Thread: Eating my words

Eating my words

Over the years I've never understood by genetic girls would torture themselves by stuffing their feet into shoes that were too small just because the shoes were cute what happened to match the outfit .
    But here I sit at this moment wearing the cutest pair of knee boots one size too small that I just couldn't walk away from because they were on clearance for five dollars .I am sure I'll be complaining my feet hurt later but it will be worth every minute of it Now I get it Lol

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Don't feel all alone. Along with tight but sexy shoes, I have a whole collection of things that are fabulous and barely fit. I mean, who can resist a pink japanese schoolgirl uniform that tightens up with A cup boobies!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I'm learning wearing them is one thing walking them something different Lol
    I am wearing them with a thick pair of socks hoping to stretch them out a little before I go out tonight
    Worst comes to worst I have a pair of pumps with me as a back up

Lexi,
    We all gain insight and learn by experience.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Where in the world did you find them for only $5? We've gotta know!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    I mean, who can resist a pink japanese schoolgirl uniform
    The best thing about those asian schoolgirl uniforms? Lots of those girls wear plain old penny loafers. Yup, I can feel feminine wearing comfy shoes. How about that! Cheerleader uniform works well too, comfortable plain white sneakers with glitter laces that match the color of the uniform. And for those that don't know, those Japanese school uniforms are available on fleabay. Or, make your own with Donald Seneca's sexyschoolgirlskirts.com here: http://sexyschoolgirlskirts.com/
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Pain before beauty
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Silver Member
    Another factor is that most cheap shoes are made of synthetic materials and will stretch with time. I factor that in when I am trying them on in the store. My mantra is "Too tight? Two walks" After that there's no complaints from my feet.

Banned Read only
    Ahh yes, it's a little different from being on the outside looking in. Just a tip, stuff zip lock freezer bags in them, fill with water and tie off, toss in the freezer 😉 I've tried that trick and it actually works!

Silver Member
    Buy your self a pair of shoe stretchers. While it won't make the longer it will widen the shoe. They also make a liquid that helps stretch the shoe.

Banned Read only
    Lexi,
    Keep looking for something similar that fit then let the tight pair go, well perhaps not, stick them at the back of the cupboard and keep them for a rainy day !

I've found most shoes do stretch and annoyingly too much, and when do they chose to slide off your feet ? The moment you go out in public ! I'm sure your feet shrink with nerves !

Quote Originally Posted by Robin414 View Post
    Ahh yes, it's a little different from being on the outside looking in. Just a tip, stuff zip lock freezer bags in them, fill with water and tie off, toss in the freezer 😉 I've tried that trick and it actually works!
    Awesome tip I'll try it

Platinum Member

A Thin Fine Line !

Hi Lexi, No one ever sais that being a lady was going to be easy, Just fun.

There's a thin fine line between Pain & Pleasure ! ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Amen sister, "Form over function" is my new mantra.

I mean, who can resist a pink japanese schoolgirl uniform

A few years ago Japanese school girls switched over from mainly wearing sneakers to wearing loafers. Those of you who have trouble getting shoes could go this way, wearing a uniform with loafers. There are 2 types of uniform, the sailor suit type (like navy sailor uniforms) which are really cute and then the type with blazers and skirts. They come in all sizes. The skirts can be of all lengths, from just below the knee to really short. They look great and might be a way out for some of the larger size CDs.

There is a company here in Japan which sells all types of uniforms as well as female clothing in large sizes.. This company also sells all types of large size feminine shoes at good prices. I don't know if I am allowed to post the name of the company but if you contact me I can give you their URL. They send overseas. I have no financial connection with this company, but am just a very good customer!
    Last edited by PattyT; 02-24-2016 at 08:11 PM.