Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crossdressing How did you knowyou were hooked

The bug bit me late in life. I heavily repressed any aspects of my own gender non-conforming behavior or thoughts until after my parents were both passed away.

I think though that when I first realized I was hooked was when it dawned on me that on almost every trip through a store that sold clothes and shoes, I was staring wistfully at the ladies shoes and boots, and wishing I could wear shoes like those. They drew my gaze like a magnet! I couldn't care less about the mens' clothes, or the tools, or lots of other stuff. I hadn't even bought my first panties yet, but I could recognize the desire was there.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    High heels were the first for me; I never had any interest in wearing panties. Bras are the most, for undies, I tried as a young lad.
    During my first marriage I realized I loved wearing skirts (medium to long length).
    It was not until a few years ago I realized I really enjoyed wearing everything, wig, makeup, bra, breast-fillers, dresses, pantyhose (sometimes), and high heels.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

The first time I tried on my mother's white silk slip. I was 5 or 6 years old at the time. It just felt wonderful on my bare skin and that feeling has never changed...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Sometime between the age of 5 and 6. I tried on a bra then stuffed it with some doll pillows. I looked at my chest and knew I was hooked! I've never regretted it.

I have loved the feeling of women's clothing especially satin since before I could put an exact age, 3, 4, 5... I have been hooked since then.

I'm a bit of a narcissist I guess, ever since I got fully dressed I've been addicted to seeing myself dolled up in a nice outfit

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Let me restate the op a bit to: when I first realized Tina was a serious part of me and the genie was out of the bottle:

Very first time partially dressed, age 55, my wife at the computer looking for a dress that would be a good style for me, she looked at me and asked, "why are you so comfortable standing there dressed like that? You don't even like to dress at Halloween!" We just looked at each other and knew the earth had just shifted!

I was at the age of 16 when I dressed in my friends clothes. I took a shirt pair of pants and undies,boots. Looked at myself in the mirror and it turned me on. I do dress up but don't go out yet feel safet inside for right now. I dress in a satin red nightgown and tuck at night for few hours. Still learning a few things though.

I was 14 when I read my first COSMO - that's what got me hooked! It was COSMO that made me realise I was different inside. There was a fashion editorial with models wearing lingerie inside and I wondered what it would feel like to wear lingerie - the idea just seemed so right to me! It took a long time for me to get to the point of wearing lingerie - another 10+ years!

I knew I was hooked when I got my first apartment. I had been dressing in secret for almost 20 years before that. After I got my first apartment and unpacked, right away I went out and bought a new wig, shoes, makeup, and warderobe. FREE AT LAST!!!

I got hooked when I was 5 while watching the Susan Show on TV. I saw the Host, Susan, holding her little dog and sitting on a stool. She had on the prettiest ( remember I was 5 and the TV was Black and white) petticoated dress. I just fell in love with it, not her, just the lovely dress. She would hop upon a stool to go to a special kiddy land. I loved the way she smoothed her petticoated dress as she sat upon the magic stool. THAT DID IT!--I was hooked, I prayed to God to allow me to look and Dress like her.

When I went from wearing only bra and pantyhose to putting on a dress or skirt and blouse with heels and said to myself, "Wow, this feels great!"
    Tina

It was my mothers satin nightgown when i was about 5 or 6 years old.

I have been attracted to female attire ever since I can remember. However, I went through various stages before coming to a realization of being hooked. The first was when I secretly starting buying items of female clothing secretely when I was in college. A greater realization came when I started to go out wearing a combination of male and female clothing. Full realization came the first time I went out totally en femme. That did it and I have been CDing ever since.

The first time I slipped on a girdle and was completely overwhelmed by the flood of delightful sensations a certain part of me was hooked for good, even if my 10 year old self didn't and wouldn't realize it for some time.

When I was about 4 or 5, I got caught putting on my mother's lipstick.

When I was 12 and tried on my moms girdle. Then a year later wearing my moms pantyhose. The switch has been turned. I am now 65.

I had tried on my Mom's bras and panties a few times as a teenager, but my real fascination with crossdressing came after going to a BDSM session with a professional dominatrix in which she dressed me up, made me up, and took me out to a restaurant as Donna. This experience flipped a switch in me and I knew that, deep down, I loved the feeling of being a woman and everything that goes with it! That was 10 years or so ago and I now dress or at least underdress almost every day!