Well this has been a small trend lately. It has happened from time to time in the past but what the heck is up with older "straight" women that get drunk and hit on younger girls....

So in the past 3 months I have been to two house parties and both times I have ran into the most drunk woman at the party and both have seemed to cling to me.....

In both instances pretty much from the time I walked into the door on both instances these women keep going on about how beautiful I am. You look like a barbie doll, I am so jealous, I wish I looked as good as you, I am so attracted to you. So what is up between us?

Like seriously in both instances like every 10 minutes it was the same conversation of them staring at me lovestruck telling me how beautiful I was and well yeah knowing that I have the extra parts after they ask the question which they seem to really be into. One of these women was divorced, which I would be much more into her daughter who was also at the party and close to my age and very pretty back in November. The other was married which occurred last night. She was a good looking lady but 1 she was drunk and two she was married to a man. 3 her teenage nephew was there. I was flattered though that he told me he thought I was cool at the end of the night though. Really nice guy.

In both cases it was a definite no from me. I don't mind compliments from women but when they overdo it like that and are too forward like that I just get uncomfortable. It is just so hard to enjoy myself with friends vs feeling like some new found fetish for some drunk chick to explore their sexuality with :/. I guess it is better to receive it from them vs men though. When men do that to me it is much much more uncomfortable and actually scary for me.

Sorry for the rant. Just felt like sharing what's on my mind as of late.