Thread: Out to the Class

Out to the Class

Well, I finally did it. I went dressed to my Sociology class with female hair, a full face of makeup, an argyle sweater, women's jeans, watch and women's shoes with knee high stockings. Don't forget the diamond earrings and watch.

We had to split off into groups. Being the "old person," I had to facilitate my group. No strange looks, even from the gristled young veteran. They seem to follow my lead even though I'm obviously the old "queer."

Why is it that I can have the courage to engage such a crowd, yet am shaking at the thought of going to the mall? I seem to be very confused about what I can and can't do.

I would love to go to class completely en femme, but feel that I have already identified myself as a man, although a little weird.

Any help would be appreciated.

Congratulations on taking that big step and giving yourself one more part of freedom to be who you want to be. Why is it easier? Smaller crowd that already knows you? Or maybe something else? Many find the mall, a distant one from where they normally habituate, easier because the people who are seen and will see you are total strangers and maybe will never be seen again. I can say from my personal experience and that of so many others on this site, the more you get out dressed the easier it all becomes. Your confidence will build up, some fears will disappear, while others will get due attention when needed. Since you introduced your femme side to your class, just keep working that until you reach your goal of going to class completely en femme with no crossover type clothes like unisex jeans. Maybe that should be your goal to accomplish before or at least by the end of this class. Good luck and enjoy. It will eventually all come together for you.

But you know your class and can predict the outcome, for me I like the randomness of responses at the mall (99% great, 1% funny looks).
    Just go to class, I'm sure if my science professor girl friend can give lectures in huge lecture theaters to other science buff as a female, then attending class should be way easier

Would it be different if I dare you?
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Well you clearly identified yourself as a man as that took balls lol but seriously if you have already gone in with as much on as you described then you've pretty much already done it en femme. but if you mean you want to dress more fem then you should if you weren't met with any resistance by the group this time why would you the second time?
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Dress completely as a woman and you might not be considered weird.

Half and half just invites ridicule.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaK View Post
    ...with female hair, a full face of makeup, an argyle sweater, women's jeans, watch and women's shoes with knee high stockings. Don't forget the diamond earrings and watch.
    Am I missing something? Sound "completely " to me.

Anyways, good for you!

I have only worn fairly, kind of, androgynous clothing and no forms. My hair is pretty female looking, but if I wore a wig it would be complete.

I would have to start using a female voice too and that would seem ackward since I've already been seen as a man.

I'm also going to apply to a medical program and I'm afraid it might hurt me if I'm totally en femme. I guess it's too late to worry about that.