Thread: Drunk girls just love me :/

Drunk girls just love me :/

Well this has been a small trend lately. It has happened from time to time in the past but what the heck is up with older "straight" women that get drunk and hit on younger girls....

So in the past 3 months I have been to two house parties and both times I have ran into the most drunk woman at the party and both have seemed to cling to me.....

In both instances pretty much from the time I walked into the door on both instances these women keep going on about how beautiful I am. You look like a barbie doll, I am so jealous, I wish I looked as good as you, I am so attracted to you. So what is up between us?

Like seriously in both instances like every 10 minutes it was the same conversation of them staring at me lovestruck telling me how beautiful I was and well yeah knowing that I have the extra parts after they ask the question which they seem to really be into. One of these women was divorced, which I would be much more into her daughter who was also at the party and close to my age and very pretty back in November. The other was married which occurred last night. She was a good looking lady but 1 she was drunk and two she was married to a man. 3 her teenage nephew was there. I was flattered though that he told me he thought I was cool at the end of the night though. Really nice guy.

In both cases it was a definite no from me. I don't mind compliments from women but when they overdo it like that and are too forward like that I just get uncomfortable. It is just so hard to enjoy myself with friends vs feeling like some new found fetish for some drunk chick to explore their sexuality with :/. I guess it is better to receive it from them vs men though. When men do that to me it is much much more uncomfortable and actually scary for me.

Sorry for the rant. Just felt like sharing what's on my mind as of late.
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

It's too bad they sober up!!! Lol. And their normal attitude takes over.

Enjoy it while it lasts - it won't be like that forever.

Banned Read only
    You're safe and fun. They're drunk and you are a novelty. It's nothing more.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Drink does lower or even remove our inhibitions, as proven by these ladies. I guess with the barrier between thought and expression of that thought removed, the questions can be asked, or fantasies pursued. In the sober and cold light of day, how many of us have thought in retrospect, "oh god, why did I do or say that"?

I'd savour it for what is was, a bit of drunken flirting.

Should this happen again, my number is 0044 07**** ******

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I had similar situations once, I was never attracted to anyone who might cause me grief when they sober up.

Too much paperwork. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    It's too bad they sober up!!! Lol. And their normal attitude takes over.
    Maybe that is their normal attitude but they're reluctant to express when their sober. Let's hope so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

you are very attractive genie and we know that their is the term cougar, add alcohol and the extra part and fantasies start to become reality with less guilt perhaps, what i found interesting is theyre behavior was documented in front of family members, you are a single girl, we all have needs.....either way take it as a compliment i guess....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    You're safe and fun. They're drunk and you are a novelty. It's nothing more.
    Well that and Genie is really REALLY cute.
    Last edited by IamWren; 02-22-2016 at 09:51 AM.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Aspiring Member
    One thing I can be certain of when en femme, is that I am highly unlikely to turn on either women OR men. Though I would prefer the attention of women... oddly enough I get plenty of it already when I'm in drab; women seem to sense that I'm a bit different, more interested in talking to them at parties etc. instead of talking pro sports with the guys. They seem to like my kind of rooster in the hen house... maybe because they feel safe with me, I just love it when they treat me like "one of the girls". It's happened to me a couple of times, and it makes me feel at least as femme as when I dress.

Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    Well that and Genie is really REALLY cute.
    Haha..yup, she's VERY cute. Sounds like she's handling the situations really well.

I have no experience here <jealous>. Gay bois, however...

If you are attractive, you are attractive. Not all communication happens on the presentation level, there is mind and pher/hormonal stuff as well. They might be 'making' your pretty self on a level they don't understand themselves. Women *like* pretty men, ones who are not *afraid* to be pretty, who pay attention to themselves, who have taste.

If you look *killer*, then you are probably gonna get that.

<jealous>

- MM

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I have been hit on by men.
    It can be uncomfortable.
    :/
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Genie, u need to learn that special word that American women never really learn how say correctly. But, European women have memorized at an early age.

That word is, NO!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Jennifer is right, "You're safe and fun. They're drunk and you are a novelty. It's nothing more. " It happens to me, but not as often as you. Recently a drunk woman latched onto me. She was about 40, very attractive, was there with her lesbian girlfriend, and according to her own story, also was married to a man, and she had a boyfriend too. I had fun dancing and listening to her rediculous talk; but that's as far as it went.

Platinum Member
    It is said that alcohol loosens inhibitions. My conjecture is you're a convenient way to explore their sexuality...lesbian tendencies? But, not a lesbian?

Old saying," just add alcohol, instant a-hole". Not every thing is a "guy" thing. Sounds as though you know how to handle them, just try and avoid them.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Person + alcohol (in my experience) = aggression in 'males' and looseness in 'females'.

Apply chromosomes as needed.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Aspiring Member
    What's the old saying; they all get better looking at closing time. Just saying. Apparently it is the same for females.

Any of ya'll who go out in a group must admit you get pretty brazen when everyone is together! When my GF and I (in drab) take our moms out to dinner together, hers is 88 and mine is 96, we must be careful where we go and who we sit near...the two of them verbalize every thought for the world to hear, and show no mercy.
    Can't wait till i'm that age...NOT!