Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite part of crossdressing while not actually dressing....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Favorite part of crossdressing while not actually dressing....

weird right .... i noticed that when i shower i love the smoothness and how the water beads down my hairless legs......like i said weird

anyone else weird like that ??? care to share something you like without dressing....
    Last edited by mykell; 02-25-2016 at 07:47 PM. Reason: tweak
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Quote Originally Posted by mikell View Post
    weird right .... i noticed that when i shower i love the smoothness and how the water beads down my hairless legs......like i said weird

anyone else weird like that ??? care to share....
    Not weird at all, love the way the water runs down my smooth body, legs especially.

Painting my nails and toe nails makes me feel that extra sexy, but def the smooth body from head to toe is the best.

Just thought of two more. Talking about dressing with a gg bff, and the coolness under fingernails when brushing on polish.

deeDee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Naaaa, not weird, don't have much hair in my legs and since we wear shorts most of the year here ( yes..I'm still hiding so i cannot shave) I have been using lava brand soap on the legs-kinda polishes the skin besides wearing off some of the hair- that bare slippery skin feels soooo good!

I love lathering up my shower sponge and running it over my legs. The whole shower experience is amazing when you're hairless and smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by JustWendy View Post
    I love lathering up my shower sponge and running it over my legs. The whole shower experience is amazing when you're hairless and smooth.
    love the feeling of reshly shaved leg and body and the feeeling of theduvet on them at bed time

When my nails are all just the right length, I'm not scheduled to work for a while, so I can polish my nails and leave them that way. Wasting away an evening doing nothing but hanging around, just to make sure they're nice and set dry so I don't ruin them by doing something while they're not quite yet cured. Having pretty nails feels nice, just like wearing the clothes. I know it's something pretty insignificant, but I understand why women go to have them done, even if I don't.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

The most exciting crossdressing-related items for me are not actual articles of clothing. High heels, makeup (especially lipstick), long painted fake nails, straight wigs with bangs, eyelashes.......then clothes.

I tend to buy a lot of clothes though mail order. Therefore one of my favorite parts of cross dressing when not actually cross dressing is looking through the catalogs I use on the Internet and chosing new outfits, and finding new ones which have just gone on the market. I spend a fair amount of time doing this on the numerous days I cannot go out en femme. Another aspect I like is choosing what to wear as a day approaches when I'll be going out en femme. Thinking about what style, what color to wear, how to match various items of clothing, even shoes and bags, is a lot of fun. I like to wear a matching pendant and choosing this can be fun too.
    I am also very much into Lolita Fashion and checking the websites related to this is also a huge pleasure. It's inspiring and gives me lots of tips.
    These three activities go far to tiding me over to my next outing.

Opening packages from ebay!

Silver Member
    I have a large closet with all my shoes, clothing, wigs and jewelry neatly organized. I have pictures of myself dressed on the walls. I enjoy stepping into my closet and thinking about what outfit or pair of heels I will wear the next time I dress. Maybe I will put on a pair of heels or piece of jewelry - and just enjoy the feelings.

Shaved legs at the gym lifting heavy weights or cycling, or shopping en drab.

I like to grow out my natural nails as long as I can while hiding them from my coworkers. It's a little bit of femininity that is always with me whether dressed or not. Right now, I have about 3 weeks growth. Today, I had a presentation before the boss and I made sure to hold a notepad with one hand and a pen with the other keeping my longer nails out of sight! With the weekend approaching I'll paint them a pretty shade of dark red...can't wait!!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Nothing like the feeling of having just shaved all but my arms, and using caress body wash, the fragrance, the smoothness....
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I love caress myself .wife cant stand it but it smells soooo good and i feel so soft too! lol

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    I like to grow out my natural nails as long as I can while hiding them from my coworkers. It's a little bit of femininity that is always with me whether dressed or not. Right now, I have about 3 weeks growth. Today, I had a presentation before the boss and I made sure to hold a notepad with one hand and a pen with the other keeping my longer nails out of sight! With the weekend approaching I'll paint them a pretty shade of dark red...can't wait!!
    I do this as well, then the wife catches me and says "Cut Your Nails!" I've noticed a lot of woman can't grow their own and have to have them professionally done. I look at mine growing beautifully and think can I sneak them by another week.

That's not weird! I love the feel of my legs when they're smooth. I trim my lower legs, but tend to shave the top. I also shave my bum, which when smooth, feels amazing!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    After all the years of going out, it still happens!

I see lip prints on my glass and think, "That's not my glass, it's some woman's." Then, "Oh rite. I'm wearing lipstick!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Mikell,
    My favorite part is thinking about outfit combinations then searching the charity and retail shops to bring it together.

If you want a list then next is seeing ring of nail polish around the edges that won't come off !

I shaved my legs once in winter easy to hide then I just loved the feeling so smooth and feminine I couldn't stop running my hands over them and any thing touching them felt so amazing soft sheets etc I really need to shave them again miss it so much

Let's see where to start...shopping, mani pedis, and using all the great body care products availabe to keep me soft smooth and feminine.

Amanda

Being able to talk to my female friends about clothes and make-up. I've been giving tips since before I came out and attributed it to my theatre background

For me it is people watching as I enjoy sharing the fun with my wife. Now my wife understands my interest in how girls look we like nothing more than to pass comment to each other about other girls dress sense whether they be on the TV or in real life. I have to confess that I'm not sure which I prefer, whether to applaud a lovely girl who has got the look just right or have a bitch about someone who has got it totally wrong. I love it when I can say 'who is she trying to kid in that dress, must think she's 3 sizes smaller and 20 years younger than she is'. I know I'm horrid but hey, I didn't tell her to wear it, lipstick on the gorilla and all that

being smooth all over including my arms. Just the feeling is awesome. I wear earrings 24/7. now if I could wear girl clothing everyday.