dating sites that crossdressing is a
    major priority when looking for a
    future Bf or Husband.Would like
    to hear their views on what and how
    they encouraged their mate to putsue
    this dream.?

Banned Read only
    Dawn,
    I know it can happen but would have my suspicions what gender wrote the profiles ? Not unless they were looking for a third party !

Banned Read only
    You read this on dating sites on earth?

Was this dating site published by "The Onion"??

Yes there are women that like CDs. Why is this so hard to imagine. Granted it may not be a lot. I know some that are BI and some that are str8. Some here do have supportive wives or GFs, that may even participate. Sometimes it may be a Mistress/Sub type thing.

Even in the Post TS world, I know MtF that have a Lesbian partnership, at least one who's partner is a FtM, and others with men and one local who just got engaged. Just as most of you cannot really pin down your reasons for CD. People can't always pin down who or why they want who they want.

On my personal level, str8 men never really gave me any satisfaction. I do enjoy Lesbian sex also. But I hope to find an attentive MtF CD. At least we may have multiple things/experiences to share. I have had two women that are BI and husbands that are also that might like a 3sum, and what is wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Leighcdmd View Post
    Was this dating site published by "The Onion"??
    Lol...my thought exactly.

I don't know if there are some women who would support CD, but I'd be glad if they would, as I'd like my sweet half wouldn't turn on me because of my female-me

Some of this is related to when your CD starts and how much. If you have to hide it before a relationship, maybe that relationship will fail. I have NO idea how I would react if I was cisFemale, and here the Man I started with had all kinds of hidden stuff. Part of the reasons I never did the GF/Wife/Children thingy. How could I do all that while hiding stuff in my life.

Women who are seeking CDers, very rare. I have seen one youtube video of a couple where the woman was totally into the "tranny scene" it was a british couple and that word is not the taboo there that it is here. She herself likes dressing up like a drag queen, totally over the top make up outfits etc etc. Finding a woman who is looking for CDers will be a true needle in a haystack type of deal. However, I think younger women today are not as opposed as women who are say entering or at/past midlife. Still, probably not what they are seeking, and a majority of women are likely still seeking traditionally masculine men, because that is how heterosexuality generally works.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That sounds very awesome!
    However, I would be very cautious.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

In most cases I think women who are in relationships with CDs are supportive after the fact. Not that they seek it out.

Trust me when single I have tried with no luck to find a woman who is into crossdressers.

Hi All, An I say that because there seems to be a few on here that would like a women that likes you for your C Ding. The first time I told my wife [ NOW ] was 10yrs ago . She told me after i told her [ So what I am a greenage Villiage girl ] Here in Florida before I met my wife I have told 4 different women that I cross dressed. Just like dating they did nt work out for different reason. After I moved in with my wife we found out we were the same size in cloths an shoes 18 dress's an 10 1/2 shoes. There went my wardrobe, As she was a widow she had been wearing black. Now we shop together with me both man an women an have a lot of fun at it. There out there church's groups , bar sein no, With my wife now I have a lot of her women friends and been asked were do I find a man like you, so they are looking too. Jo

Silver Member
    I'd love to see those dating site ads. I suspect if they exist, they are probably professionals looking for money for their "participation".

GGs who are literally attracted to dressers are so rare they can't make up any significant number of women on dating sites. Like the duck billed platypus there is always an exception to everything, there can't be enough GGs out there looking for dressers that it would be noteworthy.

(The lady in the documentary "Transvestite Wives" was not looking for a dresser per se when they met. She is very cute, I felt sorry for her, she suffered terribly for being different too.)
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 02-19-2016 at 08:31 PM.

I debated whether to comment on this post because in general the chances of meeting a woman this way are pretty slim. Likely, 99+% of the few women supposedly seeking CDs will have an ulterior motive - typically pros looking for business. But, from experience I can say there are rare exceptions. Because I have experience with a couple of these exceptions, I think I may have something to contribute.

I once met a woman by responding to an advertisement where she said she wanted a man who she could turn into her feminized submissive maid. You'd think that was a complete phony but it was real. We met and started dating and soon we were even talking about me moving in with her. Unfortunately, it was so real that after a couple months I backed out. I found that I had trouble with someone very publicly putting lipstick on me, dousing me with perfume in department stores etc. Despite my fantasies it was a little too humiliating in real life. Overall, I would say that she mostly disliked men and got off on sissifying them. It was very much tailored to some of my fantasies but it turned out to be a little too real for me to deal with.

A couple years later I responded to an advertisement from another woman looking for a CD. I did not put much stock in it thinking it was likely bull**** but decided to give it a shot anyway and wrote her. Surprisingly the woman wrote me a serious letter back and we soon began an in depth correspondence. We both took it very slowly as we revealed ourselves more. Long story short, we've been married almost 15 years now.

Afterwards, I wondered why my wife picked me as she literally received thousands of responses from all over the world. I don't mean later after we got to know each other, but initially before she knew me. Why did she write back in a way that took me seriously? I also wondered why the earlier woman, the one who wanted me to be her maid, had also chosen to give me a shot and started going out with me.

I'm not totally sure as to why (my wife said it was just a feeling) but the one consistent thing I did do when responding in both cases was to NOT talk much about the CDing. I'd acknowledge that aspect and explain that was what prompted me to respond but then I'd talk more about myself in the same way you would when first trying to get to know any woman. I'm quite certain that if I had gone into this long narrative about my CDing, what turned me on sexually, how difficult it has been, etc that neither my current wife nor the other woman would have responded in a way that took me seriously as a potential mate. My suspicion is most guys who respond to these types of advertisements don't respond in a way that will interest a woman. Even a woman looking for a CD likely does not want to hear all about your CDing on the initial contact. What kind of person you are, what are your hobbies, do you have pets, etc are more likely to be of interest. I can't say for sure that this is the best way to go but based on what I've experienced, I thought I'd share it.
    Last edited by Alaina R; 02-20-2016 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dawn459 View Post
    I have read in profiles of women on
    future Bf or Husband.
    Cool. Care to share what dating sites those are? Because I've never seen a single ad like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    I'd love to see those dating site ads. I suspect if they exist, they are probably professionals looking for money for their "participation".
    ^this has been my experience.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Many years ago I went to a Halloween party with my girlfriend (whom I eventually married). She ok'd me to dress up as Elvira. She thought it was funny, and that's all. At the party I met a very attractive gal that was hitting on me big time. She kept telling me I was attractive dressed as Elvira and told me I really turned her on. I was in love with my girlfriend and politely excused myself. Later that year my girlfriend and I married. Eventually I came out to her that I liked to crossdress. We've been married 24 years and have been in a very strict DADT relationship. I figure if there are men like me that exist, then there are women that exist who like men like me. I've often wondered what it would've been like if I would have met that other gal first.

Banned Read only
    The debate here is NOT that some women exist who may like cross dressing. The clear implication in the OP's words below, using the plural for both women and dating sights, is that there appear to be a multitude of women who demand (major priority) cross dressing in a partner. THAT is the fantasy. We all know that this is simply not the case and breaks all rules of rationality.

Quote Originally Posted by dawn459 View Post
    I have read in profiles of women on
    future Bf or Husband...

Dawn, I can't add much to this post, other than to say. I am on OKC and a search of my matches produced a transgender, presenting as a female. She is nice looking, but a bit too young for the old person. Knowing this makes me believe true gg's are out there someplace looking for us crossdressers. I just wish I could find one.