Thread: A Funny Observation

A Funny Observation

This past Saturday, my wife and I were walking into a local box store to purchase our weekly groceries. I grabbed a buggy/cart and in the cart there was a sales receipt that a previous customer had left. I picked up the receipt and placed it in my pocket and forgot that it was there. Today, as I was placing clothes in the dirty clothes bin in our laundry room, I was checking pants pockets in case there were any papers, receipts, money, etc. that don't need to be going through the wash, and I pulled that receipt out of the pocket I had placed it in. On the receipt were the following items purchased:

Dry Cat Food
    Body Shaper
    Bra
    Panty
    Panty
    Bra
    Bra

I began wondering, who might have bought these items? Two or three possibilities....a GG, a GM purchasing them for his SO, or maybe.....could it be......that there is another one of my kind in this town? Hmmmmmm.

Hmmmm indeed

So that's where it got off to? I need that for my taxes. Just kidding I don't have a cat.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Looks like it could be a receipt of mine, minus the cat food.

Aspiring Member
    Sorry, I have a dog. Not me.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Ok ok I fess up its mine and I do have a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by MWCMDarlene View Post
    Dry Cat Food
    Gee, I hope somebody feeds the wet cats.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Naah! Not mine, I usually buy matching bra and panty sets.
    My cat isn't dry either. :-)

I usually acquire discounts off shopping vouchers that are useful.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Three bras my goodness I wondered where they all came from. Must remember to to drink too much before I go shopping. Have to go, the cat's hungry.

Hell-o Darlene,
    If we're playin' 7 card stud, you drew a full house. If I were you I'd go all in, and bet it was one of us!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Reality Check
    The odds are, it was a woman who has a cat.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I think it was a cross-dressing tom cat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Yesterday I went thru the express lane with kitty treats, dry cat food, and a chocolate bar. The cashier said 'Oh, you have a cat'.
    I couldn't help but reply 'What gave it away, the chocolate bar?'

I have really enjoyed reading about your observations over this receipt. I am just glad that my wife didn't find it and ask me about the cat food!