Thread: Pushing My Luck

Pushing My Luck

I've been pushing my luck lately more than I ever have in my life. My gf is in the process of moving out (my decision and nothing to do with dressing). She said it would be toward the end of the week and I've been like a kid awaiting Christmas.

I shaved everything a week and a half ago in anticipation of my first night at home alone. I have been wearing panties exclusively for the past week and today while she was at work I spent 8 full hours trying on different clothes and trying different things of mine (my things are cutter than hers). I painted my toenails and even practiced applying eye makeup. I'm going to need more practice.

Around 3 o'clock this afternoon I'd had all I could take and decided to take the advice from one of the posts here to call ahead and make arrangements to dress shop at one of the women's wear chain stores. I decided, since the 50 mile rule doesn't work as well in rural areas, I would drive to Shreveport, La. to do my shopping.

I was over halfway in my 1½ hr trip when I wondered if maybe I should put on a little shapewear in case I actually had the chance to try on dresses. I started going through my bag as I was driving, looking for the body cincher I knew was in there. But it wasn't. It! Wasn't! In! My! Bag!

The next exit on the interstate had my name on it. I turned around and upped the cruise control another 10 mph. I finally pulled into the drive and the first thing I saw was my gf’s car. I just knew she'd be standing at the door holding my cincher with that “I need an explanation” look on her face. She wasn't.

I made up a believable excuse to leave the house again and went for a drive while I tried to figure out what I was going to say when she would surely find a body shaper lying in the floor somewhere. Now, don't think this situation kept me from stopping and changing into girl jeans, a little pink top and black wedge sandals for my drive… Because it didn't.

In the end I found what I thought I'd lost exactly where I put it. She's none the wiser and I'm lying in my bed wearing a little black thong and white cami. These fresh sheets feel amazing on my smooth legs.

You being apprehensive about your GF finding out makes it seem like her moving out is all about cross dressing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome Karla but it would be wise to just wait until she is all the way out of the house.
    Your story has the common thing I hear a lot and it sounds like you have a fetish about wanting to get caught.
    Oh and wear your own clothes not hers she will be able to tell if you had them on trust me,women have a sixth sense when it comes to their clothes.

Reality Check
    A woman being asked to move out and knowing about your crossdressing is a dangerous thing. Keep it hidden until she is out of your life for good.

Aspiring Member
    I agree with Krisi; if she doesn't know then wait until she moves out before dressing.
    It sounds like you want to get caught by her, if so what are the consensuses if she knows? Something to think about.

I agree with Beverley; I got the same impression from reading your post.

Banned Read only
    You do not have many posts. However, I'm wondering if your secret is not so secret. In your introductory post you referred to a "wife." In another post you indicated having a sexual relationship with men. In this post you make reference to a "girlfriend." I can only assume you're divorced. If your girlfriend is going to move out shortly I wonder if she does not know a lot more about you than you think. If you think she does not know about your cross dressing, and, she is going to move out, I've found over the year women really do not want to be put in a situation that they feel they have been conned. If she knew about your cross dressing then leaving a dainty out, intentionally or unintentionally, then there really should not be some real anxiety about it. It is very possible she knows and does not accept that in a man, and, rather admitting to be conned, she'll just say "It did not just work out." Whatever has caused the breakup it sound irreconcilable since you're shaving off your body hair. No last fling before she leaves with her suitcase?

You are absolutely right, Krisi. "Hell hath no fury..." and all that.

I suppose I could have given enough info here to draw conclusions and not enough info to draw the right ones. With family, friends and work, the last thing I can afford if to be found out. The possibility of being seen... By complete strangers out if town could border on a fetish for me but being caught in my own back yard is the last thing I want.

The dressing isn't the cause of the breakup but merely a bright side to the whole thing. Honestly, it's been a period of no intimacy or anything for several months. It has been a relationship of convenience for her. I don't see that changing so I've taken the needed steps.

I have gotten carried away in anticipation of being alone but since we work different schedules, sleep in different rooms and do nothing together, I decided unwisely perhaps to do a couple of small things Karla likes.