to dress sexy. I find myself quite attractive when I look in the mirror and I try to dress as sexy as I can to impress myself.

Mandy Faye
    Sexy ...I like "trampy" clothes, Tried dressing more casual, But it does not feel right ! Shinny skirts and leggings & Spike heels ... Bought some boots that were flats and don't wear them very often. To each her own :-)
    Mandy Faye

for me I tend to dress casual I guess pantyhose or stockings skirt and blouse or slacks and blouse and ballet flats recently using makeup so now at least some normally I do have a could dresses I wear sometimes this being still fairly new for me

Depends on my mood. I dont have anyone to impress but myself sadly at this time, and my wife is so not into me as a CD so it all depends on my mood. I am I guess more casual vs lingerie around home sexy etc. I dont go out in public yet as a CD other than on halloween.

Silver Member
    I dress for me. It is usually what I consider "sexy". I dress for my own enjoyment and looking and feeling sexy is fun. It does not matter if I am staying at home or going out. I love to wear high heels and sexy outfits. I enjoy make up - and try to become as sexy as possible - what I consider sexy. I get help and encouragement from my wife. I try to transform myself as much as possible. I enjoy using foundation, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick. I have several different wigs for different looks. My goal is usually that I do not recognize my guy self after I am made up and dressed. Natural is boring for me.

For me it's how I perceive me as 'sexy'. Unless alone at home then everything is uderneath the dressing gown and only if everyone is asleep can I dare to walk round ans catch the odd glimpse. Mostly just wait until I can relax in nice dress, knee length at most, and feel comfortable and happy with myself.

I love to dress super sexy. It gives me the want to dress more. I'm always looking for sexy and edgy clothes to add to my closet.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I have always found a well dressed woman to be sexy. Therefore, when I dress I always make sure my make-up is right, my hair is in place, my shoes and hose compliment my dress, suit, skirt and blouse, and that my nails are properly manicured. When dressing for sex I wear sheer nighties along with hose and heels (my fetish).

Banned Read only
    I dress slightly sexy but not in gowns.
    My clothing is a little snug to tight.