Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were to be reincarnated would you prefer returning as...

If you were to be reincarnated would you prefer returning as...

If you were to be reincarnated would you prefer returning as a cis-male or cis-female or again somewhere along the crossdressing or transgender continuum and why?

For me, my first choice would be returning as a cis-girl. My second choice would be as a M2F transexual. I'd simply be so much more content and happy as a woman whether cis or transgendered.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I'd totally return as a GG if I could. (Regardless of species)

Sexual interest would be 'up for grabs'

- Metempsychosical Moose
    Last edited by mechamoose; 02-11-2016 at 11:49 PM.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I would definitely want to come back as a cis-girl.

Hate these shoulda coulda woulda questions.
    I assume you would want to know you were reincarnated, if you believe in such things. First off if you were cis-male or cis-female implies you have no gender identity problems, hence you are content with your lot in life. No way to tell if you would be more content, what if you were not a good looking woman. As for being a MtF TS it is not all fun and games. It can be a lifetime of frustrations for many. Too tall, Too big, Too hairy, Too much of a bass voice. Yes surgeries and training can help with some of that, but not cheap. I would not be who I am if my life had been very different. I have met many CDs that would make great MtF TS and transition.

On a personal note and not to offend you, you say you are Gender Fluid, so maybe you are not as Fluid as you imply, as most MtF TS that take it all the way to SRS are not Fluid. If you wanted to be a MtF TS, without meeting you, you could be if you were so inclined.

I would want to be a cis-gal here if that were possible

Georgette, you bring up some very good points...have you been a debater? Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I would choose to have a womans body (of my choosing of course since this thread is just a fantasy), but I would want to have my same internal personality, gender balance, fetishes, and definately sexual orientation.

Likewise Charlotte, I too believe in reincarnation. Just thought I should clarify that since part of my post might have made it sound like I don't.
    Last edited by Jazzy Jaz; 02-12-2016 at 02:33 AM.

I believe in reincarnation. I would love to come back as a woman and live a life being happy with my gender.
    Ellie May 😘

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    If I could be reincarnated I would choose to be myself so that I could have a chance to do it better.

Like Bill Murry in the movie "Groundhog Day".

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    If you were to be reincarnated...
    You speak as if there were some doubt about it?

Given nature's obvious sense of humour (how else would you explain Donald Trump or Sarah Palin?) I'd be wary what you wish for.

Menstruation, child birthing pain and menopause seem like three very good reasons to me not to come back as a woman. Then there's the whole career thing - who'd really want to be Margaret Thatcher or Cherie Blair in order to succeed?

Yes, my kneejerk response would be 'I wanna be a really cute girl', but honestly, isn't life way easier for men?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgette_USA View Post
    Hate these shoulda coulda woulda questions.
    No you don't
    Last edited by Nikkilovesdresses; 02-12-2016 at 05:35 AM.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Easier doesn't neccesarily mean more fulfilling.

If I were reincarnated then I would come back as I am but come back at a much younger age, maybe late teens or early twenties. Then I could take advantage of younger fashions but as I got older acceptance although getting better now would absolute heaven in the future where it would be quite the norm for cross dressers, and everybody else like us could walk about outside without any fears of rejection or aggression from those that do not understand us, as of course there would not be any non accepters around as there would be more of us than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlottexx View Post
    I believe in reincarnation. I would love to come back as a woman and live a life being happy with my gender.
    The twisted part of this is, if that happened, you wouldn't have any knowledge of your previous life. You might be just as unhappy with your physical form.
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I read somewhere that the world's population is now growing so fast in the 2nd and 3rd world, and life expectancy is extending so much in the first world that there will soon be more people alive than have ever existed and expired before... That is going to put a strain on the provision of new souls when there aren't enough available to reincarnate... Probably time to find a new world...

Well, in all honesty, I think I've done male-with-a-twist... Pansexual, cis-female, heiress to a billionaire's fortune sounds like fun... (but you're going to say I can't choose my status, right...? Some fantasy this is turning out to be... )

A cis-female in a Sierra Leone shantytown sounds like not much of a recipe for happiness...

I think I'll stick with what I've got - things could be much, much worse...

Or come back as a cat...? Cats have it all....

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Who says all those souls need to come from THIS little dustball?

Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space.

- Douglas Adams
    Yah, cats. Being a cat would be nice. Don't try and ask them though, they don't care.

Maybe a Honey Badger? They care even less

Girl - would be nice to fully experience the other gender. I already know what it is like to be a male.

Do you believe that the grass is more green in an other place, in an other time, in an other way of being or living ?
    I take what I get...
    Sure if I can choose, why not to be different that I am today ?
    So... yes I would like to be a girl.... a CD girl maybe !!!

Reality Check
    I am coming back as a female. I was a female in my previous life.

Banned Read only
    Totally as a GG, pretty sure I was last go around and must have though being a dude would be cool (getting to fight with swords on horse back 'n stuff), maybe back then sure but in this age, chics have it made!

Only if I could be born on another planet in a different galaxy!!!

Reality Check
    The downside of being reincarnated as a female is, you might end up in one of the parts of the world where women are considered "property". You might have to wear a robe and cover your face and hair.

Or, you might be born into poverty and have none of the nice things we have.

Aspiring Member
    Genuine female no doubt.

Like I am now, only with female parts!

OK as an atheist who does not believe in all these souls / reincarnation / heaven - hell, I do like to debate these shoulda coulda woulda or wishes posts. Not so much debate as like to be contrary. I am a realist and believe we make our own lot in life. Knew I was not a normal male, and after years of research and thinking back on my youth figured I was a TS, and worked towards fixing that. Realize not all can make or want to fix their lot in life. As some have pointed out being a female in some places are not all fun and roses.

Love these shows on peoples past lives or ancestors, even though with all the past vast unwashed multitudes, so many have/were someone great.

If I come back, I want to be a dog in a loving household!!!
    Please call me Lisa!