Thread: Trauma or Joy?

Trauma or Joy?

Don't want to ramble or pontificate. I come on here every day, just to browse enjoy and learn. I cannot help but notice how many of have fantastic highs, or times of terrible trauma. I am so happy that there are folks here to celebrate the highs, and to cushion the lows. Thank you all.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Amanda, in Spain, Thanks much! It seems like being a secret double agent for some, keeping this side of us hidden from family, friends, neighbors and employers or business people. And. tramatic when one is caught, or fesses up. It takes a lot of time, for so many, to earn the respect, again. But, some have little trouble coming out, and are accepted .
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 02-25-2016 at 02:49 PM.