Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you like about you when dressed?

I've been told that I'm more secure when I'm dressed, and more comfortable with myself. I'm happier and a hell of a lot friendlier.
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

Eyes with shadow and liner. But I've always been fascinated with women's eyes. They may not look that great to others but I love the way mascara and shadow instantly soften the entire face.

I hate my smile. I don't have a lot of experience smiling and when I do, it looks fake. When I'm not trying to smile, my face looks very masculine.

I almost never smile spontaneously as a guy. I only plaster on a fake smile when posing for photos. But when I get fully dolled up and I see the cute girl in the mirror with the long strawberry blonde hair and the big green eyes, I just love to smile. Being her lights up my heart and lights up my face.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

It just makes me feel good about myself! I like how some of the clothes just make me feel alive.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    I feel less tense. I have great legs for someone 66, it must be from all that running and walking I do.

I just appreciate how content and comfortable I feel expressing my feminine self
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

There seems to be a common thread running through the answers, i.e feeling relaxed, feeling calm, feeling like being onself, feeling natural and comfortable, looking better, feeling calmer. This is what it's all about. Other aspects are mentioned but these seem to be among the most common.
    We all seem to share common ideas here. The answers here seem to define what a CD is and that it is really a clear cut category.

I love everything because I'm perfect I wish lol there are 100's of things I'd change but I do like my legs
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The fact I look much better in girl mode.
    At least I try LOLOL

Everything I see, everything I feel!!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

From my own visual viewpoint, I have beautiful hair, nice breasts, and pretty legs. Jewelry is a replica of what one very pretty woman wore to work, a Cartier tank watch, and matching herringbone necklace and bracelet. I added a knockoff engagement ring too. So I look very much like what I expected to be, at least from my eyes.

The rest has nothing to do with being dressed; I get to be 'me' a lot when I'm out dressed as a guy, and because I'm usually a loner, so I don't have to worry about behaving in ways that would give away what I am; I can be nicer and friendlier to people without letting on that I could be taken advantage of. All too often when I was growing up, male false friends in my life did things to take any advantage of me if they noticed my kindness to other people, and it hurt to know that being nice to people was usually returned with lies, deceit, and taking every chance to cheat me in some way.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I like the way I feel calm and at ease.My legs don't look to bad either in a pair of tight pants

There are so many "natural" elements about my personality that come out when I am dressed. Some have been mentioned, smile more, increased engagement with others, fewer defenses, maybe that is more self confidence. I am not always calmer, because I can still get irate with other stupid drivers , but yes overall a more relaxed demeanor. I am liking the way I look more and more, but even early on it seemed I found something inside that had been squelched for a long time.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I know that for me I know I've got great legs and I've always thought I had pretty eyes and so when I'm doing my eye makeup I try to make a point to make them shine. As Krissy says I think my demeanor is calmer and I feel way more confidant as well especially the more I go out.
    I can be rather shy as a guy

I have great looking legs and nice feminine skinny feet with painted nails look super sexy .

I do like the 'being dressed' i.e. the feel of the clothing, lingerie, heels. The feel of hair on my neck and shoulders, and longer fingernails. These things bring help bring out my femininity and along with the behaviors of more calm (except when I'm running late for the makeover and still have to get the fingernails on) and certainly more outgoing - I too am more shy and reserved as a guy.
    As I've fully dressed more it is less about the dressing (don't get me wrong, I love the dressing and makeup and trying to look my best) but the feeling I have that being dressed gives me. I do desire to get out but more content to spend time at home dressed just to relax, read etc. Things I don't feel to do otherwise.
    Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by lmildcd View Post
    I'm not passable so I don't look good. For me, I feel like my problems are gone when I'm dressed. I seem peaceful when I'm in a dress.
    I too have this problem... my wide hands and adams apple and face is too manly. But when i am alone cross dressed I am happy. I do like though that my legs and butt looks amazing but everything else on up from there is not passable. I feel this is the other reason why I dont go out in public as a CD is because of this. I have so dreamed of looking totally female but I dont know if I could be done up or not to look more sexy and cancel out my male attributes somehow.

Banned Read only
    Hmmm, I'm an open minded, non sexual narcissist, and I seriously look better as a woman? 😉

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Well I'd love to look 25 again. There was a time when I saw a different person in the mirror, when I dressed. That was long ago, I just see me now, a happy contented me. I'm slowly getting older, changing my appearance along the way and that's the way things should be.

I'm told I still have great legs though.
    Last edited by Jane G; 02-24-2016 at 06:56 AM.

When I see a well dressed woman and it makes me have to catch my breath a bit, that's the look I try to emulate. I admire others makeup, what and how they do it and practice to achieve the same look. From my hair to my heels I strive for that same "take my breath away" look I see in other classy women and I think I'm getting pretty close to my vision of myself.

I just like how I look as a girl. Seeing a feminine figure in the mirror is a thrill most of you know very well so I don't think I need to explain so much. Though I'm a little out of shape right now, I used to like ho wy body looked in ladys clothes, I can proudly say I can fit in almost anything, while male suits just dont fit me as well.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I generally feel good about my overall appearance, but wish I was better at makeup.
    I always leave room for improvement.
    One of the best things that makes me feel good is how much I have improved over the past few years.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I like many things about myself when I am dressed.
    I am comfortable with how I look for my age (and my wife tells me I have nice legs). I'm calmer and more relaxed and I enjoy things more. I just find that I'm more at home in my skin this way.

As for changes, well of course there are some things, but then who is perfectly happy with themselves? I'd love to have a full head of long hair and be a bit shorter as well, but then that's not my reality so I will just go with the flow and enjoy what I have.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I look better female than male. One thing I want to improve is my eyebrows. Been starting to work on them. I want to go get a professional makeover and see how to do the brows better.
    Part Time Girl

I think I look better and younger with make up on. I've had a few women complement my make up. Other than that I don't think that I am particularly happy with my other attributes but overall I'm ok with my overall look.