I'm still here. I have been battling pneumonia for seemingly months now. I was diagnosed with it on Tuesday after waking up laying on the floor, wondering why my head hurt and was bleeding a little bit. (It hurt because I lost consciousness and face planted into the floor!)

I'm not on here as much because I'm basically through my transition, and I'm really busy helping others. That leaves me with a lot less to talk about here. I can't really talk much about others, not ethically. The really interesting stuff going on in my life is mostly stuff I'm not allowed to talk about here. But it's really interesting, oh my yes, I can tell you that. For example, last night, I talked with a trans woman who was assaulted here locally last week, an activist who's working against the anti-trans legislation coming out against us, a woman coming out to her family. After all of that, I just didn't have anything left for this place.

If you are curious about one of the things I've been really busy with, though, you can read about it here:
All in the family

It's a support group for trans (including CDs), and Spouses, Significant Others, Family, Friends, and Allies. (SOFFAs - although it should also include "parents" - but it was hard to fit a "P" into the acronym.)

This next meeting (Thursday 2/25 from 7-9), I intend to talk all about sexual orientation and trans people.