Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite part of crossdressing while not actually dressing....

Favorite part of crossdressing while not actually dressing....

weird right .... i noticed that when i shower i love the smoothness and how the water beads down my hairless legs......like i said weird

anyone else weird like that ??? care to share something you like without dressing....
    Last edited by mykell; 02-25-2016 at 07:47 PM. Reason: tweak
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Quote Originally Posted by mikell View Post
    weird right .... i noticed that when i shower i love the smoothness and how the water beads down my hairless legs......like i said weird

anyone else weird like that ??? care to share....
    Not weird at all, love the way the water runs down my smooth body, legs especially.

Naaaa, not weird, don't have much hair in my legs and since we wear shorts most of the year here ( yes..I'm still hiding so i cannot shave) I have been using lava brand soap on the legs-kinda polishes the skin besides wearing off some of the hair- that bare slippery skin feels soooo good!

I love lathering up my shower sponge and running it over my legs. The whole shower experience is amazing when you're hairless and smooth.

The most exciting crossdressing-related items for me are not actual articles of clothing. High heels, makeup (especially lipstick), long painted fake nails, straight wigs with bangs, eyelashes.......then clothes.

I tend to buy a lot of clothes though mail order. Therefore one of my favorite parts of cross dressing when not actually cross dressing is looking through the catalogs I use on the Internet and chosing new outfits, and finding new ones which have just gone on the market. I spend a fair amount of time doing this on the numerous days I cannot go out en femme. Another aspect I like is choosing what to wear as a day approaches when I'll be going out en femme. Thinking about what style, what color to wear, how to match various items of clothing, even shoes and bags, is a lot of fun. I like to wear a matching pendant and choosing this can be fun too.
    I am also very much into Lolita Fashion and checking the websites related to this is also a huge pleasure. It's inspiring and gives me lots of tips.
    These three activities go far to tiding me over to my next outing.

Opening packages from ebay!

Silver Member
    I have a large closet with all my shoes, clothing, wigs and jewelry neatly organized. I have pictures of myself dressed on the walls. I enjoy stepping into my closet and thinking about what outfit or pair of heels I will wear the next time I dress. Maybe I will put on a pair of heels or piece of jewelry - and just enjoy the feelings.

Shaved legs at the gym lifting heavy weights or cycling, or shopping en drab.

That's not weird! I love the feel of my legs when they're smooth. I trim my lower legs, but tend to shave the top. I also shave my bum, which when smooth, feels amazing!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    After all the years of going out, it still happens!

I see lip prints on my glass and think, "That's not my glass, it's some woman's." Then, "Oh rite. I'm wearing lipstick!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Mikell,
    My favorite part is thinking about outfit combinations then searching the charity and retail shops to bring it together.

If you want a list then next is seeing ring of nail polish around the edges that won't come off !

I shaved my legs once in winter easy to hide then I just loved the feeling so smooth and feminine I couldn't stop running my hands over them and any thing touching them felt so amazing soft sheets etc I really need to shave them again miss it so much

I'm kind of like Patty T. I search the internet for new clothes quite often.
    I also love Lolita fashions, it is so feminine!!!!
    I have over a thousand pictures of lolitas that cycle on my computer desk top.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I work in a very public setting. I love it when I see a woman wearing something that I would feel great wearing. Or seeing fabulously applied makeup.
    It's like a crossdressing idea farm.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Nothing weird in having feelings like that, my imagination runs wild, often.

Irrespective of how I am dressed I always look at the way "other women" present themselves.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My favorite part of cross dressing is wearing silky pantyhose.

hi patty, silky pantyhose are clothes, did you misread the OP.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Figuring out my future make-up purchases and looks. Observing how women and girls are dressed in different situations and how they carry themselves so I can learn.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    For me, first it's preening in front of the mirror, then second shopping. I love going through the mall and checking out all the sales.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Platinum Member
    That's easy to answer. I go on line and peruse various sites for women's clothing, and, usually end up buying something. I love window shopping.

shaving and lotion is my favorite part

Let's see where to start...shopping, mani pedis, and using all the great body care products availabe to keep me soft smooth and feminine.

Amanda

Like many others that have replied shaving my legs while taking a bubble bath is my favorite pre crossdressing ritual. As I shave my hair I feel like I'm removing my masculinity and transforming into Lainey. Getting a pedicure at the salon is a close second.

Being on this site! And reading all the fun stuff.
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!