18yrs old, crossdressing for 5 years.

Let me explain:

These days in Greece we have the corresponding Halloween.

Last week was a costume party and I got fully dressed with the help of my (very skilled) girlfriend. My closest friends who saw me first told me that it's FREAKISH how I resemble a girl, and they seemed a little weirded out, though still in a good mood. I felt SO flattered. It was one of these moments you rarely feel so many positive emotions and they just hit you. I didn't care for a split second about being too overdressed (or overcostumed?) for the party, or what ANYBODY thought of me (truth is some people who recognized me gave a couple of disapproving looks, anyhow). I felt pretty, and like I was flying. The rush of happy feelings was so immense, I had a genuine good time.

Upon returning from the party and before I removed my makeup I took a few photos. The next day I showed the best one to my mother, told her it was taken as part of a joke with my gf. As soon as she looked at that photo she was staggered. the photo was so convincing she, as a joke, showed it to the rest of the family (who were also pretty surprised, but they took it well). Although I'm feeling a bit ashamed because it's my good ol family, deep down my heart is jumping. Same response from a couple of trustworthy friends.

I love almost everything around cding. Browsing/wearing clothes, taking care of my skin and hair, learning more about makeup and how to act (walk/talk/move) like a woman. The sexual thrill has worn off, so it is more than just a turn on.

So that got me thinking, is it weird that I want to literally show off?

(note: I am very aware that crossdressing is something I do for ME. It's just that the overwhelmingly positive reactions of the people around me push me deeper down the rabbit's hole.)