Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife told me to throw away my last pair of male jeans!

Silver Member

Wife told me to throw away my last pair of male jeans!

My wife has been complaining about a pair of men's jeans that I wear to do messy jobs outside. Today she told me, Get rid of those jeans and get some new women's jeans that fit you. I have several pairs of women's jeans and shorts which I wear most of the time. Both she and the daughters have commented I look better in women's bootcut jeans. I don't like skinny jeans as much since I don't have the long legs for them.

Good for you, Liz! When it comes down to it, jeans are pretty much unisex how and so it's just a question of finding the right cut for your body.
    Reine

Silver Member
    That's the kind of purge I like to hear about! Way to go!

Fantastic! I love and look better in women's boot cut skinny jeans as well. Love 'em! I am sure my wife knows as they are stitched in the waistline with the wording "tummy trimmer/slim bootcut".
    Di

Banned Read only
    I have several pairs of women's jeans that I wear out all the time. My wife thinks they look good on me. Squats are important for making sure they fit right though.

Platinum Member
    Hi Liz, My jeans are now about half & half. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    We must have 20 pairs of jeans, all different styles and cuts. All women's tho, and luckily we can share. That helps a lot with expenses.

I don't think I've had a pair of boy's jeans since I was 5 or 6. Hated them, so I wore my sister's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Hi Liz,
    Love it.
    I only wear woman's jeans also, I get complements all the time. Different pairs for different occasions. My GG friends that don't know grab my ass and tell me how good I look, makes me feel wonderful. I've even become the topic of discussion in groups of couples wondering and speculating what I wear underneath.
    I am always tucked and wear panties.
    Kelli

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    When it comes down to it, jeans are pretty much unisex how and so it's just a question of finding the right cut for your body.
    Except for the pockets...pockets in women's cut jeans are useless for anything but pocket change, so wearing them in guy mode means I have to carry a bag as well, but I am getting used to that!

I take pride in being slim, so nicely cut jeans allow me to show off a bit.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

It must be so awesome to have a supportive family!

After Monday, I'm never wearing guy jeans again. Khakis and trousers are a work in progress. But getting used to nothing in the front pocket is an adjustment (never kept my wallet in the back pocket). I've been carrying things in the jacket pocket since I'm not ready to start carrying a purse in public (I'll be at that point soon but not at the moment).

Just added two more pairs of jeans yesterday at Burlington: high waisted skinny jeans.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

I had something similar happen to me, too, Liz.
    I was wearing some Hanes boxer briefs and after having them on all day, sitting in them, bending, etc. I finally was getting into the shower later that evening. The wife saw them on me and said, "um. No. Those are going away. They look like you're wearing a skirt." They were all stretched out and quit baggy by this point. (From that statement alone I'm certain she would NOT like to see me wearing women's clothes)

However! She loves the way I look in women's briefs and boy-shorts.

Sure enough, the next day she had thrown away ALL my men's boxer briefs.
    What the heck am gonna do if I have to go to the doc???
    I bought a pack of new boxer briefs in that event.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

I wear woman's jeans. I get them used on eBay most have a good description with waist and rise and Inseam measured. A size 10 waist varies from 28 to 32

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Ok, so i dont see the problem :-)
    Erica

Which is why it take them to a tailor and get the front pockets deepened.

Quote Originally Posted by CapHill Kelly View Post
    Except for the pockets...pockets in women's cut jeans are useless for anything but pocket change, so wearing them in guy mode means I have to carry a bag as well, but I am getting used to that!

I take pride in being slim, so nicely cut jeans allow me to show off a bit.

Silver Member
    Lee Relaxed Fit At The Waist jeans have front pockets that can fit a small wallet and key...Plain stitched pockets too.

I have only 1 pair of men's jeans and until they die they will remain my go to for those dirty jobs.
    I refuse to soil a pair of my good jeans that way. I'll suffer the baggy butt syndrome that Brett Farve seems to love so much in his Wrangler commercials just so that my nice tight bootcuts will last that much longer.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Who wears men 's jeans anymore? The fit is terrible.

There was a day and time I kept around some of my old men's jeans around to paint / mow / mechanic etc.

But the men's jeans are all gone now, wore out and went away a pair at a time, been several years of using them up with messy tasks to just get rid of them.

The only male pants I have left is one pair of dress slacks, otherwise all the rest of my jeans are all women's. (10/12)
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Silver Member
    I've worn women's jeans for at least 30+ years. From time to time I have bought guy jeans usually for something specific. Every time I do my wife doesn't like them. Several of my fem jeans have tears because they have been worn so much. Unfortunately I went on an eating bing over the holiday. Eating out with friends and old customers can grow pounds. Now I need to get it off. My wife wants me to get rid of a bunch of my men's T shirts, sweaters, etc. that are old. Soon I won't have any guy clothes which would be fine. Went to town for errands today wearing white light weight sweat shirt. While my bra didn't really show the light in the store showed the projection of the girls.

Agreed. I wish I could get rid of my male jeans. I like the fem long sweater and tight jeans look. High heels a big plus as well.

Banned Read only
    I threw out one of my last pairs of guy jeans (zipper broke) but my wife told me to take them to the taylor. I have WAY more woman's jeans but she says they look 'wierd' on me...ya, cuz I have an amazing back side 😂 ... butt for a guy? 😐

that's just gloating Liz :-)))
    the last time i put on men's clothes my wife pulled a big grimace and told me to get changed (back into ladies) [that's me gloating too]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Many years ago I was looking for a pair of jeans and my wife suggested trying women's jeans. That's all I've got now.

Stores carry more tall sizes for women now. But when I was younger it was difficult to find pant legs long enough especially when I wanted to wear them with 3" booties and wanted them just skimming the ground (wider leg-bottoms were more popular then). I was a size 8 needing 34-35" inseam.

I did find a blue jeans brand (can't remember which one) in the male section of the store that weren't too loose in the thighs. They were low-rise enough to not matter about the fitting on the waist. I bought them because they suited my purpose but no way did I ever consider them "boy jeans" lol. They were just a pair of jeans that happened to be available on the men's side of the store that suited my length requirements better than any jeans I could find on the women's side of the store.

Now I'm happy with just a 32-33" inseam because I wear flats most of the time, and so I have no difficulty finding appropriate lengths in the women's sections. Women's jeans do tend to be tighter in the thigh and so I have more color choices there.

If we can't tell whether an item of clothing was purchased in the men's vs women's section, does it really matter which side of the store they are sold in?
    Reine

The first time my wife saw me in women's jeans she commented on how good they looked and how slim I looked wearing them. Now that's all I wear most of the time. of course I still keep a couple of pair of heavy Carhart jeans for those days that involve chain saws or car engines.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead