Thread: My confession

Banned Read only

My confession

I find myself lost in this world all I truly want is to finally confess to my self and others that as Stephanie I want to be with a man, cross dresser or truly a trans. For once in my life I would love to see what it is like. Always wounder how women feel what the give to use and truly I want to feel the same. How wounder full would the real deal feel mmmmmmmm guess it's always going to be a dream. Good news is one day maybe somebody will come across this skanky chick I call myself and give that opportunity that chances till then they will remain in my dreams thanks all and love this life Hughes and kisses to all love Stephanie
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-13-2016 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Prohibited content removed

Hi Steph, I remember having similar thoughts along the same lines many years ago. It took me a while to work it out but I did. I can only speak for myself but I think many of us have had these thoughts. Myself, I eventually found these urges were overwhelming and had to know one way or the other. I not only satisfied my curiosity but discovered that like it or not I was a bi-sexual transvestite. The fact that you said, and I quote, " guess it's always going to be a dream" suggest that there may be circumstances in your life that prevent you from realizing your dream or perhaps you are just afraid to go for it. Also, speaking from experience, you mentioned that maybe someday someone will find you and you may want to consider being more proactive. I hope you are able to work it out one day and make your dreams reality.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Speaking from experience, if you like plastic, you'll really like the real thing.

It isn't only the feel of it, it's the 'being taken'. Extraordinary. If you think wearing a skirt makes you feel feminine, you ain't seen nothin'.
    I used to have a short attention spa

I love being in the arms of a man who treats me like a woman and also treats me like all I'm there for is to serve his sexual desires.
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-13-2016 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Expletives prohibited - please check rules for what is not allowed

Reality Check
    I think yours is a fantasy that we all have from time to time. For most of us, it remains a fantasy.

Keep in mind though, you don't have the same parts that a woman has so while you can do some of the (sexual) things that a woman can, you cannot experience the "real" thing.

Now if you're not married or otherwise in a committed relationship, there's nothing stopping you from doing what you seem to want to do. Plenty of men would be happy to let you "be a woman" to them. Just be sure they understand what you are before it starts. Some men may become very angry if the hot chick they think they are on a date with turns out to be a male.

I am bisexual and I am married. My knows and has no issue with it. There is nothing more satisfying for me when dressed as Karyn, to feel a man orgasm while inside me, whether it is during oral or anal. Either way, knowing I can make a man do that....awesome.

Steph I also think about it from time to time although Ive never been all the way I can say I had an experience or two... don't wait till its too late! make it happen!

Mandy Faye
    I have been with a man before.. But, Never Dressed ! .. Now that I am feeling comfortable as "Her" .. I desire it even more .. Being able to feel like a woman inside and OUT must be amazing in that situation !
    Mandy Faye