Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if??

What would you do if??

What would you do if like me you can dress on most days and one day a close friend came to visit unannounced and you were dressed, and on top of this it would be a warm day, the doors would be open and your car outside, and there was no time to change but also you could not deny you weren't t inside?
    I have pondered on this for a while, and whereas it could happen one day it hasn't so far. Part of me makes me say I would have the courage to be up front over the whole thing and worry about the fallout if any after.
    What would you do?

This happened to me several years back, however, it was cool outside with windows and doors locked and I worked third shift so that I could plausibly claim that I was sleeping.

I answered the door and let him in. We are still good friends thirty years later.

Thumbs up

When it happens, you don't have much time to think. I was dressed totally femme one day (forms glued on, bra, t-back exercise shirt, wig, earrings, jeans, girls sneakers, etc -- but no makeup or nail polish, fortunately), cutting my back lawn riding my mower. Note that my yard had a stockade fence and neighbors homes were distant, so no chance of being seen. My double wide gate was wide open and it faced straight down my long driveway. As I made a loop past the gate I glance down the drive and see a car I recognized turning into the drive. Yipes!

I jump off the mower and race in the back door (locking it as I go). I charge down the hall, removing clothes as I go. Without using any glue remover I yank my forms off and start scrambling into guy clothes. By this time my doorbell is ringing. I check the mirror and head to the front of the house, only to hear my friend now knocking on the back door.

I greeted him and let him in. His first question was where the heck did I go? He saw the lawn mower, but did not get a good look at me. I gave a BS excuse that I ran in to go to the bathroom, and didnt know he was at the front door. We chatted for awhile before he left me to finish the lawn.

Throughout the "visit" my heart was going 100 MPH. I dont know if he saw what was in front of him, but he's never mentioned it again. Scared the cr_p out of me, though.

That was years ago. If it happened today, I'd probably not run from it.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I would start the conversation with, "Let me know if you have a problem with this so I'm not wasting my time."
    And then, "You need to learn how to use a phone, bro! Wanna' beer? And, keep your hands to yourself!"
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I'd yell "Kiss me, fool!"

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Sky, I have to admit that I LOVE how you think Woo-hoo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Reality Check
    I would change as quickly as possible, then answer the door. My "excuse" would have been that I was sitting on the toilet.

Today I would just answer the door (like I do for any unannounced callers)

Aspiring Member
    First off you don't say if it was a man or a woman. Man I would change fast, woman I would be more likely depending on how the friendship was before changing or not.

Sharon, I did not say if it would be a man or a woman because it could be either, possibly I would brave the situation and see what happens but it is an unknown thing to be sure.

Reality Check
    Just keep in mind that if you want to keep your hobby a secret, you can't tell people about it. Close friend or not, this person might tell someone who would tell someone else and pretty soon, half the people in town know.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    With absolutely no time to change, that would be scary.
    Since my friends know I'm in theatre, I would just say that I am practicing for a female role.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I kinda got stuck in a reverse situation from this. I have to give a little bit of info first. My mother had to move in with me. She is 60 years old and has a physical disability that prevents her from working and makes it had to do normal things like cooking and cleaning.

That being said on with the story. I was out for a drive fully dressed up this past Sunday around 9pm. A friend came over to see how me and my mother were doing. (we are both night owls and the friend is a third shift nursing assistant) I happen to be ready to end my ride and was just about in front my house slowing to pull in my driveway. there she was waiting to pull in. Thankfully I didn't turn my turn signal on. So I just drove past and pulled over further up and sent my mother a txt message. She said she would herd her towards the room farthest away from the door and put some wipes and my male cloths in her room for me to clean up and change. I get in the door and their she is walking to the bathroom which is right in view of the front door. Complete panic mode I just freeze.

She looks at me and says "you look better than most women I know and that includes me." Jaw dropped. Long story short I asked her not to tell anyone else. she was fine with it.

That happened to me one time years ago.

My friend showed up and range the bell several times. As he walked to the back of the house I snuck in to the shower and washed off the makeup real quick.

I then yelled out the window that I just got out of the shower, I'll be down in a minuet.

Close call.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Never in that situation as I would never leave the doors open and unlocked.

OCD won't let me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Open the door and invite them in. Play the cards you got. I say that bravely now, but just last year when the tree service came to the door I too changed in a rush, except for the earrings... Some days are better than others. But fukit, if it's important enough that you do it kinda often, then it's important enough to share with friends.

Hi Bobbi, I have decited to let my cards fall were they may this yr. Two things have happen, first the mail man had mail for me that i had to sign for. I was in the front rm were our computor is an saw him walk up too the front door, Oh what the heck I went to the door full dressed in what i call is just nock around skirt an lite make-up an flats. He looked at me cause I pass fairly good , handed me the sheet to sign, full male name he took it an thank me an left. Closed the door an went on my way. The second time my house cleaner had come to the door dressed again, so I opened it she look at me an said I knew you dressed an wow you look good. As i have found out if you are looking like a house wife you dress like a house wife. If you are going out, it all depends on were. I like going to the cansino dressed I have no problem. That me . Jo

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Answer the door and act like everything is normal and see what happens.
    I'm a risk taker like that.
    What are they going to do? Think of it from their point of view for once.
    What would you do if you found a friend dressed up? My guess is just go OMG and try to be nice like friends do.

Banned Read only
    One of the reasons I don't bother with makeup unless I know I will have no interruptions is the unexpected knock at the door. I usually have seven hours of femme time, and, I'm usually totally en femme. I keep the living room drapes drawn which I would do anyway to stop the sunlight from bleaching the sofa's fabric too much. I always check in the morning the anticipated deliveries on USPS and UPS. I know the engine sounds if UPS is going to make a delivery, so I just ignore the knock. Sometimes neighbors knock for some reason. Even though my car is on the driveway I just ignore it. I pawn it off as taking a leisurely soaking bath which I do sometimes. There is no compulsion to answer the door. If you want to see me, then call ahead. The side gate is always secure.

I would not answer the door en femme because the relationship I have with my wife is DADT. That includes not broadcasting my cross dressing to the neighbors. The closest I ever came to being discovered and therefore killed happened when I was probably seventeen. I thought I had sufficient time to sneak several minutes wearing my mother's dress. My mother and father came back sooner than I expected. My father almost broke through the security chain on the apartment door. He was furious. I said I was on the toilet. With hindsight I think they knew I was trying on my mother's clothing. They were not tolerant at all when it came to gays and lesbians, and, I'm sure I would have had the crap beaten out of me.

I would answer the door how I am dressed. I'm out to most everybody and if you can't call then you get what you get. I've no time any more for how people feel about things. Life is just way to short in my opinion. That said. The chances of this happening are small. I rarely get gussied up just to stay around the house. I tend to go places. I gave up the home but awhile ago. Just wasn't for me. If I'm at home. I'm in my robe or shorts.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

About 2 weeks ago I dropped my daughter off at school, then went home to dress up. Just got finished when the doorbell started ringing frantically.

Combat gender change ensued. Ran to door and answered it, breathless and heart beating hard, wondering WTH. A guy wanted to buy the trees I was in the process of removing from my yard. What a random thing. I was very flustered and probably smelled like a woman, but was happy too. No courage on my part there.

I gotta say I would avoid dressing while home alone and just wait until my GF is around to answer the door. I know not everyone is able to that and some can only dress when their SO is out. But if the circumstance did arise that I would have to answer the door then I wouldn't bother changing its my house and why should I.
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

I guess i'd get changed as quick as i can and look for an excuse for my late reply. I'm still quite afraid about consequences if somebody would find out my feminine me.

Time was when I'd either not answer the door or do whatever I could to quick change. Now that I am out more and more and most of my neighbors have seen me dressed, I'd probably just say "Hi, how about a cup of coffee?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

post people and some locals have seen me dressed but close friends have not, but if it was a total stranger I guess I would go to the door to see what they wanted I don't quite know yet