Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's play a game - you know you're a girl when...

Let's play a game - you know you're a girl when...

Hi everyone! Let's play a game - you know you're a girl when...fill in the blank

I'll start it off: You know you're a girl when you can secure the clasp of a bra behind your back without looking!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

OK, You know you're a girl when you bitch that your SO left their socks on the floor!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Platinum Member
    Hi Nikki, You know that you are a girl when you have to change your earring three times before you go out. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

You know your a girl when you got a closet full of clothes and complain you have nothing to wear!!

You know you're a girl when you have more pairs of heels in your closet than you can possibly wear in a month!

You know your a girl when you look at other women and evaluate their makeup and outfits.

Or, let's not play. CD vs TS question, not finding TS appealing...

You know you're a girl when you realize you can't have too many pairs of heels.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

When you see a new dress and shout out "that's sooo cute".

Banned Read only
    I know I'm a girl (besides being able to fasten a bra from behind with my eyes closed 😉 ) when I look at a super hot chic and think 'wow, where did you get those jeans!! 😀 '

You know you're a girl when you have nearly every shade of lipstick... in cream, matte, and a gloss.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When u drop your panties and there's nothing there-----

Which happens to me when I'm wearing my suit!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    When you are sitting alone, late at night, suicidal and depressed, sobbing, because you've looked back on your life and realized that it was empty, meaningless, and that nearly every single interaction you've had with every other person you've ever known has been a complete and total lie...

When you are driving along a tiny country road at 160 miles per hour, trying to hit *anything* so that the torment of a life spent pretending to be a man will finally end...

Oh sorry, those are kind of a downer.

Um, how about when you have a mirror vanity to hold your makeup and where you can apply it, and then need a separate trunk to hold all the makeup that doesn't fit into the vanity!
    When you go out, no makeup, really no preparation because you've overslept, and people look at you, and address you "yes ma'am!"
    And I'll also go with docrobbysherry's statement:

When u drop your panties and there's nothing there-----
    ... except I don't need a suit to do that.

Were those any better?

That is pretty much it for me as well...looking at women for hints on how to be cuter!

Woman first, Trans second
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    Were those any better?
    Those are good! I feel totes girly when those things happen. I was gonna go with...

When a bunch of men objectify you by constantly defining your gender in almost entirely aesthetic terms
    When a bunch of men demean you by defining your gender as overwhelmingly materialistic by way of being comically shoes/clothes/makeup-obsessed
    When a bunch of men dismiss your opinions/concerns as "bitching", and your intelligence as irrelevant to your identity

Bonus points when those men insist that they have a deeper connection with women because they like to "dress", and "totally get it".

Oh, and umm, when you're up to TWO jars worth of makeup brushes on your vanity? Amirite?
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooey View Post
    Oh, and umm, when you're up to TWO jars worth of makeup brushes on your vanity? Amirite?
    Oh girl you know it!!!! <3 <3 <3

I also like:

When men talk over you all the time
    When men complain you talk too much, despite talking over you all the time
    When you look over at another woman you know, and think to yourself "Is this woman a friend? Is she an enemy? Am I ever going to know how this passive-aggressive woman actually feels about me?"

- oh, there I go again. Umm...

When you go shopping for stuff you don't even need with your girlfriends!
    When you expect men to pay for everything because - hello - they're men!
    When a guy asks you to marry him!!!!
    When you are face down in another woman's stuff and she looks at you, and says "god, we are such a couple of lesbians!"
    When people look at you with hate and disgust because they see you with another woman.

Darn it, having such difficulty keeping it cute tonight. Must be that time of the month. Oooh oooh -

When guys ask you "hey, is it that time of the month for you?" when you are irritable about some dumbassed thing they've just said or done, even though they are perfectly well aware that you don't HAVE "that time of the month..."

When you look forward to valentines day, anticipating how wonderful it will be!
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 02-11-2016 at 07:24 AM. Reason: More prohibited content gone...
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

So PaulaQ, I don't always agree with all of your posts, in fact sometimes I think you are flat out crazy ( but said with love, because I think I am too). But every now and then you strike a nerve and what you just posted about men talking over each other is flat out dead on. Being male my whole life, I somehow have learned this really bad behavior. It's the part of my maleness that I hate about myself the most.
    It's why I always gravitate to the female conversation groups in the room. Females usually listen first and then respond.
    Aside from the clothes, I love this about women the most.
    So to answer the OP's original question. I know I am a girl when I listen with real heart. Still trying to do this all the time.

And sometimes_miss, I was usually the "sensitive" guy holding the puking girls' hair out of the way for them during my college years. Funny, I never ended hooking up with any of them. Took me a long time to figure that many just preferred the usually less female bad boys.
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 02-11-2016 at 06:15 AM.

you know your a girl when you can put your hair up, slip on a plain white tee shirt, comfy jeans, with granny panties and work boots and guys still hit on you....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

When you're not sure what you can say, and what you can't.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 02-11-2016 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Prohibited content removed
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hahahaaa . . ."hours shopping for candles" That must be as "girl" as it can get. Proves why I am just a poser CDer, and not transgender/transsexual. I don't get the candles thing

When you can clip a longline bra all the way up.

I think being deformed helps in this task too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    When all the upkeep and prep work is no longer exciting and interesting but just required and when you come home from a day out, it feels really good to get out of your bra, heels and clothes and into men's sweats and tee shirt.
    I'm by this definition, not a girl.

You know you're a girl when your working with your hands and break a nail and your mad

You're struggling not to burst into tears because everyone is blaming you for a catastrophe at work that if your mind wasn't muddled by a hormone imbalance you may have prevented.

I'm not having a good day