Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were to be reincarnated would you prefer returning as...

Banned Read only
    Trans love my silicone boy toys but love a true female so why not have both

Silver Member
    Many have mentioned or made reference to two things re: coming back as a female: 1. You'd HAVE to know that you were a male in your past life, or it wouldn't matter. You'd just be born a female. 2. If you couldn't be the female you wanted to be, you could have major problems / challenges for what you really were. Now, if I could pick what I wanted to come back as, knowing I had been a male that was born in the wrong body, it would be female for sure.

I don't think we can get into a gender that we want. But for me if I come back. I hope that I can just be one gender. Yeah that would be good enough male or female. But happy with what you are.
    Part Time Girl

I'd want to be a real girl. Knowing I was a guy in my former life.
    Angie

Great question. I know I should say a female but I had so much fun as a male. I would choose a female just to know what it is like not to hide who I am.

A lama, or a Lama. The beast of burden, or the holy teacher.

Cis-woman, for sure. My body is a cruel joke. But that's the present version of myself talking. Who knows, maybe in my next life I'll be a woman that wants to be man.

Hermaphrodite. some from column M and some from column F.

Just joking, but I'd like to be able to switch back and forth.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I would like to be born with both male and female genitals in working order and be properly both sexes.

stupid me,what is cis-woman.just dont understand cis.

A female for sure.
    I've lived this life already (at least some, I do hope there's more to come) and I would want to experience it as a woman the next time around.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My saying is: "One day, in the next life, I hope to meet this beautiful woman that is inside of me".

When you are naturally kind to others, sympathetic to their problems and a good listener, sometimes emotional and always helpful, you got to know there is something else going on in your head besides being a neanderthal which doesn't work for me. But for now this is my place in this world and the fact that I have raised a sucessful well adjusted daughter by myself gives me all the joy in the world. Next time around I'm sure it will be even better!

I would be happy being me again. A bigger bum would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by charlene#2 View Post
    stupid me,what is cis-woman.just dont understand cis.
    Cisgender is a term for someone who has a gender identity that aligns with what they were assigned at birth. The term was created for referring to "non-transgender" people without alienating transgender people.

I always hate when mainly men say Real Girl. I guess all the Post-Op TS are FAKE girl. And hate when men call me girl, that is a young female. I am a grown woman. I don't refer to them as boys.

I would want to come back as female, since I've been a male in this life, which is good so far. Since I started crossdressing I do think how much better it would probably be if I did have all the female parts and feelings that come with a female body but then again I don't know if I was a female would it feel just as good as when I crossdress.

I wish I had been born a woman.

In my book (available online in my blog somewhere on this interwebs thingy) my protagonist is a transwoman who, with the help of her partner, finds that she did have previous lives and they were always female. In fact, in her current life she was born male but transitioned...finding love with her true soulmate who has always been her soul mate and has always been male. So that is how I see reincarnation and this knowing or ability to find your past lives.

As far as number of souls, no one has ever said new ones are not be made even as we speak. So why couldn't this life the first of many?

(book available by PM if'n y'all want to read or you have insomnia)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Aspiring Member
    I really wish that I had been born female. I wasn't, so I guess that's one reason why I'm a TV/CD.
    So if I had another life, yes I'd like to be female.
    I wouldn't go for gender realignment though. I don't think my body would end up as I wanted it, and my chromosomes would still be male.

I would like to come back as a GG. I do believe in my past life I was a female.

A normal, straight guy in a western developed country. OH, and I'd like to be rich, too, while you're at it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I would definitely want to be the male me again, but just a smaller version. 5'6" 125 lbs and a size 8 shoe rather than 6'4" 250 lbs and size 24 (men's) shoe.

I think that I would return as I am. Hopefully with the ability to have SRS. As I would have to be a gay woman. I can't be sure if that would happen. Sure I would be better with some hips and more rounder boobs. But I wouldn't be able to assure my feelings.

Contessa
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    A pirate queen

GG although a cat would indeed be nice.

I'd pick cis-girl.