Thread: First time out in public trying to meet new people

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question First time out in public trying to meet new people

Hi. I wanted to ask the opinion and view of men who might have an interest in CDs or girls who are CDs/TG.

I've been a secret CD almost all my life. But I've been curious about getting out for the first time but it certainly is a big step for anyone. I'm curious about trying to meet an older man but I'm terrified about all the things that could go wrong (such as embarrassment and safety) as well as personal guilt. As a first time out and a first step I think all I'd be looking for is just meeting a man to talk and see how I feel about the whole situation.

So here is what I'm really wondering: How do you think men might react if I was to post a craigslist ad saying I'm a secret CD looking to meet an older married man for talking/chat as a first step. I'd specify a time and place (maybe a restaurant bar) that would be public (for safety) and state that I am a secret CD who would only be dressed under normal male clothes.

I'd not specify much more and see how that goes. My thought is if someone was to respond and show up he'd have to find me. If it felt comfortable we could chat about what I am discreetly and see how it goes for a first time out. If no one showed up there would be no loss or danger. But as a first time out in public and admitting to being CD is such a big step.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Karli; 02-17-2016 at 04:35 PM. Reason: readability