Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Childhood Crossdressing memories??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member

Childhood Crossdressing memories??

My earliest childhood memories go back to about age 5, and they are very, very vague. So, I can't help but wonder how is it possible for some to say they started dressing at an even earlier age and how their recollections can be so detailed at times. Could it be simply wishful thinking? Hmmmmm.
    Your thoughts??

I really don't remember what age was when I began to crossdress. I dunno I was young Preteens and I love to wear my mom's panties and bras. Actually crossdressing brought me to my first successful arousal. I remember thinking at the time what a wonderful feeling . So in my early youth Crossdressing and masturbation were one in the same, it was later in my teens when I found that crossdressing fulfilled a different need. Now I seldom become aroused with my cross dressing .

Very young. First grade, getting up in the middle of the night to put moms lipstick on. Woke up with bright red scrawl all around my mouth. I am sure I did a very credible 6 year old explanation. Things were better in later years when I was alone at home for a little bit before the parents came home from work.

Your logic is flawed. Many many people remember things from a young age. My first NON-crossdressing memory was when I was 3. My first transgender feeling I remember was when I was 5. I think most people here may not remember the first because after all, we don't tend to remember daily thoughts, but I will say many here have the first epiphany somewhere in the memory banks. I think it is rather rude to insinuate that members here are "wishing"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Silver Member
    " I think it is rather rude to insinuate that members here are "wishing". I didn't mean to be rude, Lorileah. Please accept my apology. Ditto for others,if they thought the same.

Banned Read only
    I have to agree with Lorileah on whether anyone may have memories of a really young age. When I was three years four months old our family moved from a grandmother house to an apartment. The house had just too many family members living in a post World War 2 environment. Anyway I can recollect several things I had done, such as riding a tricycle on sidewalks which were large slabs of slate. And, tearing wallpaper off the wall and putting it into a little dump truck. I don't think my grandmother was too happy with that. I also remember looking through a sliding door at a Christmas tree which would have been when I was two years four months old.

Now I'm going to throw a monkey wrench into the conversation/thread. As a very young child between three and four years old I had recollections of myself lying dead in a snowbank attired only in a full slip and panties. Don't ask how I could have had visions of such a thing. We did not have a television set yet. There was nothing at all which would have stimulated that idea, which still persists. I know once a person thinks about something it may persists forever. I've also thought with some degree of hindsight this was a reason for my love of pretty nylon slips. And, this memory totally predates any interest in women's clothing which did not kindle until puberty.

I know I mention awhile ago that living a past life may have a bearing on how a person develops in the current life. Someone on this site said it was a bunch of bunk. She may be right. My wife is in the past lives believer camp or at least does not discount it. Anyway, I just throw that out for consideration, because I cannot reconcile some horrific vision with a three or four year old boy of 1950-1951. And, back in New York City in that era there were maybe fifty murders a year and most were family related and not random.

I remember checking out my Mom's lingerie drawer when my parents went out on Wednesday night to play cards. I would put on her bra nd stuff it with socks or tennis balls and prance around the house! She noticed that her things had not been replaced in her drawer properly and one night, I found a new Playtex bra in my size under my pillow with a not that said, Now you have your own, please leave mine alone! Nothing else was ever said, but I still wore that bra until graduating from High School!

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Too many childhood crossdressing memories to list.
    Was enjoyable growing up.
    One of many reasons to continue full on crossdressing as an adult.

Oh hell, I must have been like 3. I was old enough to walk around the house and not be constantly looked at from my parents at all moments. I was a pretty good kid, I knew what was bad and didnt do it. I had freedom. I remember one day, sitting on my moms bed while she was doing something in her room and when she opened her closet, some sort of white floral dress, it was silky but not actually silk. I was like, I need to wear it. I dunno why, I don't think there was any good reason. So when my parents had company, i scuttled away and put it on, draped in fabric. I waddled outta the room, all the adults laughed. The next few times I tried, i got in trouble. After that, I kept it a secret. Now, as an adult? Eh. Some people know i do it, but not my parents. I dont feel like having to deal with that bag of issues.
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Of all the assorted bits of memories, the CD start point was possibly in pre-teen when I liked to venture out in the quiet, safe suburban night to the park. One night I thought it was scandalous that I was wearing a jean jacket, a white t-shirt and mom's bra stuffed with socks.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Fondest memory...

I was clueless until I hit puberty at 14. I knew I was a bit different, but it took a hormone surge for it all to come together. I had always loved looking at glamorous women, but hadn't yet realized that I wanted to be one. Once I did, I began to raid my sister's and mother's things as often as possible whenever alone. Of course, I was scared to death as I did it all... so frightened I'd be caught and that there was something really, really wrong with me. But to topic, the most memorable day occurred a few months after this discovery.

It was a Saturday and I knew I'd be alone for the day. I so remember the night before laying in my bed and thinking about the day to come. When it did and I was completely alone, the fire within me took charge. Fast forward a few hours and there I was wearing pantyhose and this wonderful, red flower dress of my mother's with one of her full, black briefers underneath that I had stuffed full with nylons to fill its 38D cups. Then as naturally I think as any young girl would, I began to put on my makeup. Of course, I hadn't any idea what I was doing but seems I got the important parts right... in particular, my mother’s red lipstick that I so loved to put on. Back then, I had long blonde hair that made my transformation complete as I brushed it into place. When as fully feminine as I was able to manage, I was so amazed at the young, beautiful girl staring back at me in the mirror. For that wonderful day, I walked through my home as the girl I so wished I'd been born... Scared to death, trembling with each new stroke of lipstick, but in complete and total heaven.
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 06-25-2016 at 07:32 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I sometimes think back and have many memories of my youth, but for some reason for the life of me, I can't remember the first time I tried on a pair of pantyhose and why I did try them on.

