Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite part of crossdressing while not actually dressing....

Banned Read only
    I love seeing a super attractive GG wearing the exact same jacket I have, affirms my style choices 😀

Just thought of two more. Talking about dressing with a gg bff, and the coolness under fingernails when brushing on polish.

deeDee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

When not actually dressing, the part I enjoy most is thinking about being dressed and thinking through all of the feminine decisions that have to be made for each outfit. The lingerie, how the bra will project with a certain top and how will it drape over my belly. I think about my makeup, jewelry, wig, what shoes to wear with what, etc,etc,etc. It's fun being a woman!

I love the shopping for women's clothes as much if not more than wearing the clothes. It's so thrilling to go into a store and see all these sexy dresses, shoes, underwear etc.

I like anticipate my next crossdressing session. I look for clothes, shoes (not easy to find 10.5 heels for wide foot), makeup and try to imagine the next outfit and makeup I will try.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    I like to grow out my natural nails as long as I can while hiding them from my coworkers. It's a little bit of femininity that is always with me whether dressed or not. Right now, I have about 3 weeks growth. Today, I had a presentation before the boss and I made sure to hold a notepad with one hand and a pen with the other keeping my longer nails out of sight! With the weekend approaching I'll paint them a pretty shade of dark red...can't wait!!
    I do this as well, then the wife catches me and says "Cut Your Nails!" I've noticed a lot of woman can't grow their own and have to have them professionally done. I look at mine growing beautifully and think can I sneak them by another week.

I have to admit that there is something sinfully delicious about slathering coconut butter lotion on every square inch of my skin after I do a full body shave.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice An View Post
    I'm kind of like Patty T. I search the internet for new clothes quite often.
    I also love Lolita fashions, it is so feminine!!!!
    I have over a thousand pictures of lolitas that cycle on my computer desk top.

You are so correct about the Lolita fashions. SO feminine! I love them, but sadly I am a little to large for most of them and cannot really afford a custom outfit.

As for non-dressing things I love. Showering with shaved legs is a thrill, but I also love taking care of my nails. Keeping them shaped, smooth, and covered in clear lacquer is just something I love to do for myself.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    During my boy cycle, I'm an in the shower and out type. All very functional.

In girl mode, I laze in the bath with the radio on, I love chat radio, LBC in particular (weird or what?), shaving my legs, arms and pits, showering down after and smoothing baby oil over myself. It really is one of life's ultimate pleasures . After that, its prepping my toenails in a soak and colouring them, somewhere between lilac and purple shade wise.

A bit of clothes browsing on-line but going to the shops to buy, is my last guilty pleasure. Well, guilty as in I don't have any remorse, save for the fact that I can't buy (shouldn't buy?) all that I want.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Looking online for heels. I gave up trying to find them in stores. There just isn't any that I've seen at shoe stores in size 14. Oh wait, I did once-Gads! were they hideous! Only one plus with large feet, I can wear 5 inch heels easily. Four inch heels feels like flats to me.

Using the feminine scented products when washing. I love taking long showers, and the scent fills the room. If I'm going out or to work, I end the shower with some Old Spice or Axe body wash and sprays, just as part of my 'man uniform'. The one thing I don't change? the cocoa butter/coconut scented hair stuff. Love the smell, reminds me of 'beach'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    Hell-o Mikell,
    A fresh shave is always a good feeling, but it's become somewhat "norma"l at this point.
    The hairy stubble definitely feels like something is wrong. And letting it all grow back for that
    Mexico getaway with some old friends we hadn't seen in a while was tough.
    Something I find fun, and is similar to others (just taken a step further), is girl watching.
    Admiring an outfit, makeup, and accessories, wondering if I could put a similar outfit together.
    It's actually a more "real life" way of viewing a certain style, rather than seeing a few pics of an
    outfit on a size 0 model on the internet
    Part of the fun (for me anyway) is if I'm with my SO. In the past she may have caught me
    checking out some girl (and of course she would be thinkin' what she should be thinkin')
    but now that she's "in the loop", she knows why I'm looking.
    Oh yeah!.... then there's talking with our CDing friends that we've made! That's way cool!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    @ Gendermutt... I'm gonna have to try some of that Caress Body Wash!
    Thanks!
    this is striking a cord with me, my deal is over.....not in the summer
    and at 7weeks back i just want to rip the hair out, may need to epilate next fall

i find our talks together are special only thing that could be better would be to meet in real life im baffled how many folks are here from jersey but find how difficult it is getting together with someone can be especially when their seems to be some interest.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I don't think it's wierd at all, as it brings your spirit closer to your feminine side. I have my little 'enjoyments' as well and one of them is like yours.
    Enjoy these special moments.
    Have fun!
    Di

Silver Member
    Putting on a bright red lipstick and drinking coffee, adoring my lip print.

I love caress myself .wife cant stand it but it smells soooo good and i feel so soft too! lol

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    shopping??? thats my fav...xoxo

Hi Mikell, nothing weird about that at all - it feels awesome and builds up the anticipation for getting ready . I'll second what Adriana said and say SHOPPING! The only problem with that is, of course, that it's impossible to only buy one thing. A new outfit almost always necessitates new shoes, which then leads to new unmentionables, stockings, etc. etc...

I think it's the shopping. I love wearing the stuff. but going to places like Victoria's Secret and shopping for myself while having sa's help me is a thrill. I'm usually dressed as a man is "supposed" to dress

I love the prep part

the shaving, the lovely scents, the lotions, the setting up outfits on my bed
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

I just finished shaving legs and under arms. I love the smoothness.🌺

Aspiring Member
    Putting on my makeup, especially my red lipstick. I love red lips.

For me it is people watching as I enjoy sharing the fun with my wife. Now my wife understands my interest in how girls look we like nothing more than to pass comment to each other about other girls dress sense whether they be on the TV or in real life. I have to confess that I'm not sure which I prefer, whether to applaud a lovely girl who has got the look just right or have a bitch about someone who has got it totally wrong. I love it when I can say 'who is she trying to kid in that dress, must think she's 3 sizes smaller and 20 years younger than she is'. I know I'm horrid but hey, I didn't tell her to wear it, lipstick on the gorilla and all that

For me it would be shaving and having a smooth body, especially my arms and legs. That and growing my hair out, I want it longer and I've always loved the look and feel of it once it starts getting some length. It's hard to choose between them both which I like more.

My favorite part is wearing heels and pantyhose! But I also love lipstick :3