Thread: A Dream

A Dream

Had a dream the other night that I would like to share with those who would be interested. This is really a way for me to express myself. This is not something I could actually tell somebody. That is why I love this forum.

I was wearing a black satin Chinese qipao (had to look that up) dress, never had one in real life so I don’t know where this came from, stockings and heels with a short trench coat. I felt very feminine and confident knowing from the neck down I was quite passable. My face was another story, but that didn’t seem to bother me. I was walking down the center of a church, half filled with people who didn’t seem to notice me. I continued to walk and sat down in about the third row from the front. Waiting for the service to start I glanced around and caught the eye of a very attractive well-dressed woman with long dark hair and very red lips. Holding our gaze, people suddenly began to move table and chairs around and create a large dining area. So I pitched in and helped and still nobody seemed to notice or cared who or what I was. Then people started to prepare food as if we were having a banquet. So for some reason I went outside and over to a table and started to cut up some vegetables. The woman with long dark hair followed me. She came over to the table I was at and reached inside my coat and placed her hand on the lower part of my back. I turned to face her and we gently kissed. Where she placed her other hand begins the erotic side of the dream and I’ll have to leave that to the imagination.

Strange, I know, but it was so vivid. I spent most of my day thinking of this dream and it always made me smile. I knew I had it write it down.

Comments are certainly welcome particularly from any dream interpreters.

Thanks for listening.

Steffi

That's a beautiful dream Steffi. And yes...my imagination ran wild in the end!!!

But on a more serious note...I often dream of being all dressed up while nobody seems to notice or care. I often wonder what it would mean and sometimes I think if it could have to do with the fact that I'm a closeted dresser who's still too afraid to be going out en femme. Perhaps the dream means that I shouldn't be so afraid and take that step.
    Last edited by JeanetteX; 02-27-2016 at 06:00 AM.
    Love and hugs Jeanette

It's nice to have dreams but that's all they are just dreams.

Reality Check
    That sounds like a fun dream. I seem to dream a lot but not about crossdressing. The exceptions are usually where I'm wearing a bra and forms but otherwise male and I'm about to get caught and I'm trying to hide my forms. Not as good as your dream.

Only you can interpret your dreams with any accuracy. What does each image of the dream represent to you? i.e. the church, food, chinese attire, the encounter with the woman, etc.? Somtimes there's a pun involved when interpreting dreams.

Walking down the center aisle at the church might represent a wedding or your marriage?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Dreams are your mind at play