I see your point, usually what we remember is what is reenforced by someone or something over time if it is before the age of 5. I remember very little to be honest before that age. I remember after of course, especially my mothers's night gowns...and that is still my favorite thing to wear.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I vividly recalled my first time wearing a red panties picked up from the ground just outside my classmates's flat, the moment I slipped the lingerie on, I had an instant "release" and this kick-start my journey into crossdressing and beyond. From just panties, I progress to bras, panty hose, dresses, make-up, heels,....Initially I wore my elder sisters" lingerie and clothing, eventually I stole from the cloth-line in my neighbourhood. This went on for a few years till I was finally caught by a man who trailed me into a forested area, waited for me to dress up, before approaching me. This lead-up my progression beyond just crossdressing.

Banned Read only
    Jenny,
    Early recollections aren't wishful thinking I can remember clearly my early childhood when we lived in Malta .
    As for Cding memories they are clearly imprinted but then they didn't start until I was 8-9 years old but then it all happened at once, girls, clothes and sex all became entwined leaving me with something that has me affected till this day.
    Last edited by Teresa; 02-27-2016 at 03:36 PM.

Jewelry...that is my earliest memory! I was an oops baby, parents and only sibling were MUCH older and my brother would take me around in his car while visiting his girlfriends (i must had been 5, he bought a car-so he was 17). One of the prettiest , I remember her well, she wore ankle bracelets, lotsa rings, so after a few times visiting her, I wanted to be like her and crafted my own jewelry. Mom saw me wearing it and I think that was stopped by her as she knew dad would have exploded! But within a couple of years things progressed to under garments...naturally! Whether mom knew or not, I don't know-she never said anything.

I remember wearing my mothers merry widow which she kept on the stairs going up to the attic, the entrance to which was in my room. That is no older than 4 or 5. I have been hooked since.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I was four and I remember it well. My older brother suggested we try on my mother's tights and show our parents. They found it funny.

The next day, I decided to do the same, but this time my dad shouted "get 'em off" and I scuttled back to my bedroom.

It's still very vivid, even now.

I have verified memories through other family members of things that happened when I was three or four.

My earliest crossdressing memories are about five; I would steal my moms slips and panties from the oldest of my three sisters who was a year younger than me.
    Quit wearing my mom's slips in grade school but continued to "borrow" my sisters panties into high school when my mom started buying me men's bikini briefs.
    I don't remember ever asking her to buy them and she continued to buy my brothers tighty-whiteys so I think she knew about my little habit...

And I will admit that my sisters panties continued to get 'accidentally' mixed in with my briefs until I left for college.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I remember clomping around in my mom's heels as a toddler. Later I experimented with pantyhose and other clothing. Once, as a grade schooler, I played dress-up with my younger sister; Mom came by to check on us and I tried to change quickly. I think she saw me partly dressed up but never mentioned anything about it. After that, I made occasional forays into my mom's closet. For a while, her shoes fit (size 11) but I outgrew them quickly ...

I remember a few things from that age. I remember finding that it was great fun to draw on the side of a bookcase with a pencil and pen until an adult happened by. I also remember being at a community dance at age 4 and making the mistake of asking another boy to dance because I didn't understand gender roles. I clearly remember the lesson I was taught by their ridicule.

As far as dressing, I did some experimenting with Mom's hose and lipstick, but was always very careful not to get caught. By that point I knew that what I was doing was wrong in the eyes of everyone but me.

I had no sense of being a girl. I knew I was a boy and that was incontrovertible by the standards I had been taught. It was much later in life that I finally figured out that I could be me regardless of birth gender.

36-2-29 That was my locker combination in grade school.
    Some people have better memories than others.

My very first memory was getting caught at my Mother's dressing table, with bobby pins in my hair lipstick on my face . This is very early on in my life. I could not understand why everyone was so upset because I saw my mother do this.

My second memory is my dad's 49 Studebaker catching on fire. I would have to have been about 3 1/2 years old when this happened, because my dad bought a brand-new 58 Ford in September of 1957.

When I was about five, I remember getting caught in the basement with the kid across the street, trying on my sisters dresses.

And from the time I started second grade up to high school, I wore my sisters panties to school on Monday Wednesdays and Fridays, because those were the days I did not have gym.
    Last edited by Di; 02-29-2016 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Read the rules please
    Cara

I don't have any crossdressing memories as a child. I know that I wanted to dress in female attire ever since I can remember. I guess I started trying on my mon's shoes when I was in junior high school and started dressing in closet in high school. This opened a new world for me. I have been hooked ever since.

When i was young i always dressedd in some heels and nylons than later bought flats and while was alone at home just enjoyed walking around the house!

Ah yes, I remember it as if it happened yesterday. I was an only child. Our next door neighbors had two older daughters with whom I often played. I was 6. One day they were playing "dress up" and asked me if I'd like to play dress up too. They put make up on me which seemed OK. I remember how makeup made me look and feel...feelings I'd never felt before. Then she gave me a pair of her panties. I was really beginning to enjoy this. Next, she gave me her pantyhose. I remember struggling to put them on. She helped. It was then that I experienced such wonderful and feelings and sensations. Next she gave me a pair of high heels which fit. And finally a cute yellow sun dress. She smiled and said that she forgot to give me a bra, so I took the dress off and put the bra on. She stuffed the bra with Kleenex. I put the dress back on. That started it all for me. Needless to say, we played "dress up often. Nylons of all kinds are my #1 love. Yes, I continue to enjoy myself. The wonderful feelings of peace, femininity, and sensuous continue to this day. I've come a long happy way. Love to go out and shop or just walk around.