Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Let's play a game - you know you're a girl when...

I know I'm a girl when I suddenly find myself in a department store looking at dresses, tops, skirts, jewelry, lingerie, heels, makeup, etc, etc,etc,

When your wife asks permisson to wear something of your wardrobe

you know you are a girl when you no onger fear shopping in the womens dept even in drab and shock the matronly s/a by saying yes these are for me and give her a naughty winkand smile

Aspiring Member
    When you calmly and confidently browse the lingerie (or any ladies apparel or accessory) department, taking your bras and panties across the store to the cashier, and stand in line waiting to check out. Oh, and pull out your purse to pay for your purchases.

when find myself in a department store looking at dresses, tops, skirts, jewelry than the sporting good

Aspiring Member
    I could be wrong here - I reckon Georgina's statement was referring to GGs rather than the CDer's experience.

Nonetheless this thread appears very much prone to stereotypes, and inevitably so.

Not going to speak for anyone else here, I in my capacity as a MTF crossdresser can never lay claim to know What Anything Feels Like For A Girl from the 1st person perspective, at least at this point in time.

I thought so too initially Lilly but it seems to be in the same vein as the others. I am still blowing my top. I hate this one upmanship. CD's thinking they can wear heels better than a woman,do make up better than a woman. So if a man is faster at changing a tyre than his neighbour,that makes him better than his neighbour??? Being a woman isn't all that and a bag of chips. It's not all fun and giggles. Excuse me while I go and inhale some coffee.

ibidem all. plus:

You watch Downton Abbey.

You can run in heels.

You watch Downton Abbey for the outfits.

You plan your outfit on whether or not you have shaved your legs.

You cheer upon learning that Cassandra Jones (the advice columnist in Edith's womens' magazine) was actually Septimus Spratt, Lady Crawley's Butler, on Downton Abbey.

You plan chores so that your manicure can last.

You look up the actors who played on the now ended Downton Abbey to see what other movies and shows they are in.

And you ignore people bitching about what is and is not female. Go change your tampon already...
    Last edited by Krististeph; 03-22-2016 at 03:31 PM.

You know you are a girl when you wife borrows your nail polish, and then next day she borrows your nail polish remover..... Or, when watching a comedy (sorta) there was a girl who was trying to escape a guy who was after her, while she was wearing 5 inch heels. I said out loud, I would be taking those heels off as my wife was also saying the same thing at the same time..... I got a kinda sideways eye roll glance from her on that one lol
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

When you critique other women for not knowing how to walk in heels. I am bad...I love to walk in heels

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

When you hangout at the women's dept while your spouse is in the bathroom. Meeeeee

Or.... when you walk into the local sallys beauty supply store and know where everything is, but walk into the home depot clueless as to where anything is....
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Platinum Member
    You know you are a girl when you have 10times more make-up than your wife has.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    When your at a red light gazing into the most beautiful dress shop wanting to go in and try it all on. Day dreaming of having a VS body and strolling in an evening gown with heads turning.