Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When playing Video games, Do you pick the female character?

When playing Video games, Do you pick the female character?

In some Video games, you can pick male or female character.

Which one do you pick?

I chose a female character and my daughter asked why, I said she's cute, what's the problem?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I choose a Female Character most of the time. Any time anyone asks me why I say "who wants to stare at a guys Butt all the time they are playing."

The real reason I don't think I have to explain to most of you, but they resonate with what I am/have inside me. Though when I am playing dressed up I find I don't mind staring at the male characters.

Kinda funny how the human mind works sometimes.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I would love to be all high and mighty about this, but I did pick a girl character on the Wii Fit a few years back. Damn you for squeezing this confession from me .

In truth, I suppose it's like a mini rebellion against the norm. OK, cue debate on the 'NORM'.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Aspiring Member
    all the time. In fact, of late I only buy games that allow character creation - especially those where you can choose to be either female or male (I always create a female character). That is one of the reasons I stopped playing grand theft auto, the main characters are always male.

Mass Effect - femshep
    Elders Scroll - female character

the list goes on and on ...

Non-binary/Questioning
    Pretty much all the time.

Funny you should ask. I have 2 women that I choose from on my Tiger Woods golf game and always pick a woman figure when playing Trivial Persute with my family. My sons have made comments about that. My daughter in law says it's weird. My daughter thinks it's funny. My wife knows why. I tell them I'd rather stare at a good looking woman than some ugly dude.

Gee, ya think they're suspicious?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Trivial pursuit. Oops.

I never even thought about it, but now that you mention it I do pick the female characters. In Street Fighter I fought the most with Chun Li, in hockey I have created more than one female player, in Saints Row(like GTA) I have created the same red head through the 4 games.

Heck even in a game I used to play called Romance of the Three Kingdoms, I created female characters. Oh and I watch lots of women's sports and enjoy the female UFC fights as much, if not more, than the male fights.

I never considered the irony in that before and being where I am now. You learn something new every day.
    Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.

Yes I do

Always picked the female especially when play unreal tournament 99.

Always do i'm a very avid gamer active in several mmos, and single player rpgs I even mod one whenever a cute new outfit gets released that doesn't work with my body I mod it to. If anyoen askes and some do i just say id rather stare at a pixelated female butt then a mail little do they know over in skyrim I change my hairstyle and outfits almost daily.

I've been playing mostly Battlefront lately. For the Empire I'm a female (helmeted) stormtrooper, at least until they have a female Scout Trooper. For the rebels, I'm a blue female Twi'lek.

Naturally, the female.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Yes I play the female characters, I spend a lot of time getting them to look the way I want, then the outfits....

I even play female aliens.

What's a video game?

Aspiring Member
    I haven't played a video game in ages, but when the option exists, yes, female.

All the time.

I usually pick a female character but for me it really is a matter of, "whose butt I want to stare at for the whole game."

Yup always have. :-)
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

my favorite was Sonia from the original Mortal Kombat. Johnny Cage's groin punch had no effect on her by the way.

my friends and I would get together about once a week and have tournaments. they laughed at me for fighting with Sonia, however when it came to the last match it was Sonia against Johnny Cage. can you say " Girl power"

More often than not, yes. In video games and any other sort of roleplaying games where my character has a gender, I am more likely to choose a girl character rather than a guy.

Of course, it gives me an outlet for my feminine side to do it - an outlet that I hadn't even really appreciated that I was exploiting until fairly recently.

But one gamer who is completely straight and not at all a Cd gave another great answer for why a guy might choose a girl character in most video games or computer games...

"Hey, if I'm going to be staring at their backside the whole time I play, it may as well be a cute backside!"
    Last edited by Ceera; 02-18-2016 at 02:26 PM.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Yes, I always choose a female charcharater whenever possible.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Always female if the choice is mine.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Most of the time, I pick the female character.

Pretty much always, but if it's a robot or something that really doesn't apply! :-)

Amazingly, my characters are 50/50 male/female. I play wizard 101 and its a challenging game as the wizards grow and get stronger. Pretty fun with a strong girl wizard as they look a lot better typically than the male wizards. I have a female life wizard, fire wizard, ice wizard and death wizard. My males are storm and balance wizards. The spells for each of these wizards are completely different and its a challenge that gets a lot harder.
    Part Time Girl