Thread: Rough time in my life and first time as Lisa

Rough time in my life and first time as Lisa

I had a rough time in my life and still remember the first time I went out as Lisa.My bio parents whom kicked me out when I was 14 did not accept it at all.It was when I was 8 years old when I was first caught wearing one of my bio mom's skirts.She was mad and made me take it off putting my pants back on.I thought it was over and was not.She had me drop my pants and hit me in the butt with a frying pan.Then it was my bio dad's turn,had me go in my bedroom and whipped me with his belt with my pants down.Luckily a teacher I had saw bruises on me and told her My bio parents did it to me.She called CPS right away and my bio parents were both arrested convicted of child abuse serving time in jail.It was finally when I was 14 they kicked me out for good.I was out in the rain and luckily my best friend Brandy's mom was driving by noticing me.Stopped and opened the passenger side door telling to get in.Saw I was cold and hungry as well.Told her including Brandy's dad I was kicked out for good.Her dad looked at me and said I was welcomed in.Went back to get my things and settled in.Brandy's parents knew I deserved better,they adopted me after my bio parents signed their parental rights away.It got better too,said the crossdressing is allowed since they love and accept people for who they are.It was 3 weeks after the adoption,I went out as Lisa.Brandy and my real mom were going shopping and thought of me very well.Mom had a pair of sandals she let me wear.Brandy had a nice dress in her closet she let me wear.Borrowed a bra and a pair of panties from her as well.Mom did my hair and make up.Mom decided to buy me some girl's clothes for me for my enfemme wardrobe and even got my ears pierced.She saw I was very happy and a much better life.When I got home,I got to keep the sandals and dress.Brandy and I even noticed something,a much stronger friendship including brother and sister relationship.I admit that I had a bad life at first and finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

wow Lisa, that's an inspiring story, reminding us good people are out there doing the right thing. Wonderful.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I will never forgive my bio parents for what they did to me.Mom and dad are loving ,they go by the rule never judge anyone at all.It was 13 years ago that I had anger problems from the abuse my bio parents did to me in the past.Told the therapist I saw this when I learned how to control my anger.Plus being diagnosed with PTSD when I was 15 from the abuse as well.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-10-2016 at 03:19 PM. Reason: no religious references here

Sorry to hear that Lisa, I had a tough life too as a kid. I hope parents get better and I am glad you found new parents. Crazy world.
    Part Time Girl

Sorry, but with no locale, hard to relate to.

It does sound like foster family is better fit, but I feel the other side of the story is missing. You started having major issues at age 8, why? drugs, money issues, unwanted child.. how did parents react earlier? Were you an only child, were they younger than normal? You present a story that appeals to an "that's awful response" but if that is all, a learning-growth experience will not happen. Other than writing off parents, what can be learned and applied by others?

Banned Read only
    Wow Lisa, you sound like such an absolutely wonderful person! I can't imagine what you've been through but what ever doesn't kill you (and it clearly hasn't) just makes you stronger!! Be you and know you will ALWAYS have friends here!

I hope life is better for you now Lisa

Your experiences make you who you are. Glad to see that you are in a much better place right now Lisa with people around you who love and accept you for you.
    Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by denise85 View Post
    Sorry, but with no locale, hard to relate to.

It does sound like foster family is better fit, but I feel the other side of the story is missing. You started having major issues at age 8, why? drugs, money issues, unwanted child.. how did parents react earlier? Were you an only child, were they younger than normal? You present a story that appeals to an "that's awful response" but if that is all, a learning-growth experience will not happen. Other than writing off parents, what can be learned and applied by others?
    I always was intrigued by feminine clothing at the time.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by denise85 View Post
    what can be learned and applied by others?
    Plenty, starting with the sobering message that 99.9% of us have had it easy.

That 99.9% of us could have had parents who were far more understanding, intelligent, caring and accepting.

That 99.9% of us could do more for others.
    I used to have a short attention spa

welcome Lisa ,see I read the rules

Hard story to hear but one many have been through. My parents just ignored me not sure what is worse, took me year (into my forties) to understand it all and get comfortable with me. This site was part of that transformation. All Ill say is , the regular ladies on here are fantastic providers of advice, and even keeled thinking. I know it has helped me allot. Stay on , keep seeing a therapist and thank god that lady was driving by at that moment...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

hiya Lisa,

just wanted to say thanks for sharing and lovely to see you write "mom and dad" referring to the people you feel earning those titles.. even in a chunk of clear text, that reads asif the words were highlighted with a marker pen!

hugs to you, and your mom, dad and sister!

x Tara

Now that we have some context it makes sense. Spanking is not abusive if it is part of a caring for child, however kicking out at age 14 is never caring.

Understand abuse, you must feel like our rescue dog. The first 6 months we caught him looking around in amazement, is this real. My wife also has PTSD from earlier experiences. Now he just bounds with joy.

Enjoy the new freedom and welcome to a caring group. Just keep the wagging tail down so we all don't get too jealous

Banned Read only
    Oops, welcome to the forum Lisa! ☺

Hello and welcome Lisa .... My parents abused me too and I too got the belt. I was caught at age 9 having gay relations with another boy and I was abused into being forced to be hetero when I am bisexual. My first cross dressing was when I was 13 and when parents were not home I got into my mothers pantyhose, lingerie and enjoyed it, and then skirt and blouse and it was so thrilling me feel like I finally found myself. I took these items and hid them under a drop down ceiling tile in bedroom in basement of house inside a bag. Every time my parents were gone for a length of time I would switch to who I wanted to be which was melissa. All my life I felt as though I should have been born a female, although I am still bisexual in enjoying both. Long story short, I almost killed myself in 1994 and moved out of my parents house before graduating high school to get out of the toxic environment that they created for me. I moved in with then girlfriend now wife of 20 years. And 2 months ago opened up to my wife about my secret life that I have had hidden. She still lives with me, but our future is unknown together and she is grossed out by me wearing her articles so i need to buy my own. Im so sorry that your childhood was horrible like mine. For me I complied quickly to pretending that I am no longer gay, even though I was totally just telling them what they wanted to hear to not be abused and made fun of with gay stereotype talk.

Welcome.
    My condolence to hear about all this abuse for this reason/nonsense.
    I have had my abuse as well but it was not like this.
    Most of my younger age I considered my affections to same sex as an error myself since I was also attracted to women. (bisexual).
    I didn't cross dress much unless it was for a costume and I loved it.
    But I was sexually abused as a young kid and it did leave a mark on me, I have had many outbursts in sexual behavior that most don't have but to face the fact, all this has made me to the who I am.