Thread: Walk the Walk

Walk the Walk

I'm convinced that, left unchecked, she will be the downfall of this department. We've known each other professionally for fifteen years. During that time our roles within the organization have progressed to higher levels of responsibility albeit from different aspects. Nowadays we often butt heads on some issues but... My god, what a walk! Hers is the walk I imagine when I'm dressed. I would love to have her body but I'll have to settle for her walk.

Is there someone's walk you emulate? Why?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm me and I walk like me no reason to try and act like anyone else.

In the beginning I emulated my walk by studying my high school girl friend

Thought about it yesterday while walking behind a pretty lass, but noticed all girls have different walking styles, so I just do my own walk
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I had a co-worker that would wear a pleated skirt sometimes. The sway was mesmerizing. I was OK until she caught me staring. Fortunately she just turned and smiled! I would love to emulate her movement.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karla Edwards View Post
    Is there someone's walk you emulate? Why?
    No. Not going to happen due to an arthritic ankle with about 20% of normal movement.

DeeAnn

Reality Check
    I go through phases where I remember to try to learn a feminine walk, but I soon forget. This is something you would want to be able to turn on and off depending on the situation. You wouldn't want to accidentally slip into a feminine walk at work or around friends.

hmm yeah the walk would be great ,however still locked in the battle of losing some weight so if i truly engaged in some of the walks i have seen ,my lower mass would probably over oscillate and there would be no recovery of it lol

There is a woman where I work and she wears high heels a lot and pantyhose and she will wear boots. She has very noticeable walk and attractive.

Platinum Member
    Hi Karla, I totally enjoy watching ladies walking in heels !! ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!