Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite part of crossdressing while not actually dressing....

Quote Originally Posted by JustWendy View Post
    I love lathering up my shower sponge and running it over my legs. The whole shower experience is amazing when you're hairless and smooth.
    love the feeling of reshly shaved leg and body and the feeeling of theduvet on them at bed time

Painting my nails and toe nails makes me feel that extra sexy, but def the smooth body from head to toe is the best.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I too love the feeling of my smooth legs.
    Another thing is shopping online for heels and dresses.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

When my nails are all just the right length, I'm not scheduled to work for a while, so I can polish my nails and leave them that way. Wasting away an evening doing nothing but hanging around, just to make sure they're nice and set dry so I don't ruin them by doing something while they're not quite yet cured. Having pretty nails feels nice, just like wearing the clothes. I know it's something pretty insignificant, but I understand why women go to have them done, even if I don't.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I like viewing female clothing and formulating how I would ( if I would) wear it . Also the makeup commercials, I put myself in their place. ( the new Katy Perry one for mascara- would love to dress like that and do the commercial)
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey11 View Post
    Being on this site! And reading all the fun stuff.
    I was about to post a similar comment, then I found this and I agree.

I like to grow out my natural nails as long as I can while hiding them from my coworkers. It's a little bit of femininity that is always with me whether dressed or not. Right now, I have about 3 weeks growth. Today, I had a presentation before the boss and I made sure to hold a notepad with one hand and a pen with the other keeping my longer nails out of sight! With the weekend approaching I'll paint them a pretty shade of dark red...can't wait!!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Nothing like the feeling of having just shaved all but my arms, and using caress body wash, the fragrance, the smoothness....
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Platinum Member
    Hi Mikell, I too love the feel of clean smooth body in the shower & wearing triple Diamond studs 24/7 . ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Oh I love that sight and sensation. Its so majestic and lasts until your leg hair grows back.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Quote Originally Posted by Alice_2014_B View Post
    I too love the feeling of my smooth legs.
    Another thing is shopping online for heels and dresses.

And I quote, no better sensation than that

being smooth all over including my arms. Just the feeling is awesome. I wear earrings 24/7. now if I could wear girl clothing everyday.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    I simply enjoy opening my armoire and various drawers to view my feminine wares; the colours, fabrics, styles...almost calming unto itself

Looking at websites that sell womens clothes. I love looking at dresses, skirts and dresses and imagining what I would look like in them. Love looking at shoes as well, love court shoes and peep toe sandals.

I agree with Nannette. My internet is now flooded with advertisements for women's clothing. Every pop-up is now trying to sell me alluring dresses and sexy shoes. And they always suck me in. I always have to click on the ads to view the dresses, skirts, and shoes. I guess advertising really works. Who'd have thought.

In the last month it has definitely been participating on this site!
    The other part I enjoy is wearing nude and/or sheer lipstick or gloss. Nothing like the feel of a nice creamy lipstick. Not at work or home but running errands or shopping. Not bold or bright that obvious from a distance, but when checking out a clerk would notice.

Quote Originally Posted by NANNETTE View Post
    Looking at websites that sell womens clothes. I love looking at dresses, skirts and dresses and imagining what I would look like in them. Love looking at shoes as well, love court shoes and peep toe sandals.
    That is exactly it for me as well. Ad shape wear too.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Hell-o Mikell,
    A fresh shave is always a good feeling, but it's become somewhat "norma"l at this point.
    The hairy stubble definitely feels like something is wrong. And letting it all grow back for that
    Mexico getaway with some old friends we hadn't seen in a while was tough.
    Something I find fun, and is similar to others (just taken a step further), is girl watching.
    Admiring an outfit, makeup, and accessories, wondering if I could put a similar outfit together.
    It's actually a more "real life" way of viewing a certain style, rather than seeing a few pics of an
    outfit on a size 0 model on the internet
    Part of the fun (for me anyway) is if I'm with my SO. In the past she may have caught me
    checking out some girl (and of course she would be thinkin' what she should be thinkin')
    but now that she's "in the loop", she knows why I'm looking.
    Oh yeah!.... then there's talking with our CDing friends that we've made! That's way cool!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    @ Gendermutt... I'm gonna have to try some of that Caress Body Wash!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Hell on Heels; 02-29-2016 at 01:15 AM.
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Catching the scent of my perfume throughout the day.

Or looking in the mirror and seeing the curve of my feminine eye brows.

I think my favorite thing about crossdressing without crossdressing is watching makeup tutorials on youtube. Some of the women who create those vids are really, really funny and quite beautiful as well. Plus I've learned so much watching them.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

A few small, fun things jump to mind. I am always absolutely thrilled when I reach into the dryer and grab a pair of flimy panties... and, it is kind of neat when my upper arms bump into boobs... when I tape, I love the look and touch of the boobs spilling out of the top of the bra.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Chatting about cross dressing with others like those here who understand the urge is one of my favorite aspects when not dressed, and it is even more fun when dressed!

Being able to talk to my female friends about clothes and make-up. I've been giving tips since before I came out and attributed it to my theatre background

shopping!!!!!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Browsing catalogs