Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG I went out dressed as a girl!

Aspiring Member
    Way to go!

Funny thing about the beard. I had a beard for about 25 years, and a couple of years ago when big beards suddenly became fashionable, I shaved mine off. I told my family that I didn't want to look like everyone else, so I was shaving it off. Once free of that thing, I was able to go out, too, and the feeling is wonderful.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good going,glad you had a fun time.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I did not see anything like a skirt to go below that sweater. HA! Perhaps this is why a guy tried to "pick you up"?

But seriously, I am glad you had a good time. Use good judgement and practice the same safety as a woman would and you will have many more happy times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Jonie View Post
    I took a shower, shaved my beard off, put on a really pretty pair of panties with black leggings, cowboy boots, a pretty pink sweater my, wig and of course make up. I went to Food Lion to buy groceries.

A really nice looking gentleman actually tried to pick me up I think. YES I am so thrilled right now.

I was so scared at first so I drank some wine to relax me.

Wow... You had a great day!!!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Congratulations Jonie!
    Even something simple as the grocery story is so exciting to go to.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

It never gets old - you just want to go out more

You go girl!! Have fun with it!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Congrats. I envy you and admire you. All I can get the courage to do is drive. Someday ...

Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    I did not see anything like a skirt to go below that sweater. HA! Perhaps this is why a guy tried to "pick you up"?

But seriously, I am glad you had a good time. Use good judgement and practice the same safety as a woman would and you will have many more happy times.
    He was a good looking guy. I would loved to have gone out with him. Very well dressed and great manners. Maybe next time he will ask for my #.

What fun; a rare CD date last week. I am an old Daddy who loves the CD's. Met a cutie, and took her out last week; what a blast. Went to a shop and got her a wig; loved that deal. Then, back to room to put it on; she was so excited! I had gotten her some proper clothes from Lord & Taylor,where I shop. Went to hi-class restaurant, where men looked at her and i gave them the Daddy look: "this ass is mine." I am 71 and sissy was 37; pretty and skinny. It was great; she had never, in 5 years, had the nerve to go out to "normal" places dressed. Afraid of being 'passable.' I told her, "you are passable to me, and that's all that counts." Then off to a couple of bars no problems at all. A great date and a great nite. We will likely go clubbing up in Chicago this summer.

Aspiring Member
    I've never plucked up the courage to go shopping while dressed. The nearest I got to it was taking the car to a filling station where you can pay at the pump.

The first time the hardest. After awhile it gets easier.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Congratulations!!! It truly is a wonderful feeling, like falling in love...big hugs,
    Chrissi
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

Yes! You have found your true self. Stick with it. Once I started I could never go back to just boys clothing.

I'll never forget the first time I crossed the threshold as a lady! Though 20 years ago, it seems like yesterday!
    Lauren

Wow, I'm both happy for you and impressed. I've never had a beard. The transformation from your bearded male self to an attractive woman must have been amazing.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Hi Jonie, Congrats, I so envy you, and admire your courage. I have had a beard for the last 40 years and I don't know what I would tell all my friends who would recognize me. Even if I could convince my wife to let me shave it off. What we do for love!!!

Hi, Jonie. How totally great for you! Congrats! I remember going into a store en femme for the first time; it was terrifying and exhilarating at the same time. And, as someone else said, it gets easier. You go, girl!

Kris Edwards