Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you like about you when dressed?

What do you like about you when dressed?

Today I was able to get dressed up. I went to mirror to you at my self. My legs looked good My shape wasn't bad for someone of 68 years. My face was smooth and looking like I was 55. So I felt pretty good about myself. Then I looked at my hands and they looked like someone who had been working in the fields for 80 years digging in the dirt. So now I may have to wear gloves to go out.

So do you have any thing that you feel good about when you dress or is there something you wish you could change?

I know I'm 68 and things get older looking it just kind of caught me off guard today.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I am much calmer as Lisa and nice,my daughters whom are 18 and 20 say this when they are around Lisa.

The way the clothes cling, or hang on me, the hose and heels, on my long legs, wig, look of the tall GG's I admire. What i don't like much, is huge hands, huge feet, jutting chin, a bit too tall, at six foot six, non female voice.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 02-22-2016 at 11:07 PM.

Platinum Member

It's The Lovely Lady In The Mirror !

Hi Glenda, Seeing that mature well dressed pretty lady with the lovely blonde wig and multi pierced earrings

standing there in hi-heels smiling back at me in the full length mirror, That's what I like about dressing up. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

From a young age I always presented better as a female.

The thin slight build was the killer for me trying to be Mr Atlas. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love mainly how my bum looks! Considering I think of myself as 'lean & muscular' I do have a very feminine, peachy bum! Looks great in lace knickers and tights!

I like how I look, and I feel more like myself... or at least a window to look at that side.

That IS the point, isn't it?

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Read only
    I really do not get upset about the natural aging process. It's going to happen. I stay away from mirrors. It seems not matter what I do or try to avoid my fingernails are always the victim of doing the manly chores around the house. I just read the obituaries every day. There are too many younger men and women checking out. I'm starting to get those aging spots are my hands and arms. A long sleeve dress would cover most up. There's a lot of scarring from my military service. My legs still look good, especially in hosiery. I love the feel of nylons on my legs and nylon slips and panties on my body.

But, in the long run being en femme makes me mellow.

I'm no beauty queen but I think I look better with my "face" on and I seem to be more relaxed when "dressed".
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I think the thing that makes me feel good is when my SO gives me a big smile when I walk in the room transformed
    She looks me up and down and gives me the thumbs up after all the crashing and banging and screaming "Where's this and where's that and have you seen my...!!!"

I just feel better, calmer, more relaxed and I get more done. But what I like, are my amazing legs. They are great with hose and high heels. Even my wife has said how good they look.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyD View Post
    I think the thing that makes me feel good is when my SO gives me a big smile when I walk in the room transformed
    Heck, I'm lucky enough to have my mate tell me how pretty she thinks I am when I have nothing more than a well put together outfit.

It isn't all about transforming. I believe it is more about being yourself and having someone in your life who GETS that.

I'm a lucky girl.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Aspiring Member
    Just the feeling of calmness that comes with me being allowed to be me.

What's not to like? I like how I look when presenting as a woman much more than when presenting as a man. I do wish that I had better looking legs (grin) and was younger.
    Hugs, Carole

Everything, I really like the calm I feel when I'm dressed.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I like how natural it feels to look at that woman in the mirror. I like how calm I feel. I like the sense that I'm doing something right for me. I can't change how tall I am and even with the best makeup and choice of wardrobe, I still have big hands a brow ridge and chin that doesn't really fit a woman. It's getting to the point that I just don't care about those things, and I'm learning to like that.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

My body shape molds well with my outfits....
    Ive always looked better as a woman than a man....

Several people have posted the idea of feeling calm and being onself when dressed. I agree completely with this. I feel so calm because being dressed is the real me and somehow is just right and natural. In drab, I feel extremely uncomfortable, and unnatural. This not me and I have to force myself to play a role.

from the waist down...in nylons or lately jean leggings, with heels and toenails done...it just feels so normal and right. BUT...I recently shaved off the caterpillar on my upper lip and all the comments from friends and family that it took 20 yrs off my appearance (none of them know I CD) have made me wish to try makeup for the first time...so anxious! This weekend it happens..whole new feeling about myself, I think I'll like it.

I just feel good, relaxed and pretty...I feel at peace
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I feel relaxed and very comfortable.

I have caught myself forgetting I was dressed and getting into the car. Then having to come back to my place.

I have not come out to everyone yet.

Aspiring Member
    I feel less tense (if more alert), and completely natural while dressed. I like how the clothes fit on me as well (male clothes sometimes don't!), and how they accentuate and shape my figure.

Of course I feel pretty when dressed. Whether I look the part is a lesser concern, even if the mirror does give some degree of validation. But I can't possibly dress for the mirror / camera alone.

Also, I desperately need to improve my makeup.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I love having long hair and doing different things with it, plus I totally adore jewelry and makeup, and of course subtle use of cologne or perfume.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I'm not passable so I don't look good. For me, I feel like my problems are gone when I'm dressed. I seem peaceful when I'm in a dress.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

Physically, I love my smile, my cheekbones (when I smile), my legs, and the way my hair (wig) frames my face. I also love the shape of my body when wearing hip pads and breast forms. I don't like my broad shoulders and chest, my giant man hands, and my hairy arms. But no woman loves everything about herself in the mirror.

Emotionally, I feel so happy I could just burst and I smile so much my cheeks hurt. It all just feels 'right' and I love looking beautiful and letting the girl inside me out.
    Last edited by Camille15; 02-22-2016 at 11:35 PM.