Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried Crossdressing Hypnosis?

Question Has anyone tried Crossdressing Hypnosis?

Hi,
    I came across a few hypnosis video. Has anyone ever used them? Are they effective at all?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't see how a video would hypnotize anyone.

Tracii - search on YouTube using 'orgasm hypnosis'... (it's not really rude) honestly, I haven't laughed so much in years at ANY of the swirly pattern vids and voiceovers... (sorry - can't post a link )

Anyway, I was distracted there for a moment...

Leonal - is this to start, give up, improve or what?

I've not tried it, and while I might give it a go - I'd probably rather go dancing... that's quite hypnotic...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Like Katie said i have whatched a few on youTube usually about a minute in i get bored and switch to something else
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Banned Read only
    I've stumbled on a few, I think the goal is to improve mannerisms... I think...ya, I got that...if only I could hippo-tize my face to look like Carmen Carrara at will I'd have it made 😂

Do they work; well, if you're already a crossdresser, why would you need a crossdressing hypnosis video? I don't get it. Besides, if hypnosis really worked all the time, no one would be smokers, overeat, or do drugs. All they'd have to do is use the hypnosis video and they'd be cured. so far, that hasn't happened.
    I suppose the closest you could get, would be the same thing that you get with affirmations. Keep repeating the same thought in your head, and you just get used to it as your normal state of mind. Until, of course, reality steps in and kicks you in the butt. But hey, if you enjoy listening to repetitive speech, and watching a spiral, go ahead and enjoy! It's certainly not expensive (youtube vids are mostly all free). And you can download them and put them into your phone and watch anytime you want.
    And let me say, that decades ago, there was a theory that when you were coming out of anesthesia, if the doctor gave you a 'post hypnotic suggestion', it would work. I tried that. Didn't do anything. So, good luck. Maybe it will work for you. Now excuse me, I have to go dress up like a chicken and peck at the ground buck buck buck. Aaaawk!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have tried a couple on You Tube and they just tell me what I already want to believe. Other than that, no real effectiveness.

Aspiring Member
    I don't need to be hypnotized, I crossdress all by my self.

I try to be stunning enough to hypnotize all who meet me.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

I tried those and well I never can be hypnotized and it was pretty boring to watch that and never even got close to an orgasm. LOL
    Part Time Girl

Reality Check
    Suppose a video hypnotized you into thinking you actually were a woman? And there was nothing to break you out of it? This could be embarrassing when you go to work the next day or even when you go out in public.

I doubt they really work so watch if it seems like fun.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have seen a lot of those hypno orgasm YT clips and I don't buy it for a second.
    I do understand the power of suggestion aspect but the orgasm videos nope not buying it.

Thanks guys for the response. Most of them are crap, but I think some of them may imprint messages in the subconscious. Has anyone seen Derren Brown's series? i totally believe that hypnosis does work and ideas could be placed in subconscious. Has anyone felt it?

I just open my closet door and I'm hypnotized !!
    Guess that's why it's so hard to decide what to wear each day...LOL.

Seriously though I don't see that a video could hypnotize you and I wouldn't want that anyway. How could you be brought out of the trance?? Who would know that you were and know how to bring you back. I suppose if you wanted to try it a good Psychologist trained in that field would be your best bet.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Bloody rubbish! Unethical rubbish! Nobody should offer hypnosis to anyone without a thorough pre-treatment interview.

I am a licensed psychotherapist and registered hypnotherapist, and I have in the past had to treat a lady for problems resulting from inappropriate hypnotherapy - her story made the national press in the UK.

Stay away from it!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Crossdressing hypnosis.....for sure, got to be legit, along with Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Sasquatch, UFOs, weight loss without dieting or exercise, the grassy knoll, 911 "truthers", OJ's innocence, Oh No hair removal, and Donald Trump's policy advising brain trust.

Quote Originally Posted by leonal123 View Post
    Has anyone felt it?
    Nope. Never felt a thing. I kept eating the same way as I did before. Perhaps if I did some sort of chant instead of eating, I would have lost weight. Or, if you spend enough money on hypnosis, you won't have enough to buy girl clothes. That would work too if you're trying to stop. I'm not sure how it would work if you want to convince yourself to buy more girl clothes, I've never had that problem.

But like anything else, if you believe it enough, maybe you can convince yourself. As long as you enjoy what you're doing.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

years ago as revenge my ex had me listen to something that said I must wear silky pink panties from then on! to not be wearing them would cause mental AND physical as well as emotional pain!

it worked and was so hyper embarrassing for many moons but now it is like second nature!

that was... until she played the one making me wear a BRA...

oh god!

TO BE CONTINUED!

I would agree with many others. I don't know how you can get hypnotized by a video. However, if you want to try it and you don't believe it will hurt you in anyway go for it.

Banned Read only
    OK, like the hypnosis ads you hear on the radio in January and February about 'stop smoking'...

"Stop crossdressing now! Ravine has helped thousands and he can help you!

Think of the...Ummm...money, ya, money you spend on heels 'n makeup 'n stuff (and skinny jeans) ...right? Seriously, Ravine can save you money, 'n stuff 😯 "

I watched some of them, and they're quite funny to watch, but i agree when they say they don't actually work. Didn't see any particular change over me.

Girls,

We see a few posts a year like Leonal's, asking if hypnosis is helpful in finding your feminine self, and the replies are most often like these. "Never tried it, but I'm sure it's baloney!" It frustrates me sometimes that we who live an alternate lifestyle, shunned and loathed by others, are still able to act closed-minded about things we don't have experience with.

My experience is a little different. I have tried hypnosis, and it does work, but it's not "magic". Hypnosis is a tool for a person to focus her attention on what matters, and to work to see herself clearly. The key terms are: focus -- work. If you want a to cure your wicked golf hook, or quit smoking, or make peace with your feminine self, hypnosis can help you with that. But, the focus and the work are up to you.

I agree with the caution in Amanda M's comment, but I don't think you should stay completely away from hypnosis unless you can afford a live session. You should listen to a recording first, without letting yourself be affected by it (and yes, you can do that, because it's all up to you). If there's stuff in it you don't like, delete it. And remember: Amanda's unfortunate horror story was probably a live hypnotist abusing his patient. You can easily preview what a recording says, and know that it will be the same when you let it put you under.

There's a lot of crap out there, and I presume many of the people who respond to threads like this one have looked or listened to those. You're not going to wake up from a trance believing you are a GG, or have a beautiful pair of 38-DD's. Wish it were so ! But, there is good stuff, that will help you wake up from trance feeling that what you are is what you were meant to be, and that it's going to be all right.

Somebody asked about Darren Brown -- I just looked him up on YouTube. I'm skeptical. Too much appeal to the "magic" mythology of hypnosis.

Try going to YouTube and googling for "david bradley feminization". His tracks are free (a good indication) and very positive in nature. I've listened to a few of them and they are very pleasant and helpful. I particularly like "Embracing Your Feminine Moments".

Enjoy,
    Susie
    Last edited by susiej; 03-06-2016 at 11:16 PM.

I'm surprised at the number of skeptics here. Different people respond to things differently. Some people are easily hypnotizable, others aren't. (and no, it has nothing to do with being weak or strong willed). As someone who has been hypnotized and who has hypnotized others, I can attest that it is real, and it does work so long as you let yourself believe you can be hypnotized.
    As for whether any random YouTube video can do it, well that really depends on the skill of the hypnotist and how receptive to hypnosis the viewer is. Video quality can also affect it.

Also, side note, orgasm hypnosis is really hard to actually pull off. One final note, I second the words of caution mentioned previously.

Aspiring Member
    I would like to try hypnosis or have someone take me on some kind of regression. You know, try to get to the root of the matter. Try to dig out some answers, some solutions. A good half hour meditation usually gives me some focus but I don't think it's the same thing.

I bought a track from feminization hypnosis some time ago, not sure if it will work for anything but I do enjoy listening to it when just relaxing or are about to sleep.
    This was after testing some sleep hypnosis tracks on youtube which seemed to be more professionaly made as well.