Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you dress more sexy or casual?

Well, sexy is in the mind of the beholder, isn't it... so that would be me, mostly... Sexy it is...

I'm taking your "sexy" to be my "glamorous"... I would aspire to glamorous and elegant... and you can still be sexy.... and flirty, right...??

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

depends on where I am going or what I am doing. Generally I am a casual dress dresser, jeans, boots or sandels and a blouse with a normal amount of jewelry. If I am going out especially with other girls its heels, and skirt and flamboyant make up.
    Its all fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I wear mostly dresses and skirts so if that falls under "sexy" then that is where I am at. casual to me is ok but it also seems like a waste of time, sure you can blend better but if casual is looking like the rest of the women around here, there's no point in CDing.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I'm not exactly built for sexy. Casual and comfy are more my style
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

I agree with Sarah, that "feminine" is what I am after with a focus on simple elegance. For me "sexy" means private. Going out for me means blending in a bit though I will say my tastes tend to run a bit more formal than the average girl in this "casual" society we live in. Also agree that sexy is in the mind regardless of body type, but try not to let the pink fog completely ruin your perspective!

For me, it depends entirely on where I am going and who I expect to be interacting with. I wear what a respectable single lady might be expected to wear. Always well-coordinated outfits where the accessories match the ensemble to make a stylish outfit.

Shopping at the mall or grocery store? Watching sports or a music performance in a bar with lesbian friends? Casual, dressed to blend with other ladies. Maybe jeans and maybe skirts. Usually high heeled soft boots, but sometimes sneakers. Definitely feminine, but not overly sexy.

Out to a nice restaurant for dinner? Drinks and maybe dancing for a happy hour? Dress or skirt, high heels, very feminine but still not too sexy. Cocktail attire.

Out to a nightclub or dance club to dance and have a few drinks? Very feminine dress or skirt, pretty sexy, but not extreme. High heels. Maybe a miniskirt or low neckline. Clubwear suitable for a lady at that venue.

Charity fundraiser? Formal affair? Women's suit with skirt, or cocktail attire, or LBD. Nicest jewelry. Sharp, classy lady. I don't have any 'ball gowns' or 'formal dresses' yet, as I have not needed them so far.
    Last edited by Ceera; 02-08-2016 at 02:24 PM.

Banned Read only
    I'm a June Cleaver, Leave It to Beaver kind of woman. I only wear dresses and heels and hosiery along with all the proper undergarments (bra, panty, slip). My preference of attire was set in the 1950's and 1960's when women wore dresses or skirts & blouses. I do have two floor length evening gowns in pink and periwinkle. The gowns were significantly reduced and I could not pass up a bargain. Maybe someday I'll get to wear the gowns outside the home.

As far as "sexy" goes that is more than the attire. My wife was dynamite looking, as in soooo sexy when we were young, attired in cut off shorts and a tee shirt. She could have worn a burlap bag and would have been sexy.

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    Sexy/casual, but always feminine ... a skirt or a dress ... never womens pants or jeans, I can wear those in guy mode
    Fun loving skirt wearer

Well it depends, the couple of time I went out was casual, feminine but not too sexy. When Im home alone, though, it's a different matter! that's when I can go wild

I love to dress professional - suit or dresses and wear sexy and ****ty lingerie underneath.

Junior Member Misty Rae Pleasure's Avatar
    Since I don't go out in public, always very sexy. As time goes on I try to add a bit more class to my dressing. Oh to be honest if I did have the courage to go out in public I would still want to dress sexy and feminine. Many of my customers are females that I have know for a long time so our conversation can be on the mild to wild side. One lady that is in the corporate world said to me she likes to wear naughty underwear under her business clothes during business meetings. She said it made her feel strong as those garments were her superhero outfit. I should have asked what super hero she likes to be.

Lady Pleasure

Sexy at home, blending whenever I go out.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I tend to dress sexy about 99% of the time.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Definitely more casual. Lately I've been wearing some capris, a mens t shirt or a simple fly-away.
    I very rarely feel sexy,and even more seldom do I want to. That said, I've been known to wear tight shirts with a thin bra to advertise the girls a bit on my girlfriends request.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ashley Nicole, With the size of my wardrobe and according to my mood
    I can dress all the way across the feminine spectrum . ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I used to be more sexy when I was still in the closet and had but one outfit (well, maybe two or three).
    Now that I'm out and about I find I'm more casual the majority of the time, but I still love getting all dolled up for a special night.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I much prefer feminine casual when I go out. I haven't the nerve yet to wear a skirt or dress quite yet but sooooo want too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce64 View Post
    I love wearing the Sexy Lingerie and casual outside, Yesterday I was at Vaughan Mills Mall wearing a marie Jo Bra under my shirt. This bra here
    http://www.herroom.com/marie-jo-010-...h-up-bra.shtml
    Bruce, I was at VMM on Sat, I wonder hmmmm, LOL

I dress casual, when I was in my teens and early 20s I used to dress up in the kinkieR way. Then I let it go for at decade or two with spats of dressing up in between. Now I dress regular. If it's who you are accept it, I didn't and lost the best years of my teenage/slim frame. :-*

Always sexy!

Sexy of course

I love special occation dresses. but it comes down to what I can find in my size at an affordable price.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 02-09-2016 at 02:51 PM. Reason: typo
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I love to dress sexy! I love something tight on bust and a short skirt with heels of course!

Its sophisticated casual for me. I do not look my best when I try to be sexy. Certainly not short skirts and fishnets for me. Skinny jeans with a close fitting top or a knit dress with tights works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    I'm neither sexy or casual, the look I really like is the professional woman, separates that include blouse, pencil skirt, tights, blazer, and pumps.
    Wendy, even that can be sexy or more professional based on the length of the skirt, the style of blouse, the height of the heels, etc

Lacy PJs

I definitely don't do casual, but don't go out of my way to look "sexy" either. I'd prefer to call it "sophisticated" or "elegant" or even "edgy."

- Diane