Thread: Do strong women bring your feminine self out?

Do strong women bring your feminine self out?

Hi,
    I ve been noticing that when I see a successful well dressed women, I want to emulate her and my desire to be feminine gets intensified. I feel very helpless and powerless as a guy but I feel, I would be in a much more stable and stronger state if I would be dressed up.
    Its a very complex feeling and just wondering if others feel the same way.

I can certainly understand what you are saying and even relate to it. I don't feel the powerlessness or helpless as a man. I do feel admiration, even envy of the status and looks of many women and do enjoy emulating them even to the point of dressing as close to or exactly as they are. I think the process of "becoming the woman" they are is a fantasy that lets me experience my own vicarious needs and desires to escape my sometimes stressful situation and at the same time drives my fetishes pertaining to role play and CDing at the same time. It give me a goal to aim for no matter how unobtainable in reality. See I have never wanted to be a Woman, I have always wanted to be and experience A Specific Woman. Usually my wife or friends, but sometimes just for the thrill of the mystery a total stranger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Interesting question. I love being a CD because, among other things, it brings me in touch with my feminine side...but what does that mean?
    In truth, I have always loved women and wanted to emulate them, but I prefer strong, independent women. My long term relationships have all been with women who are strong and can and have gotten by perfectly well on their own.
    So, the feminine qualities I seek to emulate are not necessarily those one might traditionally attribute to that role, such as submissiveness, weakness, etc.
    In business and in life, balancing and allowing my feminine side to coexist with the masculine has served me well, helped me learn compassion, empathy, and openness, but still come from a place of strength. I'm curious what others have to say about that more spiritual part of the CD journey.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

I can totally understand what you are saying. A lot of time, when I see my classmates who are doing well, I want to be like them, dress up and be called by their names.. Its a weird feeling..

On the other hand, I don't feel any less of a man or get intimidated by any other guy in this whole thought process and cycle. I feel I am still a man but I feel feminine like a woman.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    As a man I have always been attracted to strong, attractive, self possessed women. But, have found that in the long run we don't get along. So, I still admire them but l keep my distance. There's a very special one like that that I'm close to now. We recently talked about having sex. Both decided it would be a BAD idea!

As a dresser? When I see a look I find appealing I try to remember and copy it. The personality of the woman sporting it, or any woman, is irrelevant. Because I couldn't copy it in a million years.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

This is a very good question. My mother was very strong and I had great respect for her - even when she drove me crazy at times! I've always been attracted to strong, independent, intelligent women. I did find my perfect match with my wife. She's still coming to terms with my cross-dressing. I wonder if knowing this secret of mine has made her feel a little stronger/more dominant in our relationship? It has been a massive relief for her to find out about my Cosmo collection and lingerie wearing. I do love the fact that she knows about my "inner Cosmo Girl" now.

The only aspect of me strong women (in the work place) is an absolute desire to smack them in the mouth!

I shall add that I have never and will never hit a woman... The reason for this answer is that the women (in the workplace) that have been 'strong' have been complete queen bitches that have no respect for the people who they are supposed to manage...