Thread: First Time

First Time

Hi all
    Did something the other day that I’ve wanted to do for zonks, I had been for a 5klm walk fully dressed with makeup, wig, totally en-femm. Then when I got home I was very reluctant to change so I stayed dressed all morning.
    Then about 10am I heard a van pull up out the front, I looked out and saw a delivery man getting out with a parcel.
    Well I had absolutely no time to change and remove my makeup, so I bit the bullet and answered the door; I was very nervous, but excited at the same time.
    To my surprise all he did was ask my name and then hand me the parcel, it wasn’t until I said thank you that he actually looked at my face, but just continued to walk down the stairs.
    Whether he had a surprised look on his face or what he was thinking as he drove away I don’t care, I was the one that enjoyed the experience.
    This was the closest interaction with a stranger whilst en-femm I’ve ever had and hope I can do it again soon.
    Sophie Mosley

Congratulations! If you want to do it again soon, you will. It's an awesome feeling.

Congrats! Hope you had a great day!

Sounds like you carried it off well. Good job.