Thread: Too Much TV?

Reality Check

Too Much TV?

The other day I watched several episodes of a TV show that features people who ran from the law (jumped bail or escaped from jail) and successfully avoided capture for weeks, months or even years. They mostly moved to a different state and created a new identity for themselves.

The next morning I woke up thinking that crossdressing would be a good way to change one's identity to avoid recognition and capture. It wouldn't work for everyone, but if someone was passable enough to blend as a woman or pass as a transsexual, it could work.

Of course one would have to forego the six inch heels and miniskirts and dress down and take a low profile job to pull it off.

Not that I'm planning on running from the law, it was just a thought.

That's not a bad idea, as long as you can reasonably pass. Sounds like a good idea for a movie imho

Hell-o Krisi,
    Thanks for blowing my cover!
    Looks like I'll.be back on the run!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Natalie,

The movie, a comedy "Some Like It Hot" With Marilyn Munroe and Jack Lemon.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    Hell-o Krisi,
    Thanks for blowing my cover!
    Looks like I'll.be back on the run!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    LMAO!!! Right!!!!!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Here is a story of someone who succeeded escaping jail that way:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1536965.html

Sounds like an episode of NCIS. Oh wait, it was! And Tony kissed her, not knowing!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Banned Read only
    It has already happened and these Two were caught.

Aaron Vera Morales Had Plastic Surgery To Look Like Woman To Avoid Arrest In Mexico
    MEXICO CITY -- Federal prosecutors in Mexico say they have arrested a man who had plastic surgery and assumed a female identity to avoid capture.
    The Attorney General's Office says Aaron Vera Morales "had plastic surgery in an effort to evade justice, to change his identity from a man to a woman."
    The office said Wednesday the 33-year-old was carrying documents with his new identity.
    Vera Morales is charged with defrauding a government health agency on a sound system contract. It is not clear if he has an attorney yet.
    Mexico City law allows people to legally change gender identity, and Vera Morales does not face any false ID charges. Officials could not say whether the man had surgery to alter his gender or simply to alter his appearance.
    http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/06/08/..._n_873212.html
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_873212.html
    Now THIS is going to ridiculous extremes to try to stay out of prison.
    In Mexico, police captured a wanted criminal who was trying to avoid an arrest by . . . GETTING A SEX CHANGE.
    33-year-old Aaron Vera Morales was on the run after being charged with defrauding a government health agency.
    And his strategy wasn't just to dress up as a woman to hide . . . it was to BECOME a woman.
    He had all the surgeries and even had new documents with his female identity.
    Federal officials didn't say how they tracked him down or how much prison time he's looking at.
    Tags :
    People: Aaron Vera Morales, Emma Turner
    http://articles.riderdownload.com/he...escape-police/

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Colombia police arrests escaped prisoner in spite of convincing sex change
    Police in the north of Colombia on Monday arrested an escaped prisoner who allegedly tried to avoid capture by dressing as a woman and even getting breast implants.
    After escaping from prison where he had been sentenced to serve 60 years, Giovanni Rebolledo reportedly decided to get breast implants to help him avoid capture.
    Despite his rather impressive new rack, Police were able to identify and capture Rebolledo during a routine stop and search in the Viejo Prado district of the northern coastal city of Barranquilla.
    Following his extreme make-over, the suspect reportedly was involved to some degree in prostitution in the area.
    According to reports, Rebolledo is a member of the criminal gang “Los Topos” and was serving time for robbery, extortion, kidnapping and torture among other crimes.
    At the time of his capture, Rebolledo was said to be using the newly assumed identity of “Rosalinda.”
    http://colombiareports.com/male-criminal-gets-breast-implants-to-avoid-capture/#prettyPhoto

Reality Check
    Well, I guess I wasn't the first to have the idea.

yeah, Robert Durst tried the same trick.Not a great strategy

If you can truly pass then not a bad idea. The problem for criminals on the run is they have to be successful 100% of the time, and law enforcement has to be right just once or even get lucky just once.

Banned Read only

most convincing is Aaron Vera Morales

And second place goes to giovanni rebolledo rosalinda. Google those names gives you some interesting photos.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/533887730800078129/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by summerbunny; 02-26-2016 at 05:33 PM.

Yeah, it might work for a while for about 1% of us.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Yeah if you can pass then it would be possible.l agree to much tv!

I was thinking that just relocating/getting away from it all without the law looking for you would probably be alot easier to get away with. Its easier to disappear if no one is looking for you.
    Last edited by KimberlyJean; 02-27-2016 at 07:37 AM.

Hiding in plain view.
    Rent a room above or next to the police station. They will likely look farther away.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    TV is a waste of time.
    99% is not worth watching.

Just another reason I don't have cable TV.

Admittedly the selection is limited with only "Rabbit Ears" (I know I'm dating my age with that one) but is there really anything worth watching out there

I don't watch 1 hour of TV a week while I'm home. (Work takes me out of the country for 6+ months of the year).

Banned Read only
    Too much Trans vestitism is what i thought this thread was about at 1st glance.

Transvestites don't shave there body's are nessarily put on makeup are hair,nails and wig.

I watch TV at work.i have a few options .i use a USB Rabbit and the cable USB stick for ppv,HBO